Rebuild of S.H. MonsterArts 1.0

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
MandaSaurus
Sazer

Re: Rebuild of S.H. MonsterArts 1.0

Post by MandaSaurus »

So, Monster X won the TK Fans' Choice Poll eh? As it's Millennium, not Showa, it'd probably get made sooner rather than later anyway. I'd buy it - it's something new, and it's not another Goji. Won't get paid attention to, like Tamashii's own Customer Survey Poll, but someone there MAY read it. Who knows?

GodzillavsGamera
G-Grasper

Post by GodzillavsGamera »

The top ten choices are good in my eyes .... not all are my most wanted per say but any and all I would be happy to add to my collection. Thank you to the person/people that took their time and effort to put this survey together... doesn't mean these choices are going to just start rolling out but still very interesting to see where the fan base is leaning at this point. Thanks.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Very glad Godzilla 1962 made it.
Resized Image

GODZILLA2877
G-Force Personnel

Post by GODZILLA2877 »

This is probably the closest thing we'll ever get to an S.H. Monster Arts Monster X:

https://www.facebook.com/SHMLoverTH/
Last edited by GODZILLA2877 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gahdzilluh
G-Force Personnel

Post by Gahdzilluh »

eh i dont get the monster x love, but good for you guys that do like him

GodzillavsGamera
G-Grasper

Post by GodzillavsGamera »

Time will tell.... If we will see him or not. :g2k:

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

MM, did the MUTOs at least make the top 15?

MX and Orga would be awesome. I hope Mothra works some magic and Tamashii starts listening to us.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Chris55
Site Director | Media Relations
Site Director | Media Relations

Post by Chris55 »

Tamashii press release:

Press release
Premium Japanese Collectibles Brand Marks 10th Anniversary Expanding North American Presence In 2017 With New L.A. Office And Exclusive New Products For Domestic Consumers And Fans

Anaheim, CA, February 14, 2017 – Tamashii Nations, the collector’s toy division of Bandai Japan and its most premium label for ages 15 and up, is expanding its footprint in North America as it prepares to mark its 10th anniversary this Spring.

Since its inception in 2007, Tamashii Nations’ portfolio has grown to include products from top entertainment properties such as Star Wars, Marvel, WWE, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and DC. These new Western licenses compliment the Japanese anime and manga properties contributing to the brand’s meteoric rise in popularity among toy collectors.

“Tamashii Nations is an authentic Japanese brand, however, North America is an important part of our growth strategy,” said Adam Newman, Senior Director of Tamashiii Nations at Bandai. “To facilitate that growth, we’ve opened a Los Angeles office to better understand our U.S. fans and capitalize on the advantages of local access to the entertainment industry, retail partners, and our official distribution partner Bluefin.”

Pioneering technologies like the Digital Color Technology, which prints an exact life-like representation of a character on the portrait of its S.H. Figuarts action figures, have been a key factor in the growing affinity for the Tamashii Nations brand.

“Tamashii Nations is synonymous with quality and as the largest dedicated distributor for Japanese collectibles and imports in North America, we are well positioned to help Tamashii Nations increase its market share and expand their consumer base here in the U.S.,” said John Parker, President of Bluefin.

More here: http://www.kaijubattle.net/g ... er-bluefin
Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Shin! Shin! Shin! Shin! Shin!

I would like to go to the NY event.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Naruto65
Futurian

Post by Naruto65 »

Kaijunator wrote:Shin! Shin! Shin! Shin! Shin!

Nope. Licensing rules still apply.

It's just a Tamashii Marketing & R&D department that's opening here in Los Angeles. They'll have a local relationship with western franchises, allowing to better expand western franchises into their product line up. Now Bluefin doesn't have to be the middleman in handing over western feedback.

But this announcement doesn't mean the current announced Shin figures are coming to the USA. These ones are still Japanese exclusives.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Kaijunator wrote:MM, did the MUTOs at least make the top 15?

MX and Orga would be awesome. I hope Mothra works some magic and Tamashii starts listening to us.
Yes. Megaguirus, M.U.T.O.s, Iris, King Ghidorah (Showa), and Godzilla '73-'75 would be spots 11-15.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Naruto65 wrote:

It's just a Tamashii Marketing & R&D department that's opening here in Los Angeles. They'll have a local relationship with western franchises, allowing to better expand western franchises into their product line up. Now Bluefin doesn't have to be the middleman in handing over western feedback.

But this announcement doesn't mean the current announced Shin figures are coming to the USA. These ones are still Japanese exclusives.
Hopefully this means we'll be seeing SHF/SHMA in more retail stores like FYE soon. I'd love to get my hands on that Figuarts Stone Cold Steve Austin.

the-killer-wc
JXSDF Technician

Post by the-killer-wc »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4B9EsmRcJA&app=desktop

i think i never laughed so much on a review.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

UltramanGoji wrote:
Naruto65 wrote:

Hopefully this means we'll be seeing SHF/SHMA in more retail stores like FYE soon. I'd love to get my hands on that Figuarts Stone Cold Steve Austin.
I'd love to walk into an FYE one day and then come out with an SHMA GMK Godzilla.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

I know Zilla is #7 and all, but I'm still holding hope that he gets a figure.

TheMariobros17
Interpol Agent

Post by TheMariobros17 »

I actually attempted making a beam for my Biollante in a cheap but also a effective way. It's my first ever custom accessory so I know it definitely is not the best looking.
I maybe called TheMariobros17 on here but I am now known as everywhere else, Super Mariozilla!
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmCbn_ ... 426S5Y90NA
Resized Image

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

TheMariobros17 wrote:I actually attempted making a beam for my Biollante in a cheap but also a effective way. It's my first ever custom accessory so I know it definitely is not the best looking.
For your first attempt its good.........keep at it, also you chose the hardest effect to replicate.

Now...... :lol:

I'm sorry but damn bro......

TheMariobros17
Interpol Agent

Post by TheMariobros17 »

goji89 wrote:
TheMariobros17 wrote:I actually attempted making a beam for my Biollante in a cheap but also a effective way. It's my first ever custom accessory so I know it definitely is not the best looking.
For your first attempt its good.........keep at it, also you chose the hardest effect to replicate.

Now...... :lol:

I'm sorry but damn bro......
Haha. Thanks
I maybe called TheMariobros17 on here but I am now known as everywhere else, Super Mariozilla!
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmCbn_ ... 426S5Y90NA
Resized Image

GODZILLA2877
G-Force Personnel

Post by GODZILLA2877 »

That looks awesome!

Mr. Xeno
Futurian

Post by Mr. Xeno »

Looks like she's puking up cannabis buds. Not too far off, actually.
Castellan Zilla wrote:What? No dots on SHMA Mothra?! In the trash she goes.