Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
User avatar
SJM925
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4235
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 8:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Postby SJM925 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:26 am

SilentTiki wrote:Thanks. But yeah, I have a lot of eBay horror stories unfortunately. I've been selling for over a decade on there, and you kinda accumulate these things over time. You can only control so much as a seller.



Dunno how/if it resolved, but just have him send it back. Anything that's damaged, it's on him.


User avatar
Gojira1963
Futurian
Posts: 1732
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: Under the Bodhi tree
Contact:

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Postby Gojira1963 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm

Started collecting X-Plus figures in December and I have 15 now. I think I'm caught up and will get what I like as it is released.

G1954-30cm
G1964-30cm
G1989-30cm Yuji Sakai
G1992-30cm Original
G1992-30cm Yuji Sakai
G1995-30cm
G2000-30cm
G2000-30cm ver 2
G2000-Gigantic Series Yuji Sakai
G2001- Gigantic Series - Blue Fin Addition
G2001- 30cm Original
G2001- 30cm Yuji Sakai
G2004-30cm
G2014-30cm
G2014-30cm Roaring
Liam F.

My science fiction/Fantasy blog. with Godzilla content! http://foleyfunfilmfacts.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Tyrant_Lizard_King
Keizer
Posts: 8385
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:57 am
Location: The Planet Trade HQ
Contact:

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Postby Tyrant_Lizard_King » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:25 pm

Goddamn it Xplus! I would have waited if I knew this was coming!

https://twitter.com/shounen_ric_xp/stat ... 39776?s=19

Also DeForeal GMK
https://twitter.com/shounen_ric_xp/stat ... 89216?s=19

Also Ric has a new English site with International shipping.

https://twitter.com/SummitKaiju/status/ ... 34945?s=19
Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, of you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983
Image

User avatar
Darth Kiryu
Interpol Agent
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:42 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Postby Darth Kiryu » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:40 pm

It seems the English site only works in the US. At least at the moment. I got redirected to the Japanese site when I went to look.

User avatar
Tyrant_Lizard_King
Keizer
Posts: 8385
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:57 am
Location: The Planet Trade HQ
Contact:

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Postby Tyrant_Lizard_King » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:24 am

All my Xplus so far, I don't have a ton but I got a decent collection going.

25cm Battra larva
30cm Godzilla 2014
25cm Gigan and Megalon Wonderfest reissue set
25cm Godzilla vs Biollante Ric reissue set
25cm Ric Shin Godzilla (form 4)
25cm Shin Godzilla (form 2)
30cm Shin Godzilla (form 3)
Gigantic Series Shin Godzilla (form 4)
30cm Gigan 1972 (Diamond reissue)
30cm Mechagodzilla 1975 (Diamond reissue)
30cm Gigan 2004 (Awakening repaint)
25cm King Seeser
25cm Death Ghidorah
25cm Godzilla 1989
30cm Godzilla 2004 (Diamond reissue)
30cm Godzilla 1984 (Diamond reissue)
30cm Sakai GMK Godzilla
30cm Sakai Godzilla 1991 (Hokkaido landing version)
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, of you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983
Image

User avatar
Godzilla21
Kwaidan
Posts: 6344
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Postby Godzilla21 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:09 am

That's quite a collection! Here is mine. Im actually selling a few of them if anyone is interested.

25cm Biollante
30cm G14
25cm Death Ghidorah
25cm Rodan 56
Gigantic GMK
30cm G99 RIC
30cm G91 Sakai (original)
30cm Gamera 95
30cm Varan
30cm Kiryu Night time
30cm Mechagodzilla 93
30cm G92 standard
30cm Maguma
30cm G54 standard
30cm G54 Sakai
25cm Mothra 1964 DX set RIC
25cm Hedorah
25cm G71 RIC
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

Online
User avatar
Maritonic
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5103
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:26 am
Location: UberRichNewYork

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Postby Maritonic » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:13 am

I have a very small collection, but I'm so thrilled with it. I hope to add more some day when the funds are there.
Here they are, and in the order in which I got them!

Trauma Gamera. Thing? It was like a kit. I don't know exactly what line of X-Plus it is.
30cm Titanosaurus
30cm Godzilla 1955
30cm Anguirus 1955
30cm Godzilla 1984
30cm Godzilla 1954 Train Biter (my baby <3)
Resized Image

What doesn't kill me makes me Vicious

goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?

MandaSaurus wrote:I think a lot of you here don't exactly know what LOGIC actually means.

User avatar
Darth Kiryu
Interpol Agent
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:42 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Postby Darth Kiryu » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:21 am

My collection thus far:

30cm Sakai Godzilla 1992
25cm Shin Godzilla
30cm Godzilla 2003
30cm Godzilla 1999 poster version
25cm Shin Godzilla form 2
Deforeal Shin Godzilla form 2
Deforeal Shin Godzilla form 4
Deforeal Shin Godzilla form 4 Awakening
Deforeal Trainbiter 1954
Deforeal Godzilla Earth RIC
25cm Rodan 1956

Bonus: Deforeal Super Saiyan Goku

User avatar
Tyrant_Lizard_King
Keizer
Posts: 8385
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:57 am
Location: The Planet Trade HQ
Contact:

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Postby Tyrant_Lizard_King » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:40 pm

Maritonic wrote:I have a very small collection, but I'm so thrilled with it. I hope to add more some day when the funds are there.
Here they are, and in the order in which I got them!

