Japan New or Future Kaijū Toy Releases

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Re: Japan New or Future Kaijū Toy Releases

Post by Petezilla »

RedZillaKing wrote:
Godzilla 2000 wrote:Thats because Bandai has no idea what the Hell they're doing anymore. And I'm officially convinced that Bandai just doesnt like Earthtron.
Agreed and agreed.
Agreed³. Unfortunately.
Size DOES matter!

king_ghidorah
EDF Instructor

Post by king_ghidorah »

Does anyone know where I can buy the new CCP Gamera 3 figure at?

kaiju115
JXSDF Technician

Post by kaiju115 »

WOW, I saw those Gamera figures before & they look BEAST. Just WOW, I would love to get my hands on those models.
SHIN GOJIRA IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/kaiju115

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kaiju115
Hope Legendary's Godzilla gets more than a Trilogy

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

Sorry for the lack of posting future releases this past week. To much stuff comes out everyday to have time to post it for you guys. I have decided to discontinue posting new releases for now. I will post every once in awhile something of interest and related to Godzilla/Toho kaiju and Gamera also.

================================================================================================================================

HONEY BONES

Concept King Ghidorah. Preview at Wonder Festival on Feb 12, 2012. For those that were talking about it in the other topic. Maeda-san for the wings used a pipe for support from the main body up to the elbows of the wings to relieve the stress and pressure. The body also has a support frame.

Also Maeda-san has sculpted a Legion for a future release for Art Spirits. The size of this Legion is much larger than the Gamera's they released.
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

UnCanny Studios
G-Force Personnel

Post by UnCanny Studios »

Gorgeous sculpts. Wonderfest had some insane stuff this year, thats for sure. They arealso under the impression that us Kaiju Fans has massive disposable incomes as well...
GLENN AMER doesn't battle, he just allows you to Lose.

http://skreeonk.com - The Kaiju Fan Network! Check out the KAIJU FAN MARKETPLACE! Still going strong! Buy, sell, and list with other kaiju fans for free! Buy stuff!

Leunames
G-Force Personnel

Post by Leunames »

UnCanny Studios wrote:Gorgeous sculpts. Wonderfest had some insane stuff this year, thats for sure. They arealso under the impression that us Kaiju Fans has massive disposable incomes as well...
I've said it before and I'll say it again...I've never understood why Bandai's excuse for not releasing large Godzilla figures (as large as the super premium) was that "Japanese have small homes" and thus producing such large figures was no longer cost effective...

...yet garage kit makers come out with behemoths like 1 meter tall bio goji's, mosu goji's, and king goji's. I mean the fins on some of those kits are larger than some small dogs. Then you throw in these sprawling King Ghidorah kits and my mind is just boggled.

I even read on a Japanese blog site that even though they were expensive, the problem wasn't affording one of the KG kits so much as having the expensive housing to put them in (something along the lines of "and now the King Ghidorah is expensive, but if you can afford it, you already have a huge house to put it in")

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Post by Primevalgodzilla V2 »

Those two look like they coulld kill someone who handled them the wrong way.
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.
What others called happiness simply did not bring me joy.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

I agree! :freak:

kaijukurt
EDF Instructor

Post by kaijukurt »

Any new releases so far? I'm dying of suspense here!
Formerly known as kurtzilla

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

kaijukurt wrote:Any new releases so far? I'm dying of suspense here!
There's always new releases every week. Just been busy. Here's your fix....

MAX TOY COMPANY

Kaiju Negora "Siamese" color version. Released Feb 28 thru One-Up Japan first for 3200 yen. Then MTC general public sales March 2 for $40 + S&H. Both sold out same day.

Congrats to those that were able to obtain the Siamese version. For those that didn't here's a douchebag flipper trying to sell it 4x the cost...

Kaiju Negora exclusive for the Doki Doki Osaka Sofubi Expo show held on March 20.

Micro Kaiju Negora exclusives for the Konatsu x Nagata art exhibition held at Design Festa Gallery in Tokyo.

Teaser preview for a future standard size Kaiju Negora. Wax stage has already been sent to make a casting mold.

=================================================================================================================================

M1GO

Spider Baron from Ultra Q. Limited 100. Cost 6300 yen. April release.

Gomes. Limited 50. Cost 6300 yen. April release.

Gomes. Limited 50. Cost 6300 yen. April release.

=============================================================================================================================

SKULL HEAD BUTT

All 5 figures were released in very limited numbers for the Department H event as exclusive released March 3, 2012. Manufacture by Marmit.

Astro Kong.

Zombie Kong.

Star X.

Space X

Mutant X

===============================================================================================================================

ICHIBANBOSHI

Monkey Man. Grumble Toy exclusive painted by Chris of GT. Cost $100 + S&H each.

