Clawmark Toys

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Clawmark Toys

Post by Grunkle Sans »

I just ordered a pretty big order from Clawmark toys (Crumble Zone, MMS Final Wars Godzilla, MMS Tokyo SOS Mothra), my first order from them, actually, and I then read their shipping policy. I read that boxes could be damaged if I didn't pay for the insured shipping, and I'm quite worried. I also read that it is common for items from them to arrive damaged. Can anyone who has ordered from them before confirm/deny this?
:gigan:

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Re: Clawmark Toys

Post by GigaBowserG »

I've ordered from them twice before and never had issues, but it was always books.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Mechagigan
Futurian

Post by Mechagigan »

They've always been fine, for me. They only have to say that for legal reasons; if they didn't inform you of what could happen, they could face some angry customers. By putting it out there, they're admitting the worst might occur, but it is no longer their responsibility.

Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Post by Grunkle Sans »

Ah, thanks for the help! I was figuring it was the legal thing.
:gigan:

Creature22
EDF Instructor

Post by Creature22 »

I wasn't even aware that Clawmark was still in business. My parents used that website a lot when getting me stuff.

For the most part it was a pretty solid online store, save for one really bad experience when I was a kid. My dad ordered some stuff to wrap up for my upcoming birthday, only to find out days after my birthday that the items had been sold at G-Fest, and the website wasn't updated. He actually had to call them to figure it all out; wasn't the best service. Imagine my disappointment.