What made you laugh today?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
BlankAccount
Sazer

Re: What made you laugh today?

Post by BlankAccount »

Kaiju-King42 wrote:Apparently black widows are sexist now.

The male spiders are smaller than the females, trash their webs, and the female eats them. And now people are getting upset because they think the spiders and anyone making a documentary about them are feminazis.

I wish I was making this up...
Wrong topic, should be put in the "ARE PEOPLE ACTING FUCKING DUMB ON PURPOSE FOR ATTENTION?" topic.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

The male spiders are smaller than the females, trash their webs, and the female eats them. And now people are getting upset because they think the spiders and anyone making a documentary about them are feminazis.

Link to this dumpster fire?
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

This was incredible.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

It fit so perfectly I want to marry it. That was awesome.

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

A Gundam?!? NOOO!!!
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

Hikari
GPN Volunteer

Post by Hikari »

You're half right. I found the video you're talking about, the comments are whining about the "sexist narration" from the female narrator who adds colorful personification to the male and female spider. This had made strange accusations that such documentary is from liberals bashing men and other people from the looney bin. It really speaks to the paranoia of some people...
May or may have not just came here for the Ultra-Thread.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

This wasn't today, but over the weekend.

My friend Lucky and I were running an errand, and I said we'd stop by McDonald's on the way back to pick up food for the other people we were with, and asked them to text what they wanted. My friend Will replied to a group text Lucky and I were both on.

Lucky, for reference, is not a native English speaker. So, as I was driving, Lucky checked the text message, and said, "Oh, shit! Will just wants a QUARTER POUND OF CHEESE to eat!"

Actually, what he had written was, of course, "Quarter pounder with cheese."

I pointed this out to Lucky, to which he replied, "Ohhhh, yes, 'Royale with cheese!'"
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Sending submissions at 1 AM like some sorta crazy person.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

eabaker wrote:This wasn't today, but over the weekend.

My friend Lucky and I were running an errand, and I said we'd stop by McDonald's on the way back to pick up food for the other people we were with, and asked them to text what they wanted. My friend Will replied to a group text Lucky and I were both on.

Lucky, for reference, is not a native English speaker. So, as I was driving, Lucky checked the text message, and said, "Oh, poop! Will just wants a QUARTER POUND OF CHEESE to eat!"

I pointed this out to Lucky, to which he replied, "Ohhhh, yes, 'Royale with cheese!'"
Nice movie refrence there....took about a sec to get it..... :lol:

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

goji89 wrote:
eabaker wrote:This wasn't today, but over the weekend.

Lucky, for reference, is not a native English speaker. So, as I was driving, Lucky checked the text message, and said, "Oh, poop! Will just wants a QUARTER POUND OF CHEESE to eat!"

Nice movie refrence there....took about a sec to get it..... :lol:
Almost makes me wonder if he knew what Will was asking for all along, and the whole thing was just a set-up for the reference.

Probably not, but if so, he gets "mad props" (as they said back in our day).
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

King K. Rool's reveal in Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Probably the ultimate troll move Sakurai pulled off on us. I don't think anything will ever top it. I at first actually fell for it thinking he once more fooled us and then suddenly the real King K. Rool appears and swats Dedede aside. I was all "Oh Sakurai you brilliant son of a skreeonk". :lol:

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:King K. Rool's reveal in Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Probably the ultimate troll move Sakurai pulled off on us. I don't think anything will ever top it. I at first actually fell for it thinking he once more fooled us and then suddenly the real King K. Rool appears and swats Dedede aside. I was all "Oh Sakurai you brilliant son of a skreeonk". :lol:

I think this is all that needs to be said.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Monster Zero wrote:I think this is all that needs to be said.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Our beloved king has finally returned after an almost decade long absence. :huge:
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

One of the bosses at work just came out asking if we had any nail polish remover. Took a second to realize why she was asking, but then I noticed she had a tube of super glue affixed to her thumb.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Not a good day, so I went and watched my favorite birb meme videos.

Last one is how I walked around all day... It's fine; there are no residents below this floor yet...

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

Post by DirektorSplennic »

Seeing a $1000 Godzilla plushy on ebay made me laugh really hard

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Nah man, I once read that people were seeling AIR from distinct locations and people actually trying to buy them...........I mean AIR. Like Im gonna spend 10-15 grand on a bag of what could probably be farts for all I know or the guy just blowing into a jar and all I'll smell is cigarettes and cheetos.

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

Post by DirektorSplennic »

goji89 wrote:Nah man, I once read that people were seeling AIR from distinct locations and people actually trying to buy them...........I mean AIR. Like Im gonna spend 10-15 grand on a bag of what could probably be farts for all I know or the guy just blowing into a jar and all I'll smell is cigarettes and cheetos.
Wait a fucking second

What?

Humanity honestly hurts me
Last edited by DirektorSplennic on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.