The Official Looking for this Thread

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Ashram52
Monarch Researcher

Re: The Official Looking for this Thread

Post by Ashram52 »

Yes, exactly correct. Those military vehicles happen to match up in scale for a project I am working on for the forum.

Added in 9 minutes 48 seconds:
G1985 wrote:
Ashram52 wrote:Looking for a “hyper real” Moguera set with the maser jet and the maser tank. Really just looking for the vehicles. New or used.
Looking for this one? If so, PM me

For some reason I can not PM. Tried from 2 computers. Just going to blank white screen. Not sure what is wrong, can you try to PM me? Maybe it will let me reply to you.

Added in 56 minutes 8 seconds:
G1985 wrote:
Ashram52 wrote:Looking for a “hyper real” Moguera set with the maser jet and the maser tank. Really just looking for the vehicles. New or used.
Looking for this one? If so, PM me
Ok, so PM service is not working for some reason. Might be simpler if I just give you my regular e-mail: locutusofborg52@yahoo.com

I look forward to seeing what you have to say. :huge:

Thanks!
Custom Godzilla Modeler

TheRedKing1979
GPN Volunteer

Post by TheRedKing1979 »

Godzilla 1989 Bust (Around $20)
NECA Shin Gojira (around $25)
NECA Reactor Effect GvsSG (G94) (around $50)
SH MonsterArts Godzilla Junior (around $60)

Im not a cheap skate but Im not paying what people are willing to "wait to take"
Member formerly known as wataru.
Proud American. Southerner. Centrist.
Godzilla vs Biollante (1989) is easily the best Godzilla movie, ever.

G1985
Gotengo Officer

Post by G1985 »

Ashram52 wrote:Ok, so PM service is not working for some reason. Might be simpler if I just give you my regular e-mail: locutusofborg52@yahoo.com

I look forward to seeing what you have to say. :huge:

Thanks!
Just sent you an email

DoubleDam21
G-Grasper

Post by DoubleDam21 »

UltramanGoji wrote:Looking for a reasonably priced (11,000 yen or less) SHMA SpaceGodzilla. Don't care about the repaint set coming out, it's too expensive and I don't want Little Godzilla.
SpaceGodzilla S.H.MonsterArts Action Figure w/Box Bandai space Godzilla https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2653324078

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

DoubleDam21 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:Looking for a reasonably priced (11,000 yen or less) SHMA SpaceGodzilla. Don't care about the repaint set coming out, it's too expensive and I don't want Little Godzilla.
SpaceGodzilla S.H.MonsterArts Action Figure w/Box Bandai space Godzilla https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2653324078
And sold before I could even checkout...

Gahdzilluh
G-Force Personnel

Post by Gahdzilluh »

Im looking for the hasboro cloverfield, im willing to pay a good price for it but not 1k like on ebay haha anyone willing to sell?

Wish i wasnt so young when that damn thing released, i need clover in my collection. I have so many drawings of the concept art and stuff from when i was in school fuckin loved that movie!
Last edited by Gahdzilluh on Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vakanai
EDF Instructor

Post by Vakanai »

Okay, I know nothing about toy or figure collecting, so please be patient and please help.

What's a good Godzilla 2014 figure? I'd like to buy one that looks good, is highly poseable, and is fairly decent sized (I prefer about a foot or so). I'd also like a Gamera figure about the same specs, preferably based on that 2015 video thing, but I know that's unlikely. Yeah, I just want to pose them like they're fighting.
I unapologetically, wholeheartedly, and without a doubt hate Godzilla vs Kong.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Vakanai wrote: What's a good Godzilla 2014 figure? I'd like to buy one that looks good, is highly poseable, and is fairly decent sized (I prefer about a foot or so).
Foot tall or foot long?

Foot tall, the NECA Godzilla 2014 24" figure would be your best bet. There's a reissue coming out soon.

Foot long, the SHMA Godzilla 2014 or the NECA 12" figure look cool. The SHMA is more articulated but less accurate to the film design (IMO the SHMA also has better paint).

There's no figure of the 2015 Gamera and the only one that would fit in with any of these Godzillas would be the SHMA Gamera, but that's extremely overpriced these days and hard to find. You're better off just getting a vinyl.

Darth Kiryu
JXSDF Technician

Post by Darth Kiryu »

^What UltramanGoji said about Godzilla.

For Gamera, here’s an option:
https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/det ... 43&ref=dos

There’s that one and another at 10k yen. He also shows up used at amiami from time to time. Those will be your best bets as they’re closest to his original price of about $85.

Vakanai
EDF Instructor

Post by Vakanai »

UltramanGoji wrote:Foot tall or foot long?

