Japan New or Future Kaijū Toy Releases

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
MandaSaurus
Sazer

Re: Japan New or Future Kaijū Toy Releases

Post by MandaSaurus »

Huh. So the SotC thing was bogus after all. Can't say I'm surprised.

Well, RedZillaKing, I bet your current avatar WILL get made! Titano is at #11, with 82 votes( Zilla WAS #11, but is #10 now, with 84) & I'll bet that, & the fact that Kaiyodo( Revo. ) didn't get around to it, makes the long-necked screecher a primo candidate for the line-up. I'll buy one! :huge:

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

dogora wrote:and fish person = beach party masscre but i ant find picture,
Wrong movie title. The Fishman ver 1 is "The Horror of Party Beach." Fishman ver 2 is from the 1969 film "It's Alive." And the Fishman ver 3 is "The Beach Girls and the Monster."

You should be able to find pictures for all 3 now if you look under those movie titles. :D
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

dogora
Monsterland Worker

Post by dogora »

Kaiju no Mura wrote:
dogora wrote:and fish person = beach party masscre but i ant find picture,
Wrong movie title. The Fishman ver 1 is "The Horror of Party Beach." Fishman ver 2 is from the 1969 film "It's Alive." And the Fishman ver 3 is "The Beach Girls and the Monster."

You should be able to find pictures for all 3 now if you look under those movie titles. :D
ah thank you very mutch, i was sort of close, anyway i just orderd hoorror of party beach on dvd, thanks.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Have you actually SEEN the movie yet, dogora? If not, you may be disappointed.

BTW, I just ordered "Varan the Unbelievable" off Amazon. And no, it's not the crappy US re-cut. Never seen the movie in it's entirety, but it's kaiju, so I want it in my video library.

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

MARUSAN

Ultra Jewelry Collection 05: Ultra Seven 450 Swarovski Element. Price 45,000 yen. September 2012 release.

The following are for different types of events held through out the summer 2012 in Japan. There will be variations in vinyl and paint for each event. Prices are 6,300 yen each:

Ultraman Type A

Ultraman Type B

Zetton

Baltan
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

RedZillaKing

Post by RedZillaKing »

Arggghhh... My eyes! Why do the stylized companies make such hideous humanoids?????

Zetton and Baltan look nice, though.

dogora
Monsterland Worker

Post by dogora »

Manda2012 wrote:Have you actually SEEN the movie yet, dogora? If not, you may be disappointed.

BTW, I just ordered "Varan the Unbelievable" off Amazon. And no, it's not the crappy US re-cut. Never seen the movie in it's entirety, but it's kaiju, so I want it in my video library.
i have loved horror movies scince i was 10, i especially love the 50s horror movies so im kinda used to it.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Speaking of Varan, the unbelievable one garnered only 33 votes in the Bluefin/Tamashii poll. Unless Varan has a more rabid following in Japan than I'm aware of, there is little chance of it joining the SHMA ranks.

*Sigh* :cry:

dogora
Monsterland Worker

Post by dogora »

Manda2012 wrote:Speaking of Varan, the unbelievable one garnered only 33 votes in the Bluefin/Tamashii poll. Unless Varan has a more rabid following in Japan than I'm aware of, there is little chance of it joining the SHMA ranks.

*Sigh* :cry:
Bluefin/Tamashii poll, whats that?

RedZillaKing

Post by RedZillaKing »

That's the Heisei version and says you.

Captain Aktion
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Captain Aktion »

wataru wrote: Dude, it's $125. That's insane. $40 tops.
I love you Wats, but you just sound cheap. Even if $125 IS too high, $40 is way too low.

Also, that's why I'm not buying it for $125. There's better deals out there...
http://captainaktion.tumblr.com/

This website is for noncommercial use only and is not affiliated with, or authorized or endorsed by Toho Co. Ltd.

Forum Rules and Guidelines Excerpt, Section 10:
Staff Accountability
no moderator, administrator, group moderator, forum leader, site staffer, or former member of the aforementioned groups is exempt from scrutiny

Failure by members or ex-members of leadership to avoid such activity may result in termination.

Know The Score

RedZillaKing

Post by RedZillaKing »

This is the guy who said SHM Godzilla was stupid because it could be posed in ways the real Goji couldn't. And said that we were Bandai's bitch. In short Cap... Don't feed the troll.

RedZillaKing

Post by RedZillaKing »

Lol, now I know you be trollin'.

Dinosaucers rock, though.

RedZillaKing

Post by RedZillaKing »

http://www.grumbletoy.com/store/index.p ... 7ddded61db
Can someone tell me why we get Shit like this instead of giant monsters? I don't remember anyone saying "Gee, needs more Mothman."

Captain Aktion
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Captain Aktion »

yaburu wrote:Don't make me lock this thread too.

Because I will. Stop arguing. Now.
*sigh* No arguing intended, and like I said, I actually do like Wataru, so no beefs here.

Dinosaucers do rule; why didn't someone write them in on the Bluefin poll?

This website is for noncommercial use only and is not affiliated with, or authorized or endorsed by Toho Co. Ltd.

Staff Accountability
no moderator, administrator, group moderator, forum leader, site staffer, or former member of the aforementioned groups is exempt from scrutiny

Failure by members or ex-members of leadership to avoid such activity may result in termination.

Know The Score

Captain Aktion
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Captain Aktion »

^Aren't those, like, 3.5 inches tall?

Staff Accountability

Know The Score

RedZillaKing

Post by RedZillaKing »

What a value. If those things were 1/4 their price I'd collect them all. Especially Titanosaurus.

RedZillaKing

Post by RedZillaKing »

Merely expressing my frustration at there being no giant monster preorders from Marmit for months. I've made my desire to own some Monster Heaven figures pretty apparent, so I'm not sure why you think I wouldn't buy anything in that style... Hope that cleared your confusion up. On top of that it's a goofy ass looking Mothman.

@Legion... Nope.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

I have a Mothman figure. It's from MezCo's now-defunct Cryptozoology line. I believe it was $10-12. $100 is a bit much for the Mothman in the pic, but to each their own.

And wataru is definitely trolling. $40 my fanny!!! :eh:

MAX
Ronin

Post by MAX »

The Carlton Cards 2012 Godzilla ornament is up for presale. It's Godzilla '64 stomping on a mazer tank.

http://www.litreasures.com/xcart418/pro ... 400&page=3