Beasts of the Mesozoic, Jurassic World, & other Dinosaurs thread!

General discussion for all non-Toho, non-Kaiju collectibles!
JAGzilla
Sazer

Re: Beasts of the Mesozoic, Jurassic World, & other Dinosaurs thread!

Post by JAGzilla »

BOTM list of Tyrannosaur species revealed:

"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

^ Searched my Target high and low in the Easter merch, and NOTHING by way of Snap Squad. BAH!!! :mad:

Added in 1 day 8 hours 9 minutes 39 seconds:
Hey! Anyone know what the case breakdown for 2020 Savage Strike Wave 2 is?!?

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

JAGzilla wrote:BOTM list of Tyrannosaur species revealed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjodSQrWsKY
I MIGHT just get that Rex and I-Rex, if only to tide me over until an Amber release of them, IF we get them of that size for Amber collection.
Last edited by GodzillavsZilla on Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

A LOT of Wal-Marts are coming up as having both Postosuchus AND Sauropelta in stock. It looks like Sauropelta is being carried forward into Wave 2. It seems that Velociraptor Charlie is NOT in Wave 2, but no surprise there. Maybe another repaint 'Raptor though?

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Post by master_of_monsters »

anyone got recommendations for 3.75" humans to blend into a jurassic park collection? I was thinking of using generic looking GI Joes for cannon fodder
your source of self destruction

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

I went to Brickseek and found out what Savage Strike Wave 2 case breakown is:

1 Postosuchus
1 Sauropelta
1 Tapejara
1 Pachycephalosaurus( new color )
1 Velociraptor Blue
1 Velociraptor Charlie

Good news for those still looking for the Sauropelta, but bad news for those hunting the Postosuchus...

LynnBob 1967
GPN Volunteer

Post by LynnBob 1967 »

I got an Edmontosaurus at Walmart last night. I liked the color scheme in person better then on line.
Lynn
PHIL 4:13

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

^ I found an Edmontosaurus at my Wal-Mart TODAY. Money's a little tight right now, so I stashed it for later...

Added in 4 hours 45 minutes 59 seconds:
Been looking at the new Parasaurolophus that's coming. The sculpt is clearly different from the first one, and the yellow is much bolder than the Dual Attack, and the magenta highlights are impressive too. My wife says to get it, so...

Added in 1 day 23 hours 17 minutes 33 seconds:
Anyone else notice the packaging change for JW? Front of the box, bottom left corner. Used to be nothing there, except Blue and Owen. Now, there's a little red Mattel logo. A running change, as my Cryolophosaurus, Sarcosuchus, Tarbosaurus, don't have it, but the ones at the store now, DO have it. Edmontosaurus - in the little time it's been out - has always had it. Dunno about the Carnotaurus. Postosuchus has it, not sure about it's case-mates. Sauropelta and Velociraptor Charlie from the first Savage Strike case do not. Also seen Sound Strike Triceratops and Pteranodon that do, but originally, when I got my Cryolopho, they didn't...

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

Nanmu continues to tease that massive, gorgeous JW Mosasaurus...

The BaBR Allosaurus is apparently shipping now, and they just teased their next dinosaur, a Ceratasaurus...

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

When is the BotM Ceratopsian line supposed to reach sellers? They're already planning the Tyrannosaur line and the Ceratopsian aren't even out yet.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:When is the BotM Ceratopsian line supposed to reach sellers? They're already planning the Tyrannosaur line and the Ceratopsian aren't even out yet.
I think I heard it was November. Sometime late this year, anyway. Assuming they don't get delayed for obvious reasons. They don't all release at the same time, though. There are going to be, IIRC, three waves spread over three years, with the big ones coming last. Which is a damn long time to wait for muh Pachyrhinosaurus and Centrosaurus, but a small operation can't rush quality, I suppose.
Last edited by JAGzilla on Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Based on what I'm seeing, Wal-Mart staffers are selling the latest Savage Strikes out of the storage room in the back, to customers who are willing to pony up extra dough. To those who are indeed doing it, I wish a fatal case of COVID-19 on them. You deserve it, scum...

GojiDude95
Interpol Agent

Post by GojiDude95 »

MandaSaurus wrote:Based on what I'm seeing, Wal-Mart staffers are selling the latest Savage Strikes out of the storage room in the back, to customers who are willing to pony up extra dough. To those who are indeed doing it, I wish a fatal case of COVID-19 on them. You deserve it, scum...
Woah hey easy there Manda! I get how that frustrates collectors but I wouldn't be going around wishing that on nobody especially for something as trivial as kid's toys.

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

Post by DirektorSplennic »

MandaSaurus wrote:Based on what I'm seeing, Wal-Mart staffers are selling the latest Savage Strikes out of the storage room in the back, to customers who are willing to pony up extra dough. To those who are indeed doing it, I wish a fatal case of COVID-19 on them. You deserve it, scum...
I wouldn't wish that on anyone if I were you, old man.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Rebor is apparently doing a Shin Godzilla embryo. Guessing it's not an April Fools prank.

https://m.facebook.com/reborstudio/phot ... 9914719333
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:Rebor is apparently doing a Shin Godzilla embryo. Guessing it's not an April Fools prank.

https://m.facebook.com/reborstudio/phot ... 9914719333
^^ You're right, I should not wish ill on anyone. The Almighty holds us all accountable for our actions in this life, in the next life...

^ Uh, that REBOR Shin Godzilla embryo looks like a prank to ME... :eh:

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Imagine being such a piece of shit you think someone should slowly suffer and die because they're making it harder for you to buy children's dinosaur toys.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

Post by DirektorSplennic »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Imagine being such a piece of shit you think someone should slowly suffer and die because they're making it harder for you to buy children's dinosaur toys.
I feel like I need to add this to my signature.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

DirektorSplennic wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Imagine being such a piece of poop you think someone should slowly suffer and die because they're making it harder for you to buy children's dinosaur toys.
I feel like I need to add this to my signature.
Please do

RIP Evan.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Jesus fucking Christ, I knew you were already a real piece of work but you’ve really outdone yourself this time.
Last edited by UltramanGoji on Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.