What made you laugh today?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Re: What made you laugh today?

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

SpaceG92 wrote:
Lain Of The Wired wrote:https://i.imgur.com/bj9MvNn_d.jpg?maxwi ... elity=high
Pffffft :lol:
This goofy bastard rekt me
Derzerb - Yesterday wrote:---

And Lain, don't start shitposting about Animezilla in other threads either. I already saw your comments about it in the What Made You Laugh thread. You're free to dislike the design, but don't be a twit about it. You want to discuss the design, then be civil about it.
I'm not breaking the rules in any way, kind sir...
This is the "What Made You Laugh" thread, is it not? Thats what the thread title certainly says, last time I checked... And Godzilla 2017's design reveal made me laugh, pretty sure that's not shitposting if it genuinely made me laugh... And I posted it in a thread devoted to what made us laugh...

Gotta funny feeling no one would have even batted an eye if I made some G98 joke, you know, cause that one just so happens to be universally hated...

If there's some new rule where you're not allowed to laugh at new Godzilla designs and post it in the "What Made You Laugh" thread, I'm sorry, didnt get the memo. Won't do it again.
Last edited by Lain Of The Wired on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote:
Lain Of The Wired wrote:https://i.imgur.com/bj9MvNn_d.jpg?maxwi ... elity=high
Pffffft :lol:
This goofy bastard rekt me
Derzerb - Yesterday wrote:---

And Lain, don't start shitposting about Animezilla in other threads either. I already saw your comments about it in the What Made You Laugh thread. You're free to dislike the design, but don't be a twit about it. You want to discuss the design, then be civil about it.
I'm not breaking the rules in any way, kind sir...
This is the "What Made You Laugh" thread, is it not? Thats what the thread title certainly says, last time I checked... And Godzilla 2017's design reveal made me laugh, pretty sure that's not shitposting if it genuinely made me laugh... And I posted it in a thread devoted to what made us laugh...

Gotta funny feeling no one would have even batted an eye if I made some G98 joke, you know, cause that one just so happens to be universally hated...

If there's some new rule where you're not allowed to laugh at new Godzilla designs and post it in the "What Made You Laugh" thread, I'm sorry, didnt get the memo. Won't do it again ;)
You didn't bring up anything when Derzerb first called you out on it - and he mentioned your previous comments in this thread. Here we are again - in said thread. Posting about AnimeGoji again.

For the sake of context;
Lain of the Wired wrote:Seeing those new images of Animezilla
Gotta say, they really out did themselves this time. :lol:
Lain Of The Wired wrote:
2004Zilla wrote: Ow the edge.
I don't know what you're talking about, it looks great :lol:
You're posting the same exact things that Derzerb mentioned yesterday. I'm just simply reminding you of what he said is all.

Derzerb handled the Fan Confessions incident, so I'll leave it up to him if he wants to do anything.
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Yeah, and now the design has officially been revealed, pretty sure there's nothing wrong with what I said, I saw what he's going to look like, and it made me laugh, so I posted it here. Didn't know that was against the rules...
What was said yesterday, was yesterday, pretty sure I actually have something to laugh at now, and as I said, I even elaborated on why it made me laugh, I think the grin and legs look funny, and by the looks of it, it's a reaction shared by a few other members on here once they saw it too, so if me laughing at it earns me a perma-ban, so be it I guess.. Really didn't know I was breaking any rules by sharing my initial reaction to seeing the new reveal when it genuinely made me laugh in the what made you laugh thread... Eh, screw it, I already emailed Anthony about it. I shouldn't have to defend myself constantly.
Last edited by Lain Of The Wired on Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:09 am, edited 10 times in total.

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

So now laughing at something in the "what made you laugh thread?" is against the rules? I'm with you Lain. The design made me laugh too. It's goofy and the proportions are wonky. Think some people around here need to take a deep breath and relax
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:Yeah, and now the design has officially been revealed, pretty sure there's nothing wrong with what I said, I saw what he's going to look like, and it made me laugh, so I posted it here. Didn't know that was against the rules...
What was said yesterday, was yesterday, pretty sure I actually have something to laugh at now, and as I said, I even elaborated on why it made me laugh, I think the grin and legs look funny, and by the looks of it, it's a reaction shared by a few other members on here once they saw it too, so if me laughing at it earns me a perma-ban, so be it I guess.. Really didn't know I was breaking any rules by sharing my initial reaction to seeing the new reveal when it genuinely made me laugh in the what made you laugh thread... Eh, screw it, I already emailed Anthony about it. I shouldn't have to defend myself constantly.
Okay, let's start from the top.

If you broke a rule, I would have explicitly mentioned it or just flat out gave you warning and in the warning - gave the reason. Did I once mention you specifically broke a rule? No. Were you warned? No.

All I did was simply remind you of what Derzerb said yesterday - since going from your warning/post history Lain, you have a bad habit of shit posting. Especially if what Derzerb specifically outlined yesterday is what you are doing now and given the design got shown off. With knowing what I just said last sentence, you can see my thought process for giving a reminder.

Also, you won't be perma-banned over this even if a warning was given. Let's stop over reacting and stringing along just plain false accusations. A person being perma-banned over this. If said person was specially told to <not do something reason here> by a member of the forum staff and proceeded to violate the former, a warning would be given out. You can also verify the amount of warnings you have in the User Control Panel - you would not have received a perma ban regardless. So, let's not overact on nothing.
Godzilla21 wrote:So now laughing at something in the "what made you laugh thread?" is against the rules? I'm with you Lain. The design made me laugh too. It's goofy and the proportions are wonky. Think some people around here need to take a deep breath and relax
Not surprised you crusaded down my post history and into here. Did I say it was against the rules? No I didn't.

