Rebuild of S.H. MonsterArts 1.0

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Heartless
G-Force Personnel

Re: Rebuild of S.H. MonsterArts 1.0

Post by Heartless »

GIGAN05 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1WYD7Egryc[

This is how you use these things.
Hahahahaha.

It takes a special someone to not only think this up, but to actually put the time in to create it. Well done! :lol:
"Sorrow begets solitude. The only thing you can have faith in is yourself."
自分に嘘つけば
自分を失うよ

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

GIGAN05 wrote:

My fiancée says that THAT is totally wrong, and she is not NEAR the fan that I am, and I also SAY that THAT is wrong as HELL...

Clicking his heels, OMG... X_X
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Reinstated Post

TheMariobros17
Interpol Agent

Post by TheMariobros17 »

Speaking of stop motions. I can't believe I'm sharing this. I'm currently making a whole serious series that uses the SHMA figures and I was embarrassed to share it because I thought some people would cringe and not like it at all. If you dare go back and watch the first 3 episodes I would like to let all of you know they are dated as hell and need to be redone. ALSO HEADPHONE AND VOLUME WARNING
I maybe called TheMariobros17 on here but I am now known as everywhere else, Super Mariozilla!
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmCbn_ ... 426S5Y90NA
Resized Image

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

MandaSaurus wrote:
GIGAN05 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1WYD7Egryc

My fiancée says that THAT is totally wrong, and she is not NEAR the fan that I am, and I also SAY that THAT is wrong as HELL...

PSA - Quoting Images/YT Videos and Reading Sticky/Pinned Posts
^ D-I-S-R-E-G-A-R-D ^

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

SpaceG92 wrote:
MandaSaurus wrote:
GIGAN05 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1WYD7Egryc

PSA - Quoting Images/YT Videos and Reading Sticky/Pinned Posts
It wasn't on the same page. What the hell is going on?
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

godzillafan1954 wrote: It wasn't on the same page.
My mistake - there's a feature which kinda messes up how posts are displayed for staf. I have a method of checking, however I opened the wrong browser and both have the same theme.

Anyhow - post reinstated.
godzillafan1954 wrote:What the hell is going on?
Nun'yah

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

I'm curious: how would people react if someone said that a figure like G99 or Kiryu sucked compared to figures like the Dessy Evo Set?
TheMariobros17 wrote:Speaking of stop motions. I can't believe I'm sharing this. I'm currently making a whole serious series that uses the SHMA figures and I was embarrassed to share it because I thought some people would cringe and not like it at all. If you dare go back and watch the first 3 episodes I would like to let all of you know they are dated as hell and need to be redone. ALSO HEADPHONE AND VOLUME WARNING
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymUMTjcvsds[e]
I think I saw one of LPG's derp eyes during the battle with the Ghidorahs.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Kaijunator wrote:I'm curious: how would people react if someone said that a figure like G99 or Kiryu sucked compared to figures like the Dessy Evo Set?
In regards to Kiryu, I would tell them they are wrong, have a terrible opinion and should feel bad. I would also tell him/her/<gender pronoun here> to go sit in the corner.

In all seriousness, Kiryu is leaps and bounds above the Evo Sets. Some of the Evo sets are okay, but the most common complaint aside from the small ball joints is the lack of paint on the flying form and I think the smaller Aggregate.

BARAGONZILLA
JXSDF Technician

Post by BARAGONZILLA »

GIGAN05 wrote:video

That was great! :applause:

I wish my rebirth wasn't such a pain to animate. The joints are weird and fall off all the time.
This is the beginning of the end.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

I cringed at the Stop motion OZ one. I mean I can appreciate the hard work in doing something like that but.........Holy fuck what is wrong with these people? I mean they can clearly do great work but no, they went with that. Fans sometimes just....ugh....

narshkajke
GPN Volunteer

Post by narshkajke »

I've got my space godzilla today from amiami, it took me less than 2 weeks with registered SAL, and to top it off I don't have to pay any custom:D.

it's perfect, the joint is tight, and I don't see any damage to the shoulder crystals. :D :D

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

narshkajke wrote:[I've got my space godzilla today from amiami, it took me less than 2 weeks with registered SAL, and to top it off I don't have to pay any custom:D.

it's perfect, the joint is tight, and I don't see any damage to the shoulder crystals. :D :D
Congrats! Just watch the nails when handling SpaceG. Seriously, that crystal "paint?" comes off really easily.

Destorogoji
G-Grasper

Post by Destorogoji »

TheMariobros17 wrote:Speaking of stop motions. I can't believe I'm sharing this. I'm currently making a whole serious series that uses the SHMA figures and I was embarrassed to share it because I thought some people would cringe and not like it at all. If you dare go back and watch the first 3 episodes I would like to let all of you know they are dated as hell and need to be redone. ALSO HEADPHONE AND VOLUME WARNING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymUMTjcvsds
That's pretty cool, the effects are great, and your green screen it's better than the average stop-motion video.
Here's my Instagram, I post photos of my figures, customs and sometimes other stuff:
https://www.instagram.com/buruno.98/

narshkajke
GPN Volunteer

Post by narshkajke »

SpaceG92 wrote:
narshkajke wrote:[I've got my space godzilla today from amiami, it took me less than 2 weeks with registered SAL, and to top it off I don't have to pay any custom:D.

Congrats! Just watch the nails when handling SpaceG. Seriously, that crystal "paint?" comes off really easily.
thanks mate, the only problem I have is the right leg of space godzilla it's not a movable as the left one, I think the joint is too tight but I'm not gonna pull it apart, don't have the guts to risk it,, beside dat all is well:D

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Hey, over in SHF we're gettin' Showa Gomora!!! And what are we getting over here in SHMA? ANOTHER Godzilla... -_-

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

MandaSaurus wrote:Hey, over in SHF we're gettin' Showa Gomora!!! And what are we getting over here in SHMA? ANOTHER Godzilla... -_-
To be fair, it is from the new film and not just a Heisei repaint. I'd take anything over more Heisei repaints (Biollante, Battra, Mothra, and SG are exceptions).
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

Post by SuperPawnageGigan »

Kaijunator wrote:
MandaSaurus wrote:Hey, over in SHF we're gettin' Showa Gomora!!! And what are we getting over here in SHMA? ANOTHER Godzilla... -_-
To be fair, it is from the new film and not just a Heisei repaint. I'd take anything over more Heisei repaints (Biollante, Battra, Mothra, and SG are exceptions).
i hope biollante Because now she is EXPENSIVE. I am just going for a repaint for her
8-BIT MADNESS
2 Friends having a good time.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

SuperPawnageGigan wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:
i hope biollante Because now she is EXPENSIVE. I am just going for a repaint for her
Biollante's always been expensive. $230 isn't something you can find every day. Her status as "sold out" makes it worse. Now it's hard to find her for under $400. Mandarake has her in the $350 range, but the shipping will surely put you over the $400 mark. I'm hoping for a Trendmasters 40th anniversary repaint.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

SuperPawnageGigan wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:
Of all the kaiju in Tamashii's roster, Biollante would be the repaint I'd be happiest with. She's astronomically expensive. I'd love to be able to get a SCV of her at a lower price.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Biollante is NOT getting a re-release. It took a whole YEAR for it to sell out the first time, cuz of the price. How many retailers you think will order it again?