Figma Good Smile figures

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Goji12
Monsterland Worker

Figma Good Smile figures

Post by Goji12 »

This thread is obviously for the discussion of releases of Figma figures or just the topic of Figma. So have at the thread!

Figma mainly does figures for animes such as Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, Fairytale and other animes. If you have Figma figures feel free to show them off anything on Figma figures belongs in this thread!
Just thought you should know that

BAM!!!!!

PS, I can smell you

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Re: Figma Good Smile figures

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

I got the Samus figure, she's really nice. Really nice metallic paint job and just an all around nice sculpt, though I would have prefered the Prime design.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Out of curiosity, are the Figma K-ON! figures worth getting, if anyone has them? They certainly look like it, from what I've seen. I'm just asking as a hypothetical for now, though. Getting all five main characters would be fairly expensive, but it's something I might look into at some point.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

All_Humans_Must_Die
G-Grasper

Post by All_Humans_Must_Die »

I've received the kyoshinhei (giant warrior) figma for Christmas 2014, at $57 its the cheapest one I've ever come across and is my favorite figure of 2014
For the sake of peace, for the sake of balance, and for the sake of the earth... All humans must die

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

All_Humans_Must_Die wrote:I've received the kyoshinhei (giant warrior) figma for Christmas 2014, at $57 its the cheapest one I've ever come across and is my favorite figure of 2014
I'm planning on getting that one myself...

Fiender
GPN Volunteer

Post by Fiender »

I have quite a few of them. Samus, Eren Mikasa and Levi, a couple of the Madoka Magica ones, the Major from Ghost in the Shell. I have the Saber 2.0 figure on the way (will hopefully come today along with Monsterarts Gamera and MKG). I want to round out my Madoka Magicas, maybe get some more of the Fate toys. Also debating whether or not I care enough to get Link <_<
I was that kid who made bad Godzilla games in RPG Maker and complained when no one paid attention to them :D

All_Humans_Must_Die
G-Grasper

Fiender wrote:I have quite a few of them. Samus, Eren Mikasa and Levi, a couple of the Madoka Magica ones, the Major from Ghost in the Shell. I have the Saber 2.0 figure on the way (will hopefully come today along with Monsterarts Gamera and MKG). I want to round out my Madoka Magicas, maybe get some more of the Fate toys. Also debating whether or not I care enough to get Link <_<
Mikasa is my favorite (human) character in AoT, and I wonder if they'll make figmas of the titans such as the female and armored one
For the sake of peace, for the sake of balance, and for the sake of the earth... All humans must die

Goji12
Monsterland Worker

Post by Goji12 »

I want figmas of the colasall Titan and Eren titan.
Just thought you should know that

BAM!!!!!

PS, I can smell you

All_Humans_Must_Die
G-Grasper

Goji12 wrote:I want figmas of the colasall Titan and Eren titan.
they've shown a prototype for a colossal titan awhile back, as for the Eren titan there's a model kit from kotobukiya

MDK
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MDK »

What the hell is this cutesy anime toy thread doing in the Toho Toys section?
TK's resident O L D S H O W A F A N B O Y who is a salty heisei and sticklegs zilla H A T E R and GINO fan S T E R E O T Y P E R and member who threw a T E M P E R T A N T R U M over Vega
Legion1979 wrote:The Godzilla fandom tends to attract three types of people; ignorant kids, social deviants and drunks in their late '20s and older. Lol
SaltPersonified wrote:Says the one who threw a temper tantrum over Vega
If you're forced ignored with me and you see this because you logged out to read my posts you need a life lol

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

Never got a Figma figure. But, I might go for the Samus one, even if it is the Other M design.

Derpzilla
Monarch Researcher

Post by Derpzilla »

It's a nice figure, I have it myself. Also come with a ball mode accessory too. Though with saying that I did find the legs a bit limiting in articulation.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Pulled the trigger on the Giant God Warrior. $62.30 off Amazon, free shipping. It looks like it will go nicely with my SH MonsterArts...

ゴジマン
G-Force Personnel

Post by ゴジマン »

Hey guys I'm thinking of getting the Hatsune Miku 2.0. Is it a good figure and how well does it scale to the Sh Monsterarts?
Yes, Hatsune is my Waifu...
goji89 wrote:Shin Goji looks like he has a red apron on. Guess he's still cooking himself extra crispy. :lol: .

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

MDK wrote:What the hell is this cutesy anime toy thread doing in the Toho Toys section?
Honestly. There's a toy thread in the GD. Go discuss this there.

We're really stretching it on what threads we can make here. Figuarts was already pushing it.

gigan72
Keizer

Post by gigan72 »

Yeah, there's also a general Neca thread. If this thread is here, why isn't that too? At least they actually produce Godzilla toys.

OT: I used to be interested in some of this companies' AOT figures, but their prices pushed me away. There's other things I would rather have for $50. I expected the prices to be about that, but I still have other interests.
[quote="KaijuFiend"][quote="Birdman"]Do you like what you see?[/quote]
No, and if I didn't value my eyesight so much, I'd bleach my eyes so I never had to see that shit again.[/quote]

11-22-13/11-23-14/12-27-14