Japan New or Future Kaijū Toy Releases

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Re: Japan New or Future Kaijū Toy Releases

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

RAYMUNDO

Tempting Toys is offering one of the sets that were custom painted for them for sale as an auction on ebay. Starting bidding price $149.99 + $6.95 S&H.

===================================================================================================================================

MAX TOY COMPANY

Nekoron w/Mewship. Custom 1-off's painted by Seth Longmire for Mark Nagata Max Toy Company sales. June 2012 release. Sold out.

=================================================================================================================================

HONEY BONES

FW Gigan. Another preview picture from Maeda-san blog.
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

UnCanny Studios
G-Force Personnel

Post by UnCanny Studios »

I think that is the first time I've noticed how very Christmas-Toned Zone Fighter's boots are... interesting!
GLENN AMER doesn't battle, he just allows you to Lose.

http://skreeonk.com - The Kaiju Fan Network! Check out the KAIJU FAN MARKETPLACE! Still going strong! Buy, sell, and list with other kaiju fans for free! Buy stuff!

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

UnCanny Studios wrote:I think that is the first time I've noticed how very Christmas-Toned Zone Fighter's boots are... interesting!

Wha-

OH DEAR LORD.

I don't like the idea behind giant men that look like they're in suits, but an SA Zone Fighter? MAN, October's gonna be an expensive month... Ghidorah, Megazord, Zone Fighter, 5 year anniversary with the lady... WHAT NEXT?! :freak:

EDIT: Huehuehue, post 666. 8-)

Captain Aktion
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Captain Aktion »

^That is not a SA firgure or a Bandai.
http://captainaktion.tumblr.com/

This website is for noncommercial use only and is not affiliated with, or authorized or endorsed by Toho Co. Ltd.

Forum Rules and Guidelines Excerpt, Section 10:
Staff Accountability
no moderator, administrator, group moderator, forum leader, site staffer, or former member of the aforementioned groups is exempt from scrutiny

Failure by members or ex-members of leadership to avoid such activity may result in termination.

Know The Score

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

Captain Aktion wrote:^That is not a SA firgure or a Bandai.

Super is stretching it, but it is still very articulated. If I'm counting right, it has only one less articulated spot than D-Arts Megaman X. And I'm aware it isn't Bandai; it's made by a company that has... From what I'm reading, an acceptable to "WHY IS THE PAINT PEELING OFF OF MY FIGURE?!" range.

Captain Aktion
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Captain Aktion »

^Man...the SA prefix is throwing me off. Call me an idiot, but I could swear people have used that as an "SH" prefix before. No offense meant, and I know you know your stuff.
http://captainaktion.tumblr.com/

This website is for noncommercial use only and is not affiliated with, or authorized or endorsed by Toho Co. Ltd.

Forum Rules and Guidelines Excerpt, Section 10:
Staff Accountability
no moderator, administrator, group moderator, forum leader, site staffer, or former member of the aforementioned groups is exempt from scrutiny

Failure by members or ex-members of leadership to avoid such activity may result in termination.

Know The Score

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

Captain Aktion wrote:^Man...the SA prefix is throwing me off. Call me an idiot, but I could swear people have used that as an "SH" prefix before. No offense meant, and I know you know your stuff.

HAHA, all good, I thought that may've been the case. Just get some sleep ;)

I dunno now. I'm reading reviews about other figures in this line... And aside from the big, squishy boobs, nothing else seems to go right with them. Granted, they could just be two bad figures, but ~$100 for THIS?

Still, we shall see come October/November.

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

HONEY BONES

Here is a final picture from Maeda-san Final Wars Gigan resin kit. Price 40,000 yen. Planned release is on July 29 for the 2012 Summer Wonder Festival Japan.

Legion. Art Spirits originally previewed the full kit sculpted by Maeda-san awhile ago which I posted pictures for months back. These are preview pictures on clear resin. Still no release date.
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

Godzillakuj94
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzillakuj94 »

Kaiju no Mura wrote:HONEY BONES

Here is a final picture from Maeda-san Final Wars Gigan resin kit. Price 40,000 yen. Planned release is on July 29 for the 2012 Summer Wonder Festival Japan.
That thing is amazing!

