Monster Toy Spotlight #19- King Caesar (Showa)

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Re: Monster Toy Spotlight #19- King Caesar (Showa)

Post by g2vd »

ebirahsmeg1 wrote:Ok, it's Tuesday now, and Spotlight #20 still hasn't been posted (no worries g2vd as we all get busy from time to time, so you can do #21 or another one down the road whenever you're ready). So...

Would DoctorMafune, ILL GREEN, AWMGodzilla62, or Lolitra like to take Spotlight #20? Whoever claims it first gets it!
Sorry everybody. I had intended to release the thread on Friday but I wanted to make a kind of big quick review like I did with Hedorah. however it turned out to take longer than I had planned and I wasn't able to complete it on Friday and I was not able to get to my computer the whole weekend. however I've got most of it done and a picture already taken I can still quickly make it by today if you want.
Godzilla

ebirahsmeg1
Gotengo Officer

Post by ebirahsmeg1 »

g2vd wrote:
ebirahsmeg1 wrote:Ok, it's Tuesday now, and Spotlight #20 still hasn't been posted (no worries g2vd as we all get busy from time to time, so you can do #21 or another one down the road whenever you're ready). So...

Would DoctorMafune, ILL GREEN, AWMGodzilla62, or Lolitra like to take Spotlight #20? Whoever claims it first gets it!
Sorry everybody. I had intended to release the thread on Friday but I wanted to make a kind of big quick review like I did with Hedorah. however it turned out to take longer than I had planned and I wasn't able to complete it on Friday and I was not able to get to my computer the whole weekend. however I've got most of it done and a picture already taken I can still quickly make it by today if you want.
No worries at all and no need to apologize, you can take your time and do the next Spotlight #21 if you need more time. No rush at all.
GIANT CONDOR!!!!!!!! :shock:

"Someone kick me, kick me hard! We're stupid." - Corn on the cob eatin' Hippie (Godzilla vs Gigan)

DoctorMafune
Monarch Researcher

Post by DoctorMafune »

Thank you for thinking of me... I'd love to do one: it's just crunch time at work, so I hope I can take a rain check. Several as-yet-un-spotlit classic kaiju, any one of which I'd love to launch in an MTS thread. :)
"Rudeness is the weak person's imitation of strength." -- Eric Hoffer

ebirahsmeg1
Gotengo Officer

Post by ebirahsmeg1 »

DoctorMafune wrote: Thank you for thinking of me... I'd love to do one: it's just crunch time at work, so I hope I can take a rain check. Several as-yet-un-spotlit classic kaiju, any one of which I'd love to launch in an MTS thread. :)
You're welcome to jump in anytime. AWMGodzilla62 has dibs on MTS #21, but you're free to claim #22-23 in a few weeks from now (I'll PM you).
GIANT CONDOR!!!!!!!! :shock:

"Someone kick me, kick me hard! We're stupid." - Corn on the cob eatin' Hippie (Godzilla vs Gigan)