Ideas for Movie monster Godzilla series to make or reissue

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
1974Godzilla2000
Young Farmer

Ideas for Movie monster Godzilla series to make or reissue

Post by 1974Godzilla2000 »

Movie monster series godzilla should make a megagurius or biollante and reissue titanosaurus. Have any ideas?

MechaSkeleturtle666
Samurai

Re: Ideas for Movie monster Godzilla series to make or reissue

Post by MechaSkeleturtle666 »

Yes they should! Gigan would be nice too. And a reissue of Moguera. And MK Ghidorah. And... I'm happy as long as the do put out new stuff at all.
Last edited by MechaSkeleturtle666 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Post by Grunkle Sans »

Gigan '72, Titanosaurus, Anguirus '68, Mechagodzilla '93, the list goes on and on. I'm indifferent to re-releases from this line. A huge wave of re-releases wouldn't be too bad (Ironic how that's a topic of complaint within the SHMA line) but I'm not sure how I'd feel about that seeing as it took me almost 2 years to track down some of the OG releases. For new figures I'd hope for Minilla/Minya, Biollante, and Megalon.
Last edited by Grunkle Sans on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
:gigan:

Mechagigan
Futurian

Post by Mechagigan »

A good run of Showa reissues would be cool, mainly for new fans (I have most 70's monster). It'd be a good way to get a Titanosaurus or Kong back in circulation - seeing as they made the Gargantuas, it's not too farfetched.

I'd most like a Showa Ghidorah, Megalon, an updated Biollante, a 6" Monster X and the GMK crew in 6".

Kinggoji1962
Monarch Researcher

Post by Kinggoji1962 »

I think they should make a 6 inch monster x. They already have the mold they just need to resize it, they did it with the other final wars figures.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Just keep in mind Bandai's "cost cutting" streak.

Expected limited paint applications ala' their new Destoroyah and Burning Godzilla (which doesn't sufffer to much) or some of the odd releases in the Ultra 500 line such as their half painted Tyrant figure or Greeza.

Added in 1 minute 54 seconds:
I'm just imagining a half painted Monster X. Only the head, upper torso and the thigh will be black and the rest of him will be white :freak:. (See Galaxtron to know what I mean).

Off the negative note, I would like them to do a Monster X and a Keizer in the 6" scale (reissuing Keizer would be fine) and re-sculpting their Biollante.

godzilla1541
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla1541 »

actual vinyl Heisei Mothra and Battra imagos would be a splendid release. Along with reissues of the larvae. A new Showa Ghidorah would also be appreciated. A new fire rodan, SpaceGodzilla, and Baby/little/Jr figures would also be a blessing for people who need them in their collection, but don’t really like the inaccurate designs of the current vinyls

G1985
Gotengo Officer

Post by G1985 »

1974Godzilla2000 wrote:Movie monster series godzilla should make a megagurius or biollante and reissue titanosaurus. Have any ideas?
I'll take a new sculpt or even a reissue of the Biollante figure that came out in the early 90s. I'd also like a scaled-down version of the 8" 1989 "closed mouth" figure.

Mechagigan
Futurian

Post by Mechagigan »

I won't lie, my fanboyism for certain characters outweighs what the modern poor paint might render the figure as. If I can get a 6" Monster X, who I love for no good reason whatsoever, I'll be happy.

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

I'd be into a Godzilla 2002/2003 reissue, at 6 inches.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

KingKaiju wrote:I'd be into a Godzilla 2002/2003 reissue, at 6 inches.
Seems like such a logical choice.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.