=================================================================================================================================

PICO PICO

Bekkos. 1-off painted by Atsushi Tomura. Cost 18,000 yen each. Metallic paints. Show exclusives for One-Up "Pandemonium" exhibition.
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

Fairy Mothra wrote:I got the Siamese Negora, but I really can't wait for the standard size version. I want that yellow exclusive too, but I know that's not gonna happen.
Congrats on grabbing one. You'll just love it. Unfortunately I was not able to even try to get one as I was stuck in a business meeting during that hour it went up. Really wanted a siamese version.

lol This flipper has increase his original buy it now from $160 to $300.
Last edited by Kaiju no Mura on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

Godzilla1703
Gotengo Officer

Re: Japan New or Future Kaijū Releases

Post by Godzilla1703 »

Kaiju no Mura wrote: BANDAI

The recent release of the limited edition Ultra Q Box Set was also available at the Parco Logos Gallery Event.
Garamon and Peguila
Gomes

===============================================================================================================================

MONSTER MAKER 28

1966 Godzilla resin kit. Unpainted and unbuilt. Cost 23000 yen (approx $287). Height 30 cm. Release date September 2011. This is MM28 re-issue of their kit originally released in 2006.
ImageImage
Those are awesome!
Shadow Arena History: Wins: 37(I'm heading for 50 :D) Losses: 26
Chris55 wrote:
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:^

Wont see that shit in Godzilla.
We did. A whole movie was based around it. It was called "GINO".

:)

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

Fairy Mothra wrote:As far as I know they haven't even shipped.
It was released and made available in Japan on Feb 28th at the One-Up Akiba store. I have already seen pictures from collectors in the States that received them even before they went up for sale from MTC.

================================================================================================================================

UPDATED March 6.

King Negora will make it's debut at the KONATSUxNAGATA art show at Harajuku Design Festa Gallery in Japan on March 31, 2012.

Also Oh (Big) Nezumi (Rat) figure will be the omake that comes with the King Negora.
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

dogora
Monsterland Worker

Post by dogora »

meh i had heard about the king negora figure but i think it would be better with the fish nd not the rat.

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

MARUSAN

1972 Gigan 40th Anniversary edition. Metallic series. Cost 8,190 yen. Release May 2012.

Garamon. Cost 9,975 yen. Release May 2012.

==============================================================================================================================

MAX TOY COMPANY

Kaiju Dualos. Sapporo Mandarake shop limited exclusive. Cost 8,400 yen. March 17, 2012 release.

Kaiju Dualos. Doki Doki Osaka Sofubi Expo show exclusive. March 20, 2012 release.

=============================================================================================================================

YAMOMARK

Yamobazooka. Sofubi Michi exclusive thru Hyper Hobby Tokuma EC online. Clear vinyl. Cost 6,000 yen + 1,000 S&H. Sold out.
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

UnCanny Studios
G-Force Personnel

Post by UnCanny Studios »

Jomei wrote:That Gigan is pretty sexy.
I second this notion.

Anything new and exciting, Mr. Kaiju No Mura? :mrgreen:
GLENN AMER doesn't battle, he just allows you to Lose.

http://skreeonk.com - The Kaiju Fan Network! Check out the KAIJU FAN MARKETPLACE! Still going strong! Buy, sell, and list with other kaiju fans for free! Buy stuff!

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

UnCanny Studios wrote:Anything new and exciting, Mr. Kaiju No Mura? :mrgreen:
New? Of course! Exciting? Well that's a matter of opinion. :lol:

===========================================================================================================================

CAST

X Seijin-UFO by Cast for 4200 yen.

Flying Hedorah by Cast. Cost 3675 yen.

STUDIO UAMOU

Crystal Skull Uamou. Released as a limited exclusive at the Tokyo National Museum of Nature and Science for the Inca exhibition.

SECRET BASE

Devil Man figure & Rockin Jelly Bean S&N art print set. Receive 1 art print and 1 figure. The green version is a chase. Cost 10,500 yen.
Art Print

MAX TOY COMPANY

Kaiju Negora. I believe I already showed a pic and gave info on this exclusive.

1-offs painted by Mark Nagata for the KONATSUNAGATA art show in Japan from March 31, 2012 to April 1, 2012.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

============================================================================================================================

PAUL KAIJU

Mock Bat. Future lottery.

Paul Kaiju x Sketchbot "Boss Macheen" (1-off custom by PK). Cost $250 (Sold)

YAMOMARK

Bogura. 1-off's painted by Nakayoshi for the Doki Doki Osaka Sofubi Expo on March 20.
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

Kaiju no Mura wrote: An awesome figure of Flying Hedorah.
Where could one acquire something like this? I would really like one.

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

GreenAiden555 wrote:
Kaiju no Mura wrote: An awesome figure of Flying Hedorah.
Where could one acquire something like this? I would really like one.
It's a small resin figure. Cast sells them directly. So you can try a middleman to get it. If you are looking for a vinyl figure of the flying Hedorah. Marmit has a few color version out. Also Atelier G-1 released one in a set with the landing form Hedorah.
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

Ahhh, dammit. I liked the other figures Cast made from earlier in the thread, considered picking up one of them, but this one would be great for me. I'mma take a look around and see what I can find. Thanks!