The Official Looking for this Thread

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Re: Official "Looking For This" Thread

Post by BlueGojira »

Does anybody know somebody selling the Bandai Museum Gezora on Ebay, Amazon, or some other site? And if so, can you link it? I have at least one toy of almost every kaiju, and I'd just like Gezora due to almost none being made, and plus it goes along with my Bandai Museum Ganimes. I might as well post a picture of the Gezora, because I just mentioned it.

SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Re: The Official Looking for this Thread

Post by Maritonic »

Looking for a NECA 1994 Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla figure for less than $30. Preferably new, but in good condition out of package wouldn't kill me.
He's the last NECA I need for my collection and I REALLY don't want to spend a fortune on him. But it seems I can only find him for a lot of money aside from bidding on eBay.
Anyway, if anyone is looking to get rid of theirs...;)
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

godzilla1541
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla1541 »

Maritonic wrote:Looking for a NECA 1994 Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla figure for less than $30. Preferably new, but in good condition out of package wouldn't kill me.
He's the last NECA I need for my collection and I REALLY don't want to spend a fortune on him. But it seems I can only find him for a lot of money aside from bidding on eBay.
Anyway, if anyone is looking to get rid of theirs...;)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/272619891600 A bid. https://www.ebay.com/itm/302276719418 And the cheapest buy is now. This figure has skyrocketed in price. I was lucky to get mine for retail or below retail

MechaGiantCondor
Young Farmer

WANTED: Giant Condor X-plus Ric mini figure

Post by MechaGiantCondor »

Hey there! I am wanting to purchase the Ric mini Giant condor from the Godzilla Vs. the Sea Monster set. Can anyone help with any suggestions to possibly obtain one of these guys without buying the set?
I have never been to a G-fest before so Idk if that would be THE place. I know most people do not want to get rid of anything that comes original with their sets but I am willing to pay good price for just the Condor itself.
If anyone who reads this would like to possibly sell theirs PLEASE contact me! (BTW I wasn't really sure where to post this question at.)

SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: WANTED: Giant Condor X-plus Ric mini figure

Post by SpaceG92 »

MechaGiantCondor wrote:(BTW I wasn't really sure where to post this question at.)
"Looking For This Thread", which - this post was merged into :P

MechaGiantCondor
Young Farmer

Post by MechaGiantCondor »

Thank youu

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

Can't find a thread on this, so I figured I'd ask it here. So I've decided that, since I've recently gotten a new job, that I want to attend G-Fest this year. Can anyone give me any tips in the dealers room? How are the prices? Higher than usual, or what I'd usually find on sites like Showcase Daikaiju, Clawmark Toys, etc? Also, I've heard people mention... Haggling? I don't want to be an asshole to anyone, but if I can score a deal, that'd be great too. Any tips and pointers on how to go about that? Thanks! Also, how strict is everyone about carrying a bag? I'm intending to drop quite a few dollars in that dealers room, so I wanted to bring my bag pack to store stuff. I just don't want to come off suspicious or anything.

Robscott5598
Ronin

Post by Robscott5598 »

I am looking to post my Large 12"-11"ish vinyl Super Grand Dragon King Ghidorah from Rebirth of Mothra 3, in excellent condition but without original box, up on eBay. Also have the Bandai vinyl 18" long Ghidorah from GMK. I would however prefer they go to a good home to a fellow Toho Kingdom forum member if anyone is interested. Willing to trade as well, if someone has some Revoltech, Ultra Act, or S H Monster Arts they are also looking to trade.

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/182619701292

Is anybody lookin' to pick up a Biollante for reasonably cheap?
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

Godzillanator
Yojimbo

Post by Godzillanator »

Hey Guys! After a year of taking a break from the forums and Kaiju collecting for the most part! I'm coming back into the business and the first figure I want to snag is the 2013 Yutari Garasharp. He's actually been on my list since I got into Gamera, as I thought she was a cool monster with a cool backstory, and it was a shame she never saw the light of day. Iv'e searched eBay already, and either I missed something, or they dont have it. I figured you guys might know something though. I can spend up to $100, $120 max, but of course cheaper would be better. Here is an image for those who don't know what it looks like.

http://imgur.com/59Ljv6k (sorry i dont know how to uses images on the forum)
master_of_monsters wrote:
Godzillanator wrote:
master_of_monsters wrote:
too much to drink
I thought Sadako killed them cause she's spoopy. ;)
she killed them with booze
I probably laughed more than I should have. All the replies are genius :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cybermat47
Interpol Agent

Looking for a Gigan figure

Post by Cybermat47 »

Does anyone know where I can get a decently priced Revoltech Gigan, or a similarly priced alternative Showa Gigan?

SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: Looking for a Gigan figure

Post by SpaceG92 »

Cybermat47 wrote:Does anyone know where I can get a decently priced Revoltech Gigan, or a similarly priced alternative Showa Gigan?
2 on Manda right now for ~68 and ~63 respectively. B/4 shipping of course.

Cybermat47
Interpol Agent

Post by Cybermat47 »

SpaceG92 wrote:
Cybermat47 wrote:Does anyone know where I can get a decently priced Revoltech Gigan, or a similarly priced alternative Showa Gigan?
Is Manda short for Mandarake? I can't see any on there.

EDIT: Never mind, found one for $100 AUD.
Last edited by Cybermat47 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Cybermat47 wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote:
Is Manda short for Mandarake? I can't see any on there.

EDIT: Never mind, found one for $100 AUD.
Kek -

Always search in glorious Nippon moon runes. If you want to mid max your search results, search in moon runes and English. Sometimes you get slightly more results.
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kinggoji1962
Monarch Researcher

Post by Kinggoji1962 »

Looking for the 6 inch roaring godzilla 2002. I can't find it anywhere on ebay.

GojiBerries
Samurai

Post by GojiBerries »

I'm currently looking for the original SH MonsterArts Godzilla 1964 either used, loose, or new is fine as long as it doesn't have any QC issues and is under $150.
Last edited by GojiBerries on Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
To love humans, you must know them. You must learn their strengths and weaknesses, beauty and ugliness. Only when you know both sides can you love this planet. - Ultraman Jack

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

GojiBerries wrote:I'm currently looking for the original SH MonsterArts Godzilla 1964 either used, loose, or new is fine as long as it doesn't have any QC issues and is under $150.
A couple on Manda for 10k yen and one for 9k yen.

You won't get you "is it Q/C issued?" request fulfilled until you actually get it in hand.
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

GojiBerries
Samurai

Post by GojiBerries »

SpaceG92 wrote:
GojiBerries wrote:I'm currently looking for the original SH MonsterArts Godzilla 1964 either used, loose, or new is fine as long as it doesn't have any QC issues and is under $150.
A couple on Manda for 10k yen and one for 9k yen.

You won't get you "is it Q/C issued?" request fulfilled until you actually get it in hand.
Eh, I guess I can live with that, thanks for the info.
I'll go check mandarake.
Last edited by GojiBerries on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
To love humans, you must know them. You must learn their strengths and weaknesses, beauty and ugliness. Only when you know both sides can you love this planet. - Ultraman Jack

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

I'm looking for SH MonsterArts Gigan. Preferably under $90. Used or new. But with the box

Anyone looking for the pack of destruction? Plus the Crumble Zone Ghidorah
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

godzillafan1954 wrote:I'm looking for SH MonsterArts Gigan. Preferably under $90. Used or new. But with the box

Anyone looking for the pack of destruction? Plus the Crumble Zone Ghidorah
Amazon has that Gigan for about $93 with free shipping.
Last edited by Maritonic on Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.