Monster Spotlight #52 - Golza

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Kaijunator
Kwaidan

Monster Spotlight #52 - Golza

Postby Kaijunator » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:18 am

Tiga's first enemy who retreated and returned as the stronger Fire Golza!

I only have the UM500 Fire Golza, but I plan on getting the UA and the Bandai Fire Golza.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.

TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!
Resized Image

ebirahsmeg1
G-Grasper

Re: Monster Spotlight #52 - Golza

Postby ebirahsmeg1 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:27 pm

Well, the weekend is upon us (Don't fret about the lack of posts in this spotlight Kaijunator. Several past spotlights also had little to no posts initially, but gradually received a lot of posts as interested collectors stumbled across the spotlight master list & posted their photos of their figures).

So, any takers for Monster Toy Spotlight #53? :spacegodzilla: Or is there anyone you have in mind Kaijunator that you'd like to nominate?
GIANT CONDOR!!!!!!!! :shock:

"Someone kick me, kick me hard! We're stupid." - Corn on the cob eatin' Hippie (Godzilla vs Gigan)

Birdman
Kwaidan

Re: Monster Spotlight #52 - Golza

Postby Birdman » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:00 am

If he hasn't, I'll take dibs.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"

https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Return to “Toho Toys, Models and Collectibles”