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

Everybody needs to relax. Doesn't matter if you're a normal user, a Mod, or an Admin.

Space made some valid points, I can understand his concerns, and I can see why he made his initial post. However, I think Lain's post should've been observed it a bit longer and see how things progressed before taking any sort of action. Lain provided reasons why it made him laugh albeit, the fact that his post was edited does raise an eyebrow. But, I don't think he should've overreacted over a reminder either. I see no need for a formal punishment (board warnings, bannings, etc.) for anybody. There wasn't a need for any of this. I think both sides jumped the gun and need to chill. Overreacting is only going to make things worse.

So here's what I want everybody involved to do: Both sides are going to apologize to each other (This includes you, G21) and that will be the end of this. Please, do this through PM because I don't want any more of this cluttering up the thread. I also want to be notified of who got a message and who didn't in case I need to poke someone.

Now, let's get back on topic, shall we?
Last edited by GodEmperorGabara on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

:lol:
Looks like Jason when you knock his mask off. This has to be the funniest looking Godzilla since 1967.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:https://p.twimg.com/media/DHj-N77UIAEjVmq.jpg
:lol:
Looks like Jason when you knock his mask off. This has to be the funniest looking Godzilla since 1967.
The dude is tired, old man Goji is 20,000 yrs old. But, yeah he does have goofy face to him.....Although in the anime he will look better. Besides...............It has been brought to my attention that he does look to have a beak........SKREEEEEEEEEEOOOOOONNNNNKKKKK!!!!! I can't unsee it now....

Admin Edit: Stop quoting images.
Last edited by GodEmperorGabara on Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

^ He looks like what you'd get if you took the turtle from The Never Ending Story, and made him hate-fuck Godzilla 2014 and Groot. The byproduct of that unholy fornication would be Animezilla.
Last edited by Lain Of The Wired on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:^ He looks like what you'd get if you took the turtle from The Never Ending Story, and made him hate-fuck Godzilla 2014 and Groot. The byproduct of that unholy fornication would be Animezilla.
Hmmmm.......I think he looks like a young Mitch McConnell...

Ooooohhhhhh!!!!!!

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Holy cow, that Animezilla. It's like his head and calves just stopped growing with the rest of him.
Last edited by RamshackleRanger on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

When I heard the anime Godzilla will be a plant/part plant, I immediately thought of this guy:
Also, note that Mega Sceptile also had the lightning rod ability, which reminded me of Showa Godzilla's magnetic powers. :lol:
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Billzilla1974 wrote:When I heard the anime Godzilla will be a plant/part plant
How can something be a thing then half of the same thing. So I am human/part human or a cow/part cow......... :lol:

Stevo_1985
JXSDF Technician

Post by Stevo_1985 »

goji89 wrote:
How can something be a thing then half of the same thing. So I am human/part human or a cow/part cow......... :lol:
I think he was implying he's either a full on giant living plant monster or some sort of dinosaur/plant hybrid monster.

Sorry Kiryu
#Notmymechagodzilla

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

goji89 wrote:
You realize until something is revealed to be true, people do a thing called: guessing? All Toho said was that Anime-Godzilla is supposedly a "plant", do they mean a straight up tree? or a Biollante-esque hybrid? Did they actually specify how much of a plant this "Groot-zilla" is??

Also it's pretty standard on message boards to use one these "/" to separate two terms, numbers, or possibilities just like using "or". :lol:
Last edited by Billzilla1974 on Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Extra THICC!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

My God you two........Do you not understand a JOKE!. Of course I know what he meant about being a full on plant or half of a plant Jeeeezuz.

Also he is part steel and part plant......I think, thought I saw it somewhere.....he has an electrical discharge that he emits as to why he can even walk.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Stevo_1985
JXSDF Technician

Post by Stevo_1985 »

goji89 wrote:My God you two........Do you not understand a JOKE!. Of course I know what he meant about being a full on plant or half of a plant Jeeeezuz.

Also he is part steel and part plant......I think, thought I saw it somewhere.....he has an electrical discharge that he emits as to why he can even walk.
Hey, don't get sassy cause your joke was lame sauce. ;)

Part steel and plant.. sounds like a pokemon.

Sorry Kiryu
#Notmymechagodzilla

CyberZilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by CyberZilla »

Can you believe Legendary found this art and posted it on their Instagram page?! :lol: Had me laughing since yesterday!
Last edited by CyberZilla on Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You gave me strength. So did the others. No life is worthless. I believe you now."
Resized Image Resized Image :shingodzillapurple:Resized ImageResized Image:KingGhidorah64: Resized Image :godzilla2021blue: :kingkong1962:

Is your war… finally over?
Resized Image

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

goji89 wrote:My God you two........Do you not understand a JOKE!. Of course I know what he meant about being a full on plant or half of a plant Jeeeezuz.

Sorry about that, my bad then.
If Anime-Goji really is partially steel and uses high voltages of electricity, I wonder if that could explain certain Monster-verse kaiju as well.
if legendary KK happens to get any electrical powers when he fights G14 in 2020, maybe his nervous system utilizes lightning level voltages to support a larger body and create better reflexes?

This video made me laugh today, The world's greatest peanut.
https://youtu.be/L51k5uMqL-k
Extra THICC!