Rody
Xilien Halfling

Post by Rody »

I still say it looks way over-the-top.

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

Looks even better and cooler than the actual movie suit.
Size DOES matter!

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

HAZAWA GUMI

King Ghidorah. Reissue with lighter gold paint. Preorders begin July 29 at Hazawa Gumi booth at Wonder Fest and then July 30 directly from Hazawa Gumi. Price 5,460 yen. Late August 2012 release.

=============================================================================================================================

KONATSU x MAX TOY COMPANY

Kaiju Negora. July release.

===============================================================================================================================

YAMOMARK

Mushroom Soupman. Tokuma-EC Hyper Hobby online shop exclusive presented by Sofubi Michi. June 23, 2012 online sales for price of 6,000 yen + 1,000 Japan S&H. Sold out! Late July/August release.

===============================================================================================================================

EVOLUTION TOYS

Zone Fighter. Price 4,500. Late October 2012 release.

=================================================================================================================================

SECRET BASE

Devil Man. Clear blue vinyl. Price 3150 yen. June release.

Devil Man. Clear green vinyl. Special limited Secret Base in-store sales only. Price 3150 yen. June release.

================================================================================================================================

HS

Mecha Gorilla Beast 2 with Andoro-Sei Beast in hand preview.
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

I was just told that there'll be a 3rd limited exclusive BANDAI figure for sale at the upcoming 2012 Ultraman Festival...

Ultra Monster Series SP Earthtron (Clear Purple Ver.)

... anybody able to possibly find any pics of this already...?
Size DOES matter!

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

Devil Man, yay! :D

And that Ghidorah is kinda cool! How big is it?

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Post by Primevalgodzilla V2 »

Hazawa Gumis are generally in the 6 inch scale.
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.
What others called happiness simply did not bring me joy.

UnCanny Studios
G-Force Personnel

Post by UnCanny Studios »

GreenAiden555 wrote:Devil Man, yay! :D

And that Ghidorah is kinda cool! How big is it?
As Mr. Primeval stated, they're smaller than most standard stylized figures. The Ghidorah is about 6-7 inches. Check this blue Variant out that David is selling. Great figure:

http://kaijufanmarketplace.wordpress.co ... ader-card/
GLENN AMER doesn't battle, he just allows you to Lose.

http://skreeonk.com - The Kaiju Fan Network! Check out the KAIJU FAN MARKETPLACE! Still going strong! Buy, sell, and list with other kaiju fans for free! Buy stuff!

Godzillakuj94
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzillakuj94 »

Petezilla wrote:Looks even better and cooler than the actual movie suit.
I agree.

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

Here are some more new recent toys that you guys can bitch about. :lol:

BULLMARK

Pegira CG color version (left figure). Zagorasu (right figure). Price 6,300 yen + 700 yen S&H each. August release.

ART SPIRITS

Legion resin kit. Sculpted by Honey Bones. Wonder Festival exclusive limited edition of 20. Price 36,700 yen. July 29, 2012 release.

SKULL HEAD BUTT

Official SHB sales right now on YJA.

MARMIT

2000 Godzilla. Price 5,250 yen. October 2012 release.

This was the only Godzilla relate figure for pre-order from Marmit. Go to Marmit to check out what else is being release.

==============================================================================================================================

YAMOMARK

Gorugonzoora. Test paint preview

============================================================================================================================

MAX TOY COMPANY

Micro Negora. Medicom exclusive. Price 1,000 yen each. July release.
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

tymon
Futurian

Post by tymon »

Is that Marmit G2K a brand new sculpt? I dig it.

And that HB kit looks very cool as well. Seems that HB's uber-spikey style lends itself well to a kaiju like Legion.
JAGzilla wrote:And then there was The Giant Condor. He...seemed very dedicated to what he was doing?

kaijukurt
EDF Instructor

Post by kaijukurt »

The Zone Fighter's looking good!
Formerly known as kurtzilla