New member introductions!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
KJ Corp
JXSDF Technician

Re: New member introductions!

Post by KJ Corp »

hello TK, ive been following this forum for a long time and finally made an account, i'm especially interested in kaiju and giant monster action!

Mecha-SpaceGhidorah
JXSDF Technician

Post by Mecha-SpaceGhidorah »

Welcome all!
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgments.
~ Zefram Cochrane (c. 2073)

KJ Corp
JXSDF Technician

Post by KJ Corp »

Quick question(s) how do I make an avatar? How do I answer stuff like location? Please answer :lol:

Mecha-SpaceGhidorah
JXSDF Technician

KJ Corp wrote:Quick question(s) how do I make an avatar? How do I answer stuff like location? Please answer :lol:
Since you now have those things, I think that is safe to assume that you've gotten the answers, yes? :lol: ;)
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgments.

ILL GREEN
Gotengo Officer

Post by ILL GREEN »

confstantine wrote:Greetings from outerspace,
Im Conf & iMake Anime/Manga/Game/Kaiju related music & video
Welcome to the boards. I too make kaiju inspired music and video. Check my soundcloud its soundcloud.com/ill-green or tap the image in my sig :mrgreen:

Diggin' your stuff btw.

Shnurbinator
Ronin

Post by Shnurbinator »

Hi guys! I'm just a guy who likes drawing, writing, and creating giant monsters and whatnot.

TDCOProgzilla11
GPN Volunteer

Post by TDCOProgzilla11 »

Konnichiwa! Seth here! Been a Gojira fan since my rents scared the crap out of me with Godzilla 1985. I love music, playing shows/touring with my band, fried chicken, anime, art, drawing, kaiju girls, collecting Godzilla/Gamera/Pacific Rim figures, kaiju in general, Firefly/Serenity, metal, prog metal/rock, trance, jazz, Coheed and Cambria, and tons of other stuff! I'm going to eventually post some of my DA artwork here soon as well.

My biggest obsession at the moment is G'14! Been keeping up with the film and reporting news on it in a few FB groups since 2009-10. :)
Stegosaurus: Yes... yes. This is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... This Land.
T-Rex: I think we should call it... your grave!
Stegosaurus: Ah! Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
T-Rex: Ha ha ha! Mine is an evil laugh! Now DIE!
Stegosaurus: Oh no, God, oh dear God in heaven...

GojiMet86
GPN Volunteer

Post by GojiMet86 »

I didn't notice this thread before when I signed up a couple of months ago.

So anyway, I'm GojiMet86, I've been posting here for a few months, exclusively on the Godzilla 2014 subforum. I've been a Godzilla fan as long as I can remember. I'm also a transit enthusiast (trains and buses) and have some photos and videos on the net. Anyway, glad to be here.

danyull
Ronin

Post by danyull »

I'm danyull, and I love Godzilla stuff. I know that's a pretty non-specific way to introduce myself, but I'm pretty non-specific when it comes to what I like about the Big G. I just dig the guy. I'd buy him a beer in a reactor core mug, if I could.

TrunkWaffleMan
Ronin

Post by TrunkWaffleMan »

Well, hey guys. Been away from the Forums scene for a long time but I missed it. So here I am. Been a Godzilla fan about my whole life. Didn't really pay attention to him for a while but when rumors of a new movie were circling, my fandom was re-lit. I was on the previous Atari forums (the last one I was really apart of) as Godzilla19 so if you remember me from there say hi! Really want to make some new friends here :)

Mecha-SpaceGhidorah
JXSDF Technician

Welcome! It sure is an exciting time to be a Godzilla fan, isn't it?

TrunkWaffleMan
Ronin

Post by TrunkWaffleMan »

Mecha-SpaceGhidorah wrote:Welcome! It sure is an exciting time to be a Godzilla fan, isn't it?

Sure is! Before, like during HS and Middle school, no one talked about Godzilla, but with the new trailer and press, A LOT of people are mentioning him. :) Just g;ad to be back apart of this forum and just the forum scene in general.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

^ Yeah, it's great to finally see big things happening with Godzilla again. Welcome aboard!
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

^ That actually sounds like it would create new problems for you. :lol:
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

TDCOProgzilla11 wrote:Konnichiwa! Seth here! Been a Gojira fan since my rents scared the crap out of me with Godzilla 1985. I love music, playing shows/touring with my band, fried chicken, anime, art, drawing, kaiju girls, collecting Godzilla/Gamera/Pacific Rim figures, kaiju in general, Firefly/Serenity, metal, prog metal/rock, trance, jazz, Coheed and Cambria, and tons of other stuff! I'm going to eventually post some of my DA artwork here soon as well.

My biggest obsession at the moment is G'14! Been keeping up with the film and reporting news on it in a few FB groups since 2009-10. :)
You and I shall get along just fine then.

also, welcome to the forum Rebecca!
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

Obskura3
Young Farmer

Post by Obskura3 »

Hi! Brand new member here. Been browsing the forums for awhile now. Looking forward to talking godzilla with you all!

Mecha-SpaceGhidorah
JXSDF Technician

Hi! I hope you like it here, it can take a little getting used to the quirks of this place, but it is very nice.

Zero_Hawk315
Ronin

Post by Zero_Hawk315 »

Greetings, all! I'm a long time follower of this board and a first time member. I've known about TK for a while, but only started following the forums after I began looking into the DAM DVD release. I'm also an artist (avatar by myself) and I work in a DVD store.

And this is how I help keep the fandom alive :D
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/ ... 7a11yf.jpg

They aren't bestsellers, but they've been harder to keep on the shelves since the teaser and even more so the closer we get.

I've been a huge fan of Godzilla since I was a kid and still have my VHS collection. As a fan, illustrator, and screenwriter I'm really excited for the new film and I'm glad to be a part of this board.

Mecha-SpaceGhidorah
JXSDF Technician

^Welcome, I love the avatar! :D

yedme
Yojimbo

Post by yedme »

hi everybody!
it's been while since i first get in touch with this forum, but all the time i was only reading other posts. but this time come to end, and now i'm starting to contribute this site. I'm huge fan of godzilla since i was a little kid, and my most favourit movie is GvsMG2- mostly 'couse it was only that i have at my near VHS rental and i have a lot of nostalgic love to it ;P
like you probably noticed already, my english is not perfect (i think it's not even good) so pleas be understanding ;)