Favorite Quotes Thread

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
LamangoKaijura
G-Force Lieutenant

Favorite Quotes Thread

Postby LamangoKaijura » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:50 pm

I felt like making a topic. Hoo boy. What are some of your favorite quotes from, well, just about anything? If this isn't a good idea for a topic, please, feel free to close it and throw me a warning or something. A few of my favorites are.
"We're out of the butt, and into the skreeonk."- Danny 'The Tourettes guy"
"You got a license to sell those hotdogs, Chico Man?"- Xavier, Renegade Angel.
"Be a man! BE A KLUGMAN!" - Zorak, Space Ghost Coast to Coast.

Anything from MST3K really.
Friggin post in my thread. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=23683
Kaijunator
Kwaidan

Re: Favorite Quotes Thread

Postby Kaijunator » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:17 pm

"Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so we'll hunt him. Because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Dark Knight."- James Gordon, The Dark Knight

"Game Over, Man! Game Over!"- Pvt. Hudson, Aliens

"I'll be back."- Terminator, The Terminator
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.

TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!
Resized Image
MechaGoji Bro7503
Futurian

Postby MechaGoji Bro7503 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:23 pm

Anything goji89 says :lol: he is a god
"Even though at times we bicker and argue, we all are here for a reason, to be Godzilla fans." -Me, 2016 :g2k: :g64: :godzilla:

SOGGY NOODLES!!!!!!!!!!SOGGY NOODLES TASTE LIKE SPACE TITANIUM!!
Ivo-goji
Futurian

Postby Ivo-goji » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:19 pm

"This is Tokyo, once a city of 6 million people. What has happened here was caused by a force which up until a few days ago was entirely beyond the scope of man's imagination. Tokyo - a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world."- Steve Martin, Godzilla King of the Monsters

"The arrogance of man is believing nature is within our control- and not the other way around. Let them fight."- Dr. Serizawa, Godzilla 2014

"I monitored your vital signs during the mission. Elevated heart rate, adrenaline, endorphins. You won't admit it, but at some level...you enjoyed stealing for me. It was a thrill, wasn't it?"- Slade, Teen Titans

"You can't do this. I won't let you."- Ash Ketchum, Pokemon

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."- Optimus Prime

"So, yeah Earthlings basically... um, end of the world!"- The Master, Doctor Who

"I fleeeeew into the wild and fire! I danced in the flames and died a thooouuuusand tiiimes!..."- Dalek Caan, Doctor Who

"DONT PANIC"- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

"There are things you can't fight - acts of God. You see a hurricane coming, you get out of the way. But when you're in a Jaeger, suddenly, you can fight the hurricane. You can win."- Raleigh Becket, Pacific Rim

"A hearty blow drew sparks again; the shot went off, and I killed fifty brace of ducks, twenty widgeons, and three couple of teals. Presence of mind is the soul of manly exercises. If soldiers and sailors owe to it many of their lucky escapes, hunters and sportsmen are not less beholden to it for many of their successes."- Baron Munchausen

"Princess Peach's sweet voice will soon be the bread that makes the sandwich of Cackletta's desires! And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!"- Fawful, Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

"What is this "A" I speak of? I assure you that if we are being watched from another dimension... Those beings will understand. But you lack the mustache for full comprehension.” -Bestovius, Super Paper Mario

"If I was as good looking as you, I could run a different kind of business! Hehehehe..." - Poe Collector, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

"Kreega bundolo!"- Tarzan of the Apes

"SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOONNNNNNK"- Godzilla

"I’m the main character of this story. It is impossible for me to lose." -Collector Emil, Pokemon Platinum

"Don't let the fact that I constantly try to destroy you lead you to believe I'm here to destroy you."- Dr. Eggman, Sonic Boom

"What do you mean? Once Metal Sonic destroys the Land of the Sky, we'll be the only ones left! Then we'll get married and spend the rest of our happy lives together!"- Dr. Eggman, Sonic: The Movie

"Then that means... the protagonist of this anime... will soon change to me."- Dr. Eggman, Sonic X

"Wise words, spike ball! Why destroy Mobius? It would be like breaking my favourite toy!"- Dr. Robotnik, Sonic the Comic

"Sonic… This impertinent, this contrary hedgehog; he hopes that my larger projects are always annihilated. But this time, the strength that resides in my intellect will crush him! Ha ha ha ha..."- Dr. Eggman, Japanese Sonic the Hedgehog manual

