The Official Looking for this Thread

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Re: Official "Looking For This" Thread

Post by Kaijunator »

godzilla1541 wrote:
Grunkle Sans wrote:
Kaijunator wrote: You lucky ----

If Grunkle decides not to buy it, then I will gladly take a look at it.

I never got a PM.
(Would still like one. :P)
Guess It didn't send.... anyway it's gone now. It WAS 177 on eBay free shipping and also a best offer so you could have brought the price down but it's too late
I saw one on eBay for around $160 shipped. However the images were promo images for G54, so IDK if the title or images are incorrect.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

I'm looking for some Shin Gojira shirts. Aside from the ones I see of form two going "WHAT?!"

Any idea where I can find some cool ones, even if they're poster art?
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

RandomDeinonychus
JXSDF Technician

Post by RandomDeinonychus »

I have decided that I am going to make the SH Monsterarts Battra & Mothra Larva set mine after I get my tax refund (assuming I get one on the same level as last year).

I'm only posting this here in case anyone is looking to sell their set for less than $200*. If so, PM me and we can work out the details so I can buy it from you after taxes. Otherwise, I'll just seek out the cheapest option out there.

[*Ideally I'd want to pay between $100 and $150, but as long as it's $200 or less I'm flexible on the actual amount]

Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Post by Grunkle Sans »

This may be a tough one, I'm looking for the CMYK Kidrobot Gorillaz Murdoc figure, specifically CMYK, not the White Edition. I don't mind if it's boxed or not, definitely complete, good condition, all accessories, etc. I'd be willing to pay around $100 or below. I've been digging through the internet for hours, and the only things I've found were abandoned forum posts where people were selling them for insane prices back in the day. PM me anything you guys find, thanks.
:gigan:

godzilla1541
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla1541 »

Looking for Neca GMK for under $25

Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Post by Grunkle Sans »

godzilla1541 wrote:Looking for Neca GMK for under $25
Toys R Us has 'em for $19.99 I think.

ゴジマン
G-Force Personnel

Post by ゴジマン »

There's one on e bay for $28 if you're willing to spare a few extra septims.
Yes, Hatsune is my Waifu...
goji89 wrote:Shin Goji looks like he has a red apron on. Guess he's still cooking himself extra crispy. :lol: .

Mechagigan
Futurian

Post by Mechagigan »

Does anyone have the Godzilla 1974 Diamond Select bank for a good price?

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Kaijunator wrote:Hunting for SH MonsterArts Shin Godzilla 4th Form for under $200 shipped (18,000 yen, since I'm expecting EMS to be around $20-30). If you manage to find one, let me know please.
I changed price range now that I can certain my parents can afford to help me get him. I'm still watching MANDARAKE, haven't seen any since last week.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Mechagigan
Futurian

Post by Mechagigan »

Just listed mine, might see what I can do.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GODZILLA-2001-N ... RK:MESE:IT

godzilla1541
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla1541 »

Mechagigan wrote:
Just listed mine, might see what I can do.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GODZILLA-2001-N ... RK:MESE:IT
To late I already bought one last week

Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Post by Grunkle Sans »

Looking for the Universal Studios Exclusive Shin for below $100. PM me links.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Not toys persay, but looking for Gorath and Space Amoeba on dvd that don't cost an arm and a leg.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Maritonic wrote:Not toys persay, but looking for Gorath and Space Amoeba on dvd that don't cost an arm and a leg.
Ffff--- good luck with those man, lol.

Word of "hunting advice". Check local video stores (FYE) or surprisingly second hand stores. I shit you not, I found Sony's GvGigan for 14.99 (damn near new) @ FYE along with a copy of Dogora for the same a few months before that. I walked into my local antique store which had a rather large Science Fiction subsection and found a (again near new) copy of Sony's Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla (1974) for 8.99.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

SpaceG92 wrote:
Maritonic wrote:Not toys persay, but looking for Gorath and Space Amoeba on dvd that don't cost an arm and a leg.
Ffff--- good luck with those man, lol.

Word of "hunting advice". Check local video stores (FYE) or surprisingly second hand stores. I shit you not, I found Sony's GvGigan for 14.99 (damn near new) @ FYE along with a copy of Dogora for the same a few months before that. I walked into my local antique store which had a rather large Science Fiction subsection and found a (again near new) copy of Sony's Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla (1974) for 8.99.
Ironically I used to work at an FYE hahaha. When they closed, I scored Varan for $5 brand new sealed. I was SO happy.
Thanks for the tips!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Officially looking for a Kumasogami to finish up my Yamato Takeru hunger. Doesn't need to be completely, museum-quality pristine but no big paint scratches and no broken pieces. Tag isn't that important to me. I'm looking to buy one come March, so I'm starting the hunt now. If you have one, shoot me a PM. :)

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Anguirus
Gotengo Officer

Post by Anguirus »

The Toys R US "Clean" Knifehead exclusive.

GODZILLA2877
G-Force Personnel

Post by GODZILLA2877 »

I'm looking for the Bandai Kong 1962 for under $50.

Ashram52
Monarch Researcher

Post by Ashram52 »

I'm looking for: Godzilla Yuji Kaida ART WORKS GAIRA The War of the Gargantuas Diorama Figure. Or more to the point I'm looking for the "Maser-Cannon" from that set. I'd actually like to get my hands on 2 of them.

I've found the "Green" colored ones in a few places, but I'm looking for the ones that look like they're straight out of the movies with the silver and green and all the details colored in nicely.

Anyone know where they can be found?
Custom Godzilla Modeler

G1985
Gotengo Officer

Post by G1985 »

GODZILLA2877 wrote:I'm looking for the Bandai Kong 1962 for under $50.
If I came across one at that price, you'd never hear about it.