The Toy Vault Godzilla Plushes

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.

Should ToyVault bring them back?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:47 am

Yes
76%
No
5%
Only Certain Monsters
19%

Total votes: 21

Kaijunator
Kwaidan

Re: The Toy Vault Godzilla Plushes

Postby Kaijunator » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:15 pm

Pugzilla wrote:
CHEEZYSPAM wrote:
Pugzilla wrote:Today the Matt Frank Godzilla (2014), the 50th anniversary Godzilla with light up eyes and sound, Ghidorah, and Hedorah from ToyVault came in the mail. They are awesome.

They are awesome! how many do you lack, or are you just getting started? Hedorah is one of my favorites, he's like a big fluffy toxic teddy bear! I had no idea when I first started collecting them, Anguirus would be my holy grail... I saw 2 of them posted on ebay around Feb. (before I became serious) and they sold for less than $30 each. Now? like dust in the wind, can't find them anywhere on ebay, Amazon or numerous Facebook groups.

I'd be willing to pay about $60 for him if anyone was willing to sell or know someone who would. Tags, though preferable, are not important. I just want to complete my collection so bad. I'm hoping GFest might have one somewhere...

I actually had the majority of these when I was younger, but after a move when I was 11 my mother threw them all out...so I'm just getting started up again. Hedorah was so much better than I expected, he is great. I love the Godzilla 50th anniversary edition though. I had him back when I was 9, getting him in the mail today a week from my 20th birthday was crazy.

Why'd she throw them all out?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.

TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!
Resized Image

Pugzilla
Ronin

Postby Pugzilla » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:23 am

Kaijunator wrote:
Pugzilla wrote:
CHEEZYSPAM wrote:
I actually had the majority of these when I was younger, but after a move when I was 11 my mother threw them all out...so I'm just getting started up again. Hedorah was so much better than I expected, he is great. I love the Godzilla 50th anniversary edition though. I had him back when I was 9, getting him in the mail today a week from my 20th birthday was crazy.

Why'd she throw them all out?

Man, I have no clue. Lots of cool toys were lost that week haha, I just remember being so upset when all the boxes were unloaded and my Godzilla stuff was gone.

DoubleDam21
G-Grasper

Postby DoubleDam21 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:14 am

After reading this I just realized that they had more then just the TY plushes :lol: They do look very nice for plushes and the variety of different monsters they were able to produce is mind boggling.

Pugzilla
Ronin

Postby Pugzilla » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:20 pm

Won a Gigan plush off eBay today, super pumped about it. Happy 4th everyone

g2vd
Kwaidan

Postby g2vd » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:32 am

Godzilla

ILL GREEN
Futurian

Postby ILL GREEN » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:46 am

I ordered him months ago but he finally came and in stock at EE. I didn't think he would get made so fast.

nekromantik
Ronin

Postby nekromantik » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:31 am

one rainbow mothra plush on ebay but after shipping and import fees it becomes $130 :(

MosuraYa
Samurai

Postby MosuraYa » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:59 am

Oh my god, I need that Hedorah more than I've ever needed anything in my life. ):

Return to “Toho Toys, Models and Collectibles”