"You might know everything I'm going to do, but that isn't going to help you because I know everything that your going to do! Strange, isn't it?"- Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic: The Movie

"Experience has taught me to investigate anything that glows."- Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Colors

"I'll probably be on this floating island forever, guarding the Master Emerald once again. I may not know the whole story behind this, but perhaps it's better that way. I'm at peace once more." - Knuckles, Sonic Adventure

"I will not be damned to eternal subordination towards that rock!"- Hyper Nazo, Sonic: Nazo Unleashed

"Any objections, Adam?"- Samus Aran, Metroid: Other M

"When Demise is finally gone, there will be no more need for the seal that binds him, and then I'll be able to wake up. So I'm going to ask you a favor, sleepyhead. Ever since we were kids, I'd always be the one to wake you up when you slept in. But this time, when all of this is over, will you come to wake me up?"- Zelda, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

"Here's the dope! Pete an' Trigger have some valuable papers they stole! An' they know I'm after 'em! So they deserted th' Legion an' hooked up with Yssuf Aiper! They're gonna swoop down an' attack tomorrow morning! They want t' get rid o' me so much that they'll murder more'n twenty men- just t' make sure o' gettin' ME... Ya'd never think I was that important t' LOOK at me, would ya?"- Lieutenant Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse Joins the Foreign Legion

"I consider myself an even-tempered man, takes a lot to get under my skin! Well, congratulations, you just won the solid gold Kewpie doll!"- Commander Rourke, Atlantis: The Lost Empire

"Nala, Nala, Nala, you know you really have no choice. One way or another, I always get what I want..." - Scar, The Lion King

"I'm stepping away for a moment, boys! Change the scheme, alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls, if you'd be so kind!"- Castor, Tron: Legacy

"Beneath your dancing feet are the tombs of tortured men- thus does the Red Death rebuke your merriment!"- Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

"There is only my way, there is only the forest, and there is only surrender."- The Beast, Over the Garden Wall

"SEDA-GIVE?!"- Fredrick Frankenstein, Young Frankenstein

"Give me your face!"- Optimus Prime, Revenge of the Fallen

"Chick-bots dig the brooding-loner bit."- Thrust/Waspinator, Beast Machines

"We're all gonna die!"- Rattrap, Beast Wars

"Yessssss!"- Megatron, Beast Wars

"I soon paid a visit to my friends, and related these adventures. Amazement stood in every countenance; their congratulations on my returning in safety were repeated with an unaffected degree of pleasure, and we passed the evening as we are doing now, every person present paying the highest compliments to my COURAGE and VERACITY."- Baron Munchausen

"I gota jar of diiirrrt! I gota jar of diiirrrt! I gota jar of diiirrrt, and guess what's inside it!"- Jack Sparrow, Dead Man's Chest

"When Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset, people DIE!"- Dr. Evil/Douglas Powers, Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

"DO I MAKE YOU HORNY, BABY?!? DO I MAKE YOU RANDY!?"- Austin Danger Powers

"I feel I was denied... critical... need-to-know... information!"- Burt Gummer, Tremors II: Aftershocks

"The Chinese have a saying: To kill a coward is easier than trying to find a way to insult him!"- Tro Le Soung, The One Armed Boxer vs The Master of the Flying Guillotine

"Nothing goes over my head! My reflexes are too fast... I'd catch it."- Drax the Destroyer, Guardians of the Galaxy

"Fool! What part of "our planet exploded" don't you understand!?"- Vegeta, Dragon Ball Z

"It's not pretty, being me! Just try it, and you'll see! It's harder than you think, to be a gooooorgeous mink! La de da, da de de, it's not pretty being me!"- Minerva Mink, Animaniacs

"Remember, anything is possible... if it happens."- Oxnard Montalvo, Angry Beavers

"Never trust spiritual leader who cannot dance."- Kesuke Miyagi, The Next Karate Kid

"It's... a giant mushroom. Maybe it's friendly! FRIENDLY MUSHROOM, MUSHY GIANT FRIEEEEEEEND!"- Sokka, Avatar: The Last Airbender

"There is nothing Mouse cannot steal!"- Sorata Muon, MØUSE

"EEH!? WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!? It's like he's from some other manga...- Kagurazaka Asuna, Mahou Sensei Negima!

"Well, well, here's something you don't see everyday. Only a few hundred metres below the ground of the school I attend everyday lies a fantastic thing like this... haha... I imagine that for something like this to continue to exist it would require an immense volume of food in order to support its giant frame. Since it doesn't appear to have any wrists, I suppose it would be a wyvern? That would mean it's not so strong- that is to say, I wouldn't know about the strength of- What the hell am I saying?"- Ayase Yue, Mahou Sensei Negima!