Foot tall, the NECA Godzilla 2014 24" figure would be your best bet. There's a reissue coming out soon.

Foot long, the SHMA Godzilla 2014 or the NECA 12" figure look cool. The SHMA is more articulated but less accurate to the film design (IMO the SHMA also has better paint).

There's no figure of the 2015 Gamera and the only one that would fit in with any of these Godzillas would be the SHMA Gamera, but that's extremely overpriced these days and hard to find. You're better off just getting a vinyl.
At the time I was only thinking of height, but now I'm not sure.

What are the prices of these figures and where can I find them? They have English sites? Amazon or eBay?
Darth Kiryu wrote:^What UltramanGoji said about Godzilla.

For Gamera, here’s an option:
https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/det ... 43&ref=dos

There’s that one and another at 10k yen. He also shows up used at amiami from time to time. Those will be your best bets as they’re closest to his original price of about $85.
I don't understand all the Japanese, but the picture looks about perfect.
But $85? I didn't realize it was quite so expensive. I was hoping for a $25 to $50 range. I'm going to have to save up I guess.
I unapologetically, wholeheartedly, and without a doubt hate Godzilla vs Kong.

G1985
Gotengo Officer

Post by G1985 »

Vakanai wrote:Okay, I know nothing about toy or figure collecting, so please be patient and please help.

What's a good Godzilla 2014 figure? I'd like to buy one that looks good, is highly poseable, and is fairly decent sized (I prefer about a foot or so). I'd also like a Gamera figure about the same specs, preferably based on that 2015 video thing, but I know that's unlikely. Yeah, I just want to pose them like they're fighting.
Everything UltramanGoji said, with only this to add:

All depends on whether you want to keep them at their relative sizes (Heisei Gamera is roughly half of Godzilla 2014's 100+ meter height), and whether you need Gamera to be super articulated. In terms of super-posable Gamera figures, you only have two choices - the SHMA G2 that was mentioned earlier, or the half-sized Revoltech G1 or G2 figures at roughly 3.5" in height. Which Gamera size you choose, and whether you want similar scales, is going to dictate which Godzilla you go with.

Here's a pic I found, giving you a size comparison of the SMHA G2 against the Revoltech G2, so you get an idea if you want a big Gamera or a small Gamera to throw against Godzilla:

Here's a pic I found of the SHMA Godzilla 2014 posted with the Revoltech G2, which are roughly scaled to each other, to give you an idea of how the smaller Gamera looks next to the SHMA Godzilla 2014's 6" height:

Last edited by G1985 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Vakanai wrote: At the time I was only thinking of height, but now I'm not sure.

What are the prices of these figures and where can I find them? They have English sites? Amazon or eBay?
Yeah, unfortunately there are no 12-inch super-articulated Gamera figures at the moment. The 2014 Godzilla can be found on NECA's homepage as well as comic stores and specialty stores like FYE, ThinkGeek, or even GameStop. It's a large figure so it's gonna be around $60.

http://necaonline.com/2014/01/godzilla- ... la-case-2/
Vakanai wrote: But $85? I didn't realize it was quite so expensive. I was hoping for a $25 to $50 range. I'm going to have to save up I guess.
Yeah, due to import costs, materials, manufacturing, etc. there is absolutely no way we'd ever get something that high quality for such a little price. The Revoltech Gameras were around that price, but are no longer manufactured.

Collecting Japanese movie monsters is expensive, yeah. I'm lucky if I even purchase more than two figures a year. But I don't regret it at all, it's a lot of fun and they look awesome on the shelf.
Last edited by UltramanGoji on Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darth Kiryu
JXSDF Technician

Post by Darth Kiryu »

Vakanai wrote:
I don't understand all the Japanese, but the picture looks about perfect.
But $85? I didn't realize it was quite so expensive. I was hoping for a $25 to $50 range. I'm going to have to save up I guess.
They have an English site. You just have to click the button near the top of the page.

Anguirus
Gotengo Officer

Post by Anguirus »

Battra larvae and adult set, I wish I had preordered it last year, as I can’t find it under $200.

Naruto65
Futurian

Post by Naruto65 »

8-) I'm looking for the unit that carries Kiryu. From the Toho Machine Chronicle set 2. Anyone know someone who's selling one or two?

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

Anyone looking for Godzilla 2014? $45 shipped. Loose.
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

godzillafan1954 wrote:Anyone looking for Godzilla 2014? $45 shipped. Loose.
If I mind, what figure exactly are you talking about?

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

MM Raids Again wrote:
The original.
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:
The original.
The S.H. MonsterArts Original*.

(I've seen your Instagram posts)
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Maritonic wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:
The original.
The S.H. MonsterArts Original*.
Whoops should have said that before. Thanks bro!