The Official Looking for this Thread

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: Official "Looking For This" Thread

Post by SpaceG92 »

Mechagigan wrote:I'm after the 1967 Gamera Revoltech... any good prices out there?
WHY DID YOU WAIT!? He was on HLJ for like, 1/2 a year for ~36ish if memory serves. Now he's like 80+.

Anyhow - check PMs :P

Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Post by Grunkle Sans »

Looking for Shin form 2 for around $25-40. No idea why on earth he's like twice as expensive and harder to find than form 3 but whatever. :P
Preferably tagged and from a place that has them in a moderate abundance, I won't be able to buy for a few days.
:gigan:

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Grunkle Sans wrote:Looking for Shin form 2 for around $25-40. No idea why on earth he's like twice as expensive and harder to find than form 3 but whatever. :P
Preferably tagged and from a place that has them in a moderate abundance, I won't be able to buy for a few days.
http://www.showcasedaikaiju.com/Shin-Go ... hin2-1.htm
/shrug.

Other places have him S/O

Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Post by Grunkle Sans »

SpaceG92 wrote:
Grunkle Sans wrote:Looking for Shin form 2 for around $25-40. No idea why on earth he's like twice as expensive and harder to find than form 3 but whatever. :P
http://www.showcasedaikaiju.com/Shin-Go ... hin2-1.htm
/shrug.

Other places have him S/O
You're a lifesaver, I literally live like hours away from where they ship this out so I guess it'll get here fast! :P

crowzilla
Samurai

Post by crowzilla »

Grunkle Sans wrote:Looking for the MMS MechaGodzilla '93 and Gigan '72, both tagged. I usually wouldn't pay over $70 for a figure so I guess that's my price limit. I've been searching all day, and I've not seen any tagged Gigans and all the MechaGodzilla '93s are stock photos, which, 9 times out of 10, if I ask to see a picture, it's either the BC version or they don't let me have any pics.
Looks like Showcase has the MMS Gigan back in stock with tag.
http://showcasedaikaiju.com/Gigan-1972- ... 5073-1.htm

Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Post by Grunkle Sans »

crowzilla wrote:
Grunkle Sans wrote:Looking for the MMS MechaGodzilla '93 and Gigan '72, both tagged. I usually wouldn't pay over $70 for a figure so I guess that's my price limit. I've been searching all day, and I've not seen any tagged Gigans and all the MechaGodzilla '93s are stock photos, which, 9 times out of 10, if I ask to see a picture, it's either the BC version or they don't let me have any pics.

Darn, right after I paid like $50 for it on eBay.. Still looking for the MMS MG2, however. If anyone here likes Gigan, that MMS figure is great. :P

Added in 10 hours 7 minutes 37 seconds:
Looking for a MMS Godzilla Junior, tagged, preferably in the US and around ~$45-50

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Looking for cheap (nothing over 68 bucks)Tamashii Godzilla figures
Already got G64, so anything but him
Last edited by Lain Of The Wired on Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Grunkle Sans wrote:
crowzilla wrote:

Darn, right after I paid like $50 for it on eBay.. Still looking for the MMS MG2, however. If anyone here likes Gigan, that MMS figure is great. :P

Added in 10 hours 7 minutes 37 seconds:
Looking for a MMS Godzilla Junior, tagged, preferably in the US and around ~$45-50
http://showcasedaikaiju.com/MechaGodzil ... ductId=200
It's not MMS, but Showcase Daikaiju does have the Green tag MG2. If you can't find the MMS one, then you could go for the green tag.

Also, http://www.ebay.com/itm/GODZILLA-junior ... SwXeJYKTax I found Junior for $39.99 with $9.99 shipping.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Creature22
EDF Instructor

Post by Creature22 »

Been on a Gashapon kick for the past year, what with the awesome Shin Godzilla high grade set. Now I'm looking for figures from the "Godzilla Sofubi Kit" sets (they're also sold by Yutaka)... I know affordable ones are out there, but I'm not having much luck.

Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Post by Grunkle Sans »

Looking for SH Monsterarts Biollante for $350 or under.

Moonknightspect
GPN Volunteer

Post by Moonknightspect »

Grunkle Sans wrote:Looking for SH Monsterarts Biollante for $350 or under.
There are two Biollantes, one for $330 and one for $350 on Mandarake, if you don't mind buying internationally and paying around a extra $30 for shipping.
https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/det ... 31&ref=dos

If any one knows someone or someplace where I can buy or trade for an S.H. Monsterarts Kiryu (either version) or Mothra let me know. I'm trying to find one that is less than the crazy prices everyone else is asking for.

RandomDeinonychus
JXSDF Technician

Post by RandomDeinonychus »

Anyone seen this cute little bugger for less than $50?

I seem to have missed the extremely narrow window when it was $30 or less.

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

RandomDeinonychus wrote:Anyone seen this cute little bugger for less than $50?

still readily available for under $30 in kaiju collector pages on fb

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

RandomDeinonychus wrote:Anyone seen this cute little bugger for less than $50?

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAwMFgxNTAw/ ... jg/$_1.JPG

Showcase Daikaiju has him for close to $40 with shipping. When I ordered my 4th form MMS Shin from there, it took a week to ship out, so IDK if I just ordered at a bad time or what, so be prepared to wait a week just to have your figure ship out.

@Godzillian: I would advise removing the quoted image before SpaceG finds out.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Creature22
EDF Instructor

Post by Creature22 »

I regret not getting the Kaiju A when it was under $12 on HLJ. Thankfully I was able to get the other two when they were new, but missed that one... the current prices for these things are ridiculous and not worth it.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Creature22 wrote:I regret not getting the Kaiju A when it was under $12 on HLJ. Thankfully I was able to get the other two when they were new, but missed that one... the current prices for these things are ridiculous and not worth it.
This goes for a lot of Shin figures. The SHMA is fetching prices of $200+ (A price I may have to sadly pay, screw you Japan exclusivity). The X-Plus Ric is not even out and it's already nearing $400.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Post by Grunkle Sans »

Creature22 wrote:I regret not getting the Kaiju A when it was under $12 on HLJ. Thankfully I was able to get the other two when they were new, but missed that one... the current prices for these things are ridiculous and not worth it.
In all honesty, I agree 100% that these prices are ridiculous, but if you want Kaiju A, jump on the one on Showcase Daikaiju. It's the cheapest one out there of my knowledge, and I feel like that Kaiju A is only going to go higher in price.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Hunting for SH MonsterArts Shin Godzilla for $120-150 (So basically looking for one on Mandarake and Jungle). Shipping doesn't have to be included. If you manage to find one, let me know please.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Kaijunator wrote:Hunting for SH MonsterArts Shin Godzilla for $120-150 (So basically looking for one on Mandarake and Jungle). Shipping doesn't have to be included. If you manage to find one, let me know please.
Again - they get sniped really fast. You gotta be quick! Last one I saw was 15,000 yen w/o ship or so, got snatched up within an hour.

I'll keep an eye out for yah.

godzilla1541
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla1541 »

Monsterarts figures under 60 in total (must include shipping) and don't even think about linking me the god damn alien and predator figures