What made you laugh today?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Re: What made you laugh today?

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Giratina93 wrote:Reading back through some of my old RPG posts, not necessarily here, but on a few different websites...

I think my writing skill's improved from there, and then deteriorated once I stopped actively partaking in RP's here. How on earth I don't even know, but I find it funny.
I noticed that with my writing too. I think having to write for someone else's story sharpens your skills a bit.

Added in 1 minute 23 seconds:
goji89 wrote:Stuff.
Good to have you back goji, though if these bathroom breaks of yours continue I might suggest miralax.
Last edited by Dawsbfiremind on Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

eabaker wrote:
goji89 wrote:I remember coming out of my mom at birth and thinking to myself that I am a miracle, I saw as veins interwined to form my nervous system, how my brain formed from brain cells, how my skin grew to protect my fragile system, how my eyes grew eyelids to protect them, how I developed lungs to breathe..........
Then I come out to see Im 1 out of a billion "miracles" 3/4 of which are stupid like me.

Boy has that changed for me, and like you Zarm the humiliation of that memory haunts me too.
This may be your best post ever.

ETA: 30 seconds later I already feel foolish for that rash praise.
Well I was gone for a couple of weeks......I better come back swinging.
Dawsbfiremind wrote:Good to have you back goji, though if these bathroom breaks of yours continue I might suggest miralax.
I watched the new Godzilla trailer and blacked out for two weeks. Im barely coming to, WTF did I miss? Maritonics a father, you have no teeth, Eabaker praises one of my posts.....damn. I need to catch up on you fools.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Kaiju-King42 wrote:I'm not sure if this should go in here or the Nerve's thread, because it's kind of both.

I can't believe I've been drawn into a youtube argument regarding whether or not magic is real, and whether or not the film industry is using magic (movies are apparently a product of illusion magic) to warp the minds of the people into supporting the secret pedophilia occult.

And this isn't an argument with one nut job. Oh no no. It's an argument with about forty of them, if the likes on their posts are anything to go by.

Hobbes was wrong. Humans aren't fundamentally evil. They're fundamentally stupid.
The hell?! That's when you just back away very slowly and leave the stupid side of Youtube alone. I mean... that's a SPECIAL brand of stupid there... that, or just trolling.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

The sequel we all need.
Also, does 0:41 secs in seem familiar? ;)

RIP Evan.

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Remembering back to an argument on TK I had as a teen that culminated in a user...... stating that I was violating their freedom of speach.

Now, that’s hilarious to me, because, like, I was a kid on the internet making fun of this (adult) guy for being nasty af, but like..... He was implying that I was the United States gov’t. Because, to violate his freedom of speech, I would in fact need to be the United States gov’t?

There’s something so hilarious about that, I can’t really even articulate it.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Vatarian wrote:Remembering back to an argument on TK I had as a teen that culminated in a user...... stating that I was violating their freedom of speach.

Now, that’s hilarious to me, because, like, I was a kid on the internet making fun of this (adult) guy for being nasty af, but like..... He was implying that I was the United States gov’t. Because, to violate his freedom of speech, I would in fact need to be the United States gov’t?

Wait, you're not a direct representative of an authoritarian regime?

I'm gonna have to go back and re-read all your posts, because I've been interpreting them all wrong...
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

eabaker wrote:
Vatarian wrote:Remembering back to an argument on TK I had as a teen that culminated in a user...... stating that I was violating their freedom of speach.

I'm gonna have to go back and re-read all your posts, because I've been interpreting them all wrong...
Rumor comes out...

Does Vatarian is entire United States Gov’t?

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Vatarian wrote:
eabaker wrote:

Rumor comes out...

Does Vatarian is entire United States Gov’t?
“One of these days, thought Zarm with sudden deep conviction, Mechagigan will be vaporized. He is too intelligent. He sees too clearly and speaks too plainly. Vatarian does not like such people. One day he will disappear. It is written in his face.”
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Don't involve me in jokes I don't understand. ;)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Zarm wrote:Don't involve me in jokes I don't understand. ;)
But I've been involving you in jokes you don't understand since 1984!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

eabaker wrote:
Considering that's the year of my conception, that subtle hint gains frankly-disturbing undertones...
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Zarm wrote:
eabaker wrote:
Considering that's the year of my conception, that subtle hint gains frankly-disturbing undertones...
Oh, wow.

Now I'm scared...

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

I am having way too much fun with this. I can't wait for the Marvel fans to cry "HAX" when the next Death Battle comes!

For context, at the end of the manga Lucy get's a huge power boost. Like she get's two, the first is minor. If I had to make an anology, it's like she's a level 20 pokemon and everyone else is level 5 or 10, the first power boost makes her level 25. The last one at the end of the manga makes her jump to level 80! Which allows her to
Spoiler:
become a broken world destroying character!

Like I don't want the Carnage team to be upset pre say, but wanna see their shocked reactions when they find out what this obscure (to non anime watchers) anime character is capable of. :lol:
Last edited by BlankAccount on Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Living Corpse wrote:Image

I am having way too much fun with this. I can't wait for the Marvel fans to cry "HAX" when the next Death Battle comes!

For context, at the end of the manga Lucy get's a huge power boost. Like she get's two, the first is minor. If I had to make an anology, it's like she's a level 20 pokemon and everyone else is level 5 or 10, the first power boost makes her level 25. The last one at the end of the manga makes her jump to level 80! Which allows her to
Spoiler:
become a broken world destroying character!

Like I don't want the Carnage team to be upset pre say, but wanna see their shocked reactions when they find out what this obscure (to non anime watchers) anime character is capable of. :lol:
Honestly talking to fans of mainstream comics like that at all about fights between X and Y character, imo, is just.... exhausting sometimes.

“aaaaactually captain big muscle guy can blow up twenty seven planets with his farts, as detailed in issue 27 page 34 of the Gratuitous Power Inflation arc, where a bunch of writers compete to see which one can make their favorite character the most pointlessly and surreally powerful.”
Last edited by Vatarian on Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Vatarian wrote:
Honestly talking to fans of mainstream comics like that at all about fights between X and Y character, imo, is just.... exhausting sometimes.

“aaaaactually captain big muscle guy can blow up twenty seven planets with his farts, as detailed in issue 27 page 34 of the Gratuitous Power Inflation arc, where a bunch of writers compete to see which one can make their favorite character the most pointlessly and surreally powerful.”
Which is why I'm laughing when they say she can't beat a broken world destroyer.
Spoiler:
She becomes one as well.
:lol:

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Living Corpse wrote:
Which is why I'm laughing when they say she can't beat a broken world destroyer.
Spoiler:
She becomes one as well.
:lol:
Carnage is (was) one of them planet destroyers? Huh. I should put this in the "What made you go huh" thread.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Maritonic is toting the ultimate symbol of fatherhood in his signature,
Resized Image

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Carnage is (was) one of them planet destroyers? Huh. I should put this in the "What made you go huh" thread.
He has, at times, become a literal plague, infecting an entire town.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Apparently black widows are sexist now.

The male spiders are smaller than the females, trash their webs, and the female eats them. And now people are getting upset because they think the spiders and anyone making a documentary about them are feminazis.

I wish I was making this up...
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.