What happened to Kaijumodeler.com?

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Panther10
JXSDF Technician

What happened to Kaijumodeler.com?

Post by Panther10 »

Did Matt's business shut its doors or something? No more website.. and just when I was looking to splurge on a T-Facto kit.....ah well... :|

SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: What happened to Kaijumodeler.com?

Post by SpaceG92 »

Panther10 wrote:Did Matt's business shut its doors or something? No more website.. and just when I was looking to splurge on a T-Facto kit.....ah well... :|
It's been down for a bit I think.

I use http://www.kaijukits.com/htm/god_gam_library.html for references - and has been my go-to. if your looking for a T's Facto, try yahoo.jp. They tend to pop up now and again. If it's a newer kit, try using Buyee or another middleman and directly order from T's facto themselves.

Panther10
JXSDF Technician

Post by Panther10 »

Yeah I was kind of interested in one of the newer kits. The 1989 30cm Godzilla kit that came out in 2014 to be more specific. It's actually a fairly convincing version of the water suit from the looks of it and since I already have the 28 cm Osaka landing version from X-Plus I figure this might be a nice companion piece.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

I think they still show up at G-FEST every year. Your best bet would be to see if anyone going to the convention can get some kind of contact info from them. Since I'm going, I can get that for ya if you'd like (in case you don't find out before then).

Panther10
JXSDF Technician

Post by Panther10 »

UltramanGoji wrote:I think they still show up at G-FEST every year. Your best bet would be to see if anyone going to the convention can get some kind of contact info from them. Since I'm going, I can get that for ya if you'd like (in case you don't find out before then).

Oh I live in Skokie IL so G-Fest is like 40 minutes from my house. If I can attend this year I'll ask them myself.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Ah, cool cool. If it's any help, they're still listed among the other dealers for the convention on the G-FAN website (although it's anyone's guess as to how long that's been changed).

Panther10
JXSDF Technician

Post by Panther10 »

Yeah I scoped that out myself, but it appears that this Dealer room list is from last years con. We wont know next years list until the first or second week of March. That's typically when G-Fan.com drops the revised lists of scheduled events, special guests and retailers who will be showing up in the dealer room on their website and Facebook page.