Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Godzilla21
Keizer

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Post by Godzilla21 »

Got both G54 and Hedorah. G54 tail was easy. Hedorah was tough. Took me a good 5 minutes to get it in there. Anyone else have trouble with Hedorah or am I just incompetent?
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

Steph3dfx
Monarch Researcher

Post by Steph3dfx »

I also got the Holly Christmas message : KG 68 is born :D

I had to pay with Paypal because my credit card was not accepted by Ami Ami.
But this is my first purchase from them and a big one so that might explain it.

Anyway KG is about to be ship, the rest of my DAM lime up is ready to do battle.

Happy Holidays to you all.

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

Steph3dfx wrote: I had to pay with Paypal because my credit card was not accepted by Ami Ami.
You know what's weird? I had the same problem. I had to wait an extra day for a new invoice when I changed my payment method to paypal. But I paid for it this morning so it will be on the way soon.

ILL GREEN
Gotengo Officer

Post by ILL GREEN »

Very weird. I paid with my VISA and payment confirmed the following day.

Maybe that card has issues, check it.

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

Want some pics of the X-Plus King Ghidorah? Import Monsters put up a special gallery just for you! It will be updated as more pictures are posted.

http://importingmonsters.blogspot.com/2 ... llery.html

GhidoGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GhidoGoji »

Ghidorah looks great! I must resist....
MandaSaurus wrote:@Maritonic: No, most people's aren't. But I have an eye for detail that few here can match. I've been collecting longer than most of you have been alive. I'm also nearsighted, which means that I see things up close CRYSTAL-clear, which means I can point out details & differences like the guy who sculpted the item. So, forgive me if there's only a handful of folks in these forums whose opinion I put on a par with MINE...

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Too bad by the time I'll have money for Ghiddy he'll be too expensive.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Derpzilla
Monarch Researcher

Post by Derpzilla »

Has anyone gotten any confirmation from Hobby Link yet? I know usually they are a bit slower. So alarm bells shouldn't be going off yet. Maybe they are just waiting till 30th as was planned.

ILL GREEN
Gotengo Officer

Post by ILL GREEN »

Godzilla21 wrote:Got both G54 and Hedorah. G54 tail was easy. Hedorah was tough. Took me a good 5 minutes to get it in there. Anyone else have trouble with Hedorah or am I just incompetent?
That Hedorah tail is a mind-hump aint it. Its square and when you think its in, it pops out. Hairdryer fixed it up.

Steph3dfx
Monarch Researcher

Post by Steph3dfx »

Maybe that card has issues, check it.
No, my card is not at fault and perfectly usable (unfortunately .... ;) )
Got the confirmation KG is heading my way.

GhidoGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GhidoGoji »

Man, Godzilla '03 is truely beatiful, centerpiece of my collection. If only I could afford this line, I'd be hooked. Oh well, I'll take the one I can get. Have fun collecting!
MandaSaurus wrote:@Maritonic: No, most people's aren't. But I have an eye for detail that few here can match. I've been collecting longer than most of you have been alive. I'm also nearsighted, which means that I see things up close CRYSTAL-clear, which means I can point out details & differences like the guy who sculpted the item. So, forgive me if there's only a handful of folks in these forums whose opinion I put on a par with MINE...

Leunames
G-Force Personnel

Post by Leunames »

I have one standard and ric boy KG on the way. There's a decent chance I'll get both by Nye.

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

Yeah, hopefully I'll get mine on Wednesday. I know some people who should get theirs tomorrow.

Derpzilla
Monarch Researcher

Post by Derpzilla »

Has anyone got theres or received any notice form Hobby Link about their King Ghidorah because I have gotten F**k all from them and their silly new year holidays isn't helping. No notice no nothing. What the hell is going on?
I just wish they would bloody well answer my message so I can know to give them a your cut off forever message for stuffing up and grab another before they are gone completely.
I will legit cry if they have f**ked up.

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

Derpzilla wrote:Has anyone got theres or received any notice form Hobby Link about their King Ghidorah because I have gotten F**k all from them and their silly new year holidays isn't helping. No notice no nothing. What the hell is going on?
I just wish they would bloody well answer my message so I can know to give them a your cut off forever message for stuffing up and grab another before they are gone completely.

1. They're slow, and this isn't exactly a well-hidden secret.

2. If they're on holiday... doesn't matter if you call them, you won't get a response.

3. If they did the typical "HLJ took more preorders than they could fill" thing, you won't know until after the holiday.

Sit back, relax, get yourself your favorite drink, get ready to celebrate the new year, and don't use HLJ for stuff you absolutely must have next time.

Also, you sure you didn't check Private Warehouse?

Finally.... There's a report of Amiami shipping Ghidorah in... its box. Nothing else. Shipping label slapped on its box and sent overseas.

Derpzilla
Monarch Researcher

Post by Derpzilla »

Reason why I went with them is I have never had a problem with them ever and have used them for years. I know they are a bit slower than other places (why I wanted hobby search to do this thing) but nothing like this. It says that it came in december, meaning it's already been shipped and it says discontinued on the page but my order is still placed with no confirmation or apology for not being able to fulfil my order (then I ordered early it was like 2 weeks before the preorder stopped) and I didn't use