"Is this some kind of quack call?" I remember Krisel (foolishly) asking. It took a bit of persuasion, as he was reluctant to add another duck to the Disney stable of superstars. But I told him that my hardball haranguing of horrendous hoods would catapult me to that coveted canardian point of culmination! He said, "What?" I said, "We'll push the ratings through the roof!"- Darkwing Duck, The Making of a Superstar Or How I Saved Disney and the World

"Betrayal may come easily to women, but men live by iron-clad codes of honor."- Jet Black, Cowboy Bebop

"Why don't you tell me you can do these things you do!?"- Steven Universe

"TREMBLE! BOW DOWN TO YOUR FEAR!"- Martyr Sasha, Seikon no Qwaser

"Don't underestimate the limitless destructive power of giraffes!"- Kaku, One Piece

"I'm a magical princess from another dimension!"- Star Butterfly, Star Vs The Forces of Evil

"Surprise!"- Toffee, Star Vs The Forces of Evil
Resized Image

Kaiju-King42 wrote:Welcome to Toho Kingdom, where every conceivable opinion, no matter how outlandish or unpopular, is a possibility among the population.
Dillyziller
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Dillyziller » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:19 pm

"I may be small but I have one massive girthy rooster!"
Torbjorn from Overwatch
^This post in sexually offensive.
Kaiju-King42
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Kaiju-King42 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:19 am

Pretty much basically anything from the Terminator movies, Gurren Lagann, and some of the old comedies like Airplane and Monty Python and Spaceballs. Those are absolute goldmines of quotes.
Godzillian wrote:
Godzilla21 wrote:What is up with the American trope of hide the monster?

Jaws happened

ernesth100 wrote:
Ryguy wrote:When the new director is announced, I guarantee this fanbase will be torn through the middle...

We're always split down the middle. TK is like a giant buttcrack.

Anno wrote:never forget tadpole :godzilla:

Kaijunator
Kwaidan

Postby Kaijunator » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:11 am

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!", Optimus Prime

"One shall stand, one shall fall", Optimus Prime
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.

TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!
Resized Image
Dogbert
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Dogbert » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:58 am

Pretty much any Monty Python quote.

"I like you, I think I'll kill you first!"-MST3k

"More drama! More romance! More bloodshed!"-Undertale

"How deliciously absurd"-Futurama

And my signature. It's also from MST3k.
I calculated the odds of this succeeding vs the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid, and I went ahead and did it anyways.
godzillafan1954
G-Grasper
Location: Hold on, let me think of something clever. I'll get back with you when I do.

Postby godzillafan1954 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:50 pm

"The sun is warming up?!" - Megamind, Megamind
I don't have a signature and I never will.
Kaijunator
Kwaidan

Postby Kaijunator » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:39 pm

All from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice:

"Maybe some girl from Metropolis will make you honest......in your dreams, Alfred!" - Alfred

"Next time they shine your light in the sky, don't go to it. The Bat is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy." - Superman
"Tell me. Do you bleed? You will." - Batman

"I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all... They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to." - Batman

"You're not brave... men are brave. You say that you want to help people, but you can't feel their pain... their mortality... It's time you learn what it means to be a man." - Batman

"A hundred years ago I walked away from mankind; from a century of horrors... Men made a world where standing together is impossible." - Diana Prince
"Men are still good. We fight, we kill, we betray one another, but we can rebuild. We can do better. We will. We have to." - Bruce Wayne

"An ancient Kryptonian deformity; blood of my blood, born to destroy you!... Your Doomsday." - Lex Luthor

"If man won't kill God, the Devil will do it!" - Lex Luthor

"It's like a one man reign of terror. This bat vigilante has been consistently targeting the port and the adjacent projects and tenements, and as far as I can tell the cops are actually helping him." - Clark Kent
"'Crime Wave in Gotham'! Other breaking news: 'Water, wet'!" - Perry White

"I hope the next generation of Waynes won't inherit an empty wine cellar. Not that there's likely to be a next generation..." - Alfred

"I can't stay down here, Alfred." - Bruce Wayne
"Go upstairs and socialize. Some young lady from Metropolis will make you honest. In your dreams, Alfred..." - Alfred

"This thing, this creature, seems to feed on energy." - Wonder Woman
"This thing is from another world. My world." - Superman"
"I've killed things from other worlds before." - Wonder Woman
"Is she with you?" - Superman
"I thought she was with you." - Batman

parental issues.