Trauma Gamera. Thing? It was like a kit. I don't know exactly what line of X-Plus it is.


Probably from their old 8" line. They specialized in smaller figures when the company first started. Their Gamera figures typically came in several pieces and you had to attach the head, arms, and legs yourself.

https://www.amazon.com/TRAUMA-GAMERA-He ... B01HO0VOYO
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, of you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983
Image

Online
User avatar
Maritonic
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5103
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:26 am
Location: UberRichNewYork

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Postby Maritonic » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:52 pm

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:
Maritonic wrote:I have a very small collection, but I'm so thrilled with it. I hope to add more some day when the funds are there.
Here they are, and in the order in which I got them!

Trauma Gamera. Thing? It was like a kit. I don't know exactly what line of X-Plus it is.


Probably from their old 8" line. They specialized in smaller figures when the company first started. Their Gamera figures typically came in several pieces and you had to attach the head, arms, and legs yourself.

https://www.amazon.com/TRAUMA-GAMERA-He ... B01HO0VOYO


Yup! That's the one!

Whew glad I got him when I did. Look at that price.
Resized Image

What doesn't kill me makes me Vicious

goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?

MandaSaurus wrote:I think a lot of you here don't exactly know what LOGIC actually means.

User avatar
SuperPawnageGigan
Interpol Agent
Posts: 505
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:20 pm
Location: Xiliens Lair

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Postby SuperPawnageGigan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:33 pm

Guys. I saw pre-orders for GmkGoji. He looks so Adoreable. I must pre order him cuz it's the godzilla suit from the year i was born.
8-BIT MADNESS
Image
2 Friends having a good time.
Image

User avatar
Godzilla21
Kwaidan
Posts: 6344
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Postby Godzilla21 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:35 pm

SuperPawnageGigan wrote:Guys. I saw pre-orders for GmkGoji. He looks so Adoreable. I must pre order him cuz it's the godzilla suit from the year i was born.


You were born in 2001? I thought you told us 2011.
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

User avatar
SuperPawnageGigan
Interpol Agent
Posts: 505
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:20 pm
Location: Xiliens Lair

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Postby SuperPawnageGigan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:36 pm

i was born in 2001

Added in :
i was born in 2001

Added in 32 seconds:
[quote="SuperPawnageGigan"]i was born in 2001

Added in :
8-BIT MADNESS
Image
2 Friends having a good time.
Image

User avatar
Godzilla21
Kwaidan
Posts: 6344
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Postby Godzilla21 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:37 pm

SuperPawnageGigan wrote:i was born in 2001

Added in :
i was born in 2001

Added in 32 seconds:
SuperPawnageGigan wrote:i was born in 2001

Added in :


Are you having a heart attack?
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

User avatar
SuperPawnageGigan
Interpol Agent
Posts: 505
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:20 pm
Location: Xiliens Lair

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Postby SuperPawnageGigan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:38 pm

I messed up on the text thing i meant to put one message but it put 2
8-BIT MADNESS
Image
2 Friends having a good time.
Image

Online
User avatar
Maritonic
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5103
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:26 am
Location: UberRichNewYork

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Postby Maritonic » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:40 pm

Godzilla21 wrote:
SuperPawnageGigan wrote:Guys. I saw pre-orders for GmkGoji. He looks so Adoreable. I must pre order him cuz it's the godzilla suit from the year i was born.


You were born in 2001? I thought you told us 2011.


2011 would explain a LOT of things.
Resized Image

What doesn't kill me makes me Vicious

goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?

MandaSaurus wrote:I think a lot of you here don't exactly know what LOGIC actually means.

User avatar
Godzilla21
Kwaidan
Posts: 6344
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Postby Godzilla21 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:40 pm

Maritonic wrote:
Godzilla21 wrote:
SuperPawnageGigan wrote:Guys. I saw pre-orders for GmkGoji. He looks so Adoreable. I must pre order him cuz it's the godzilla suit from the year i was born.


You were born in 2001? I thought you told us 2011.


2011 would explain a LOT of things.


;)
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

User avatar
SuperPawnageGigan
Interpol Agent
Posts: 505
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:20 pm
Location: Xiliens Lair

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Postby SuperPawnageGigan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:48 pm

Ok. Is this some sort of joke?
8-BIT MADNESS
Image
2 Friends having a good time.
Image

Online
User avatar
Maritonic
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5103
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:26 am
Location: UberRichNewYork

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Postby Maritonic » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:50 pm

I just NOW saw Tyrant's post about a US Ric site. That's a pretty welcome addition. I know importing isn't that hard, but this does certainly make it all simpler.
Resized Image

What doesn't kill me makes me Vicious

goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?

MandaSaurus wrote:I think a lot of you here don't exactly know what LOGIC actually means.

User avatar
Godzilla21
Kwaidan
Posts: 6344
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Postby Godzilla21 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:03 pm

Maritonic wrote:I just NOW saw Tyrant's post about a US Ric site. That's a pretty welcome addition. I know importing isn't that hard, but this does certainly make it all simpler.


Unfortunately it seems to be region locked so US collectors cant see it currently. But Australians can. Too bad because it's a great idea that every are going to start importing direct.
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.


Return to “Toho Toys, Models and Collectibles”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DutyBeforeAll, G-Matt and 10 guests