Noteworthy Auctions

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Re: Noteworthy Auctions

Post by Kaijunator »

^You're not selling KG? I thought you had him. I wish you were selling your DBZ Frieza Final Form and Frieza Saga Goku. I want both of those a lot, with all their accessories (and boxes in case of Frieza), but one is long OOP, and costs $200+, while the other is an SDCC exclusive that's $180+. I just preordered Golden Frieza and it would nice have the Final Form. Guess I'll have to keep hunting or wait for Datong to do both of them.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Adeno
Monarch Researcher

Post by Adeno »

Kaijunator wrote:^You're not selling KG? I thought you had him. I wish you were selling your DBZ Frieza Final Form and Frieza Saga Goku. I want both of those a lot, with all their accessories (and boxes in case of Frieza), but one is long OOP, and costs $200+, while the other is an SDCC exclusive that's $180+. I just preordered Golden Frieza and it would nice have the Final Form. Guess I'll have to keep hunting or wait for Datong to do both of them.
Hi :D Nooo, I love King Ghidorah :) One of the most memorable movies during the 90s for me was the one where Godzilla fought him, so I'm keeping King Ghidorah, Godzilla 1995, and Godzilla Millennium :)

I also grew up watching Dragonball so I'm not selling my Dragonball stuff haha :) Dragonball + Godzilla = My Childhood ahaha :)

I think you can still buy Frieza for around $150 to $160 from certain groups on Facebook like Dragonball Figuarts USA and Ageless Geeks (I'm a member of both) :) I think I saw a Frieza for that price being sold around a week or two ago. One was also sold for $120 around a month ago :O

Good luck with Frieza :D I'm also waiting for my SSJ God Goku and Golden Frieza, they look awesome! :)

ArchdukeSquidlyIII
G-Force Personnel

Post by ArchdukeSquidlyIII »

Surprised that nobody has seen this yet, but here's a listing for a tagged Kelbeam figure with no bids and a starting price of $12.00

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191682093134?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT
Please refer to me as jiggy22 (or just jiggy!)

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

ArchdukeSquidlyIII wrote:Surprised that nobody has seen this yet, but here's a listing for a tagged Kelbeam figure with no bids and a starting price of $12.00

I know a few people looking for this guy. LOL I'm sure they wont be happy that this auction was posted here. The original auction ended with no bids, but the relisting already has a bid, probably because of this post. This is why I insist on a "no live auction" rule on my FB group.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Legion1979 wrote:
ArchdukeSquidlyIII wrote:Surprised that nobody has seen this yet, but here's a listing for a tagged Kelbeam figure with no bids and a starting price of $12.00

I know a few people looking for this guy. LOL I'm sure they wont be happy that this auction was posted here. The original auction ended with no bids, but the relisting already has a bid, probably because of this post. This is why I insist on a "no live auction" rule on my FB group.
I wanted him. Then I forget about him as I was more focused into X-Plus. Then I got NECA's G'54 and spent all my figure cash I had available. Not happy. At least it's not Fire Golza. If anyone, anyone knows where I can find one of those über rare suckers, or has one for sale, tell me please.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

Damn, a Kelbeam with tag for 15 bucks? Puts to shame my beat up Kelbeam for 25 dollars.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

ILL GREEN
Gotengo Officer

Post by ILL GREEN »

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Damn, the color scheme on that one is awesome. I already have that mold in a Bullmark type colorway.

Tatsunoshi
Monsterland Worker

Post by Tatsunoshi »

Tricephalon playset. I have one already so I feel safe posting this (since I won't be bidding) :D . It's missing a few key pieces, but Godzilla and Tricephalon often show up on eBay by themselves.

mikenes
EDF Instructor

Post by mikenes »

For anybody looking for a Kaiser Belial, I found this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171973405090?ss ... 1555.l2649

And it comes with two Tigas.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

mikenes wrote:For anybody looking for a Kaiser Belial, I found this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171973405090?ss ... 1555.l2649

And it comes with two Tigas.
I want to buy that so bad just for Belial, but I don't have $250 on me. Plus I'm waiting for a 2.0.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

G1985
Gotengo Officer

Post by G1985 »

I've never seen one of these before. I don't think it's a bootleg, but I'm not sure:

A made-in-2007, foot-tall, Bandai Creation Godzilla 2000 (seen next to the standard-sized figure):
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Godzilla-2000-3 ... 1513725243

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

That guy can keep it for that price.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

I got mine for $378. Still worth it. I wouldn't pay more than $400, maybe $500 if I was really desperate.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

mikenes
EDF Instructor

Post by mikenes »

Wow, $750 for that Ric Boy? Yikes! It only proves the fact that you gotta get these as soon as they come out or risk the prices to go this high.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

mikenes wrote:Wow, $750 for that Ric Boy? Yikes! It only proves the fact that you gotta get these as soon as they come out or risk the prices to go this high.
It's just one person. Everyone else has the Ric for $378-456.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Mr. X
Keizer

Post by Mr. X »

G1985 wrote:I've never seen one of these before. I don't think it's a bootleg, but I'm not sure:

A made-in-2007, foot-tall, Bandai Creation Godzilla 2000 (seen next to the standard-sized figure):
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Godzilla-2000-3 ... 1513725243

pics
It's a bootleg. One of the more interesting ones, though, being twice as tall as the original. A couple of these 12" ones starting popping up last year -

G2000 wrote:
2004Zilla wrote:May God have mercy on this site.
He's given up
2009MECHAGODZILLA wrote:
G2000 wrote:What about leeks? Can we post leeks?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 3/Leek.jpg
http://orig02.deviantart.net/f900/f/201 ... 9nqjrv.png