MechaGodzilla Figure/Playset Idea

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

MechaGodzilla Figure/Playset Idea

Postby Grunkle Sans » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:20 pm

Just came up with this idea, do any of you know of the old Terminator Cyber-Skin Generator Playset? I just thought it would be neat if there was something like that but with a Godzilla 1974 figure, like, you would put the MechaGodzilla figure in a tray, then put the "Cyber-Skin" on it, but the tray would be in the shape of Godzilla '74, so you would get a disguised MechaGodzilla like in the movie. With this, you get the action feature of being able to wear away the "Cyber-Skin" on MechaGodzilla. I highly doubt any company would want to make this, but hey, it would've been neat.
"Always be wary of people who use quotes. I don't know who said that." - Murdoc

:gigan:

kingbiollante
Ronin

Re: MechaGodzilla Figure/Playset Idea

Postby kingbiollante » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:31 pm

That's a pretty neat Idea!
I just made you squint!*

*I do not necessarily mean squint, just looking real hard.

SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Re: MechaGodzilla Figure/Playset Idea

Postby SpaceG92 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:13 pm

Grunkle Sans wrote:Just came up with this idea, do any of you know of the old Terminator Cyber-Skin Generator Playset? I just thought it would be neat if there was something like that but with a Godzilla 1974 figure, like, you would put the MechaGodzilla figure in a tray, then put the "Cyber-Skin" on it, but the tray would be in the shape of Godzilla '74, so you would get a disguised MechaGodzilla like in the movie. With this, you get the action feature of being able to wear away the "Cyber-Skin" on MechaGodzilla. I highly doubt any company would want to make this, but hey, it would've been neat.

Fun fact: Trendmasters was working on a Cyber Yeti figure from G:TAS and it would have had either snap on or slide on/over "synthetic skin". seen here.

I doubt anything company would do a "synth skin" figure - thought it would be pretty neat - even if it was a mix of snap together parts that "lock in" over existing parts to maintain stability and swap able parts for the hands, feet and maybe head.

Return to “Toho Toys, Models and Collectibles”