Best song ever.
YouTube!
Resized Image
Hikari
Yojimbo

Postby Hikari » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:58 pm

"If you do not fight, you will not survive!" - Kamen Rider Ryuki Tagline
May or may have not just came here for the Ultra-Thread.
Destorogoji
Interpol Agent

Postby Destorogoji » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:21 am

"I am Unicron."
-Unicron, Transformers The Movie
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass…and I’m all out of bubblegum."
-Nada, They Live
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain."
-Roy Batty, Blade Runner
"I'm God's lonely man."
-Travis Bicle, Taxi Driver
-BCA
Here's my Instagram, I use it more than Facebook but less than TK:
https://www.instagram.com/buruno.98/
Dawsbfiremind
Interpol Agent

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:38 am

"Shut up Mokuba."
Hello fellow creations of God! I look forward to joining with you in jolly cooperation!

NSZ wrote:If there's one thing this fandom loves more than the franchise, it's panicking when they don't need to.

Tomzilla wrote:Godzilla + the legalization of pot = just another day at Toho Kingdom.

ZinK
Interpol Agent

Postby ZinK » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:00 am

"I hate to break it to you, but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard Morty then it slowly fades leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are going to do it. Break the cycle Morty, rise above, focus on science."
c a k e e v e r y n i g h t
M.o.g.u.e.r.a14
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:05 pm

"What are you doing in my swamp?!"-Shrek
Fan of Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Sailor Moon, and Transformers.

Dezerb wrote: buenos ding dong didily dias senor.

http://i.imgur.com/PpE0DEQ.gif

Moguera14 X Sailor Moon
repticulous
Ronin

Postby repticulous » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:21 pm

"There's only one opinion that interests me.....MY OWN!" - Professor Benson (Claude Rains), Battle of the Worlds (1960)
LamangoKaijura
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby LamangoKaijura » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:57 pm

"You nappa, you get slappa'd"
"You snoze, you loze!"
"You sleep, you weep!"
"You catch up on some zeds, you get outta my heads!"
"You slumber, a cucumber!"- Xavier and Xavier, Xavier Renegade Angel.
Friggin post in my thread. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=23683
Kaijunator
Kwaidan

Postby Kaijunator » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:19 pm

"Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop! Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop!" - Shinji Ikari, Evangelion

parental issues.

Best song ever.
YouTube!
Resized Image
Kiryu2012
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Kiryu2012 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:54 pm

"Yare yare daze." -Jotaro Kujo

"OH MY GOD!/OH NO!/HOLY SHIT!" Joseph Joestar

"WWRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY!" Dio Brando
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy shit man.

20/cis male/straight/chimerakin.
Ivo-goji
Futurian

Postby Ivo-goji » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:33 pm

DCAU quotes:

"Do you know what killed the dinosaurs? Well, Chucko does. And unless you wanna find out firsthand, you'll go finish off the Justice League. Skedaddle! Time is money! .......Actually, time is the non-spacial continuum in which all events occur linearly, usually in the direction of increased entropy. But the clowns seemed to relate better to the money thing."- Chronos, The Once and Future Thing Part 2: Time, Warped

*The Huntress is on the phone with The Question while she spies on Black Canary. The Question is snooping around a warehouse full of frozen goods*
Question: The deeper mystery here is "why do you even care?" Isn't this the woman who beat the snot out of you a few months back?
Huntress: She got a lucky shot in! ... Okay, five or six lucky shots.
*digging through some non-descript frozen items*
Question: A-ha! As I suspected...
*pulls out a tub of ice cream*
Question: Thirty-two flavors.
Huntress: ...so, what are you wearing?
Question: Blue overcoat, fedora...
Huntress: You really stink at this.
Question: ...orange socks?
*she hangs up*
- 'Grudge Match', Justice League Unlimited

Lois: I'm confused Kent. See, I've lived in Metropolis most of my life, and I can't figure out how some yokel from Smallville is suddenly getting every hot story in town.
Clark: Well Lois, the truth is I'm actually Superman in disguise and I only pretend to be a journalist to hear about disasters as they happen and then squeeze you out of the by-line.
Lois: ..... You're a sick man, Kent.
Clark: You asked.
- 'The Main Man Prt 1', Superman: The Animated Series

Orion: Central City builds statues to this fool [The Flash]...who makes bad jokes! Who concerns himself with pitiful men like the Trickster! I don't understand.
Batman: No, you don't.
Flash and Substance

"Justice Lord" Flash: Slacker! Child! Clown! We have no place among the world’s greatest heroes!
The Flash: Says you! I’ve got my own seat at the conference table! I’m gonna paint my logo on it!
Divided We Fall

Batman: Why? Why did you do it?!
Mad Hatter: You of all people have the gall to ask me that?!? You ruined my life! I was willing to give you whatever life you wanted... just to keep you out of mine!
Perchance to Dream

Justice Lord Batman: Think about it - a world where there's no crimes. No victims. No pain.
Batman: And no choice! Who elected you, anyway?
Justice Lord Batman: Who elected you? The problem with democracy is, it doesn't keep you very safe.
Batman: It has other virtues. But you seem to have forgotten that.
Justice Lord Batman: I didn't forget! I just chose peace and security instead.
Batman: You grabbed power!
Justice Lord Batman: And with that power, we've made a world where no eight-year-old boy will ever lose his parents because of some punk with a gun!
Batman: ... You win.
(Later, as a man who refused to pay a restaurant bill because he didn't like the food is being carted off to jail by jackbooted police)
Batman: They'd love it here, don't you think?
Justice Lord Batman: Who?
Batman: Mom and Dad. They'd be so proud of you.
Justice Lord Batman: ... Just drive.
A Better World

(On the phone)
Martha Kent: Yes, Detective Bowman, I heard you. My son's car blew up and went into the ocean.
Detective Bowman: But are you sure you... understand? I mean, this is serious...
Martha Kent: I know. I-I guess the shock just hasn't set in yet. If you hear anything else, give us a jingle. Bye now. (hangs up) Well, this is a fine mess.
Jonathan Kent: It's not like he's really dead, Martha, he just can't be Clark anymore.
Superman: But I am Clark. I need to be Clark. I'd go crazy if I had to be Superman all the time!
The Late Mr. Kent

From Batman Beyond Return of the Joker:

Joker: What's the matter, Batman? No witty comeback? No threat? Then I'll provide the narration. I'll begin with how I peeled back the layers of the boy's mind. Oh, he bravely fought it at first. You would have been so proud to see him so strong. But all too soon, the serums and the shocks took their toll, and the dear lad began to share such secrets with me. Secrets that are mine alone to know... Bruce. It's true, Batsy. I know everything. And kinda like the kid who peeks at his Christmas presents, I must admit, it's sadly anti-climactic. Behind all the sturm and Batarangs, you're just a little boy in a playsuit crying for mommy and daddy. It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... Oh, what the heck? I'll laugh anyway! HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Joker: Funny guy.
Batman: Can't say the same for you.
Joker: Impudent brat! Who do you think you're talking to?
Batman: Not a comedian, I'll tell you that.
Joker: Shut your mouth!
Batman: The real Batman never talked to you much, did he? That's probably why you were so fixated on him.
Joker: Don't play psychoanalyst with me, boy!
Batman: Oh, I don't need a degree to figure you out. The real reason you kept coming back was you never got a laugh out of the old man.
Joker: I'm not hearing this!
Batman: Get a clue, clowny! He's got no sense of humor! He wouldn't know a good joke if it bit him in the cape... not that you ever had a good joke.
Joker: Shut up. Shut up!
Batman: I mean, joy buzzers, squirting flowers. Lame! Where's the A-material? Make a face, drop your pants, something!
Joker: Show yourself!
Batman: You make me laugh. But only 'cause I think you're kinda pathetic. (starts laughing)
Joker: Stop that!
Batman: So you fell in a tank of acid, got your skin bleached and decided to become a supervillain. What, you couldn't get work as a rodeo clown? (keeps laughing)
Joker: Don't you dare laugh at me!
Batman: (keeps laughing) Why? I thought the Joker always wanted to make Batman laugh!
Joker: YOU'RE NOT BATMAN!

Joker: C'mon, McGinnis! Laugh it up now, you miserable little punk! LAUGH! [in a sing-song tone] I CAN'T HEAR YOU!
Terry: Ha... ha. [Shocks Joker with his own joybuzzer]

Bruce Wayne: Terry, I've been thinking about something you once told me, and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile. It's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Resized Image

Kaiju-King42 wrote:Welcome to Toho Kingdom, where every conceivable opinion, no matter how outlandish or unpopular, is a possibility among the population.

Return to “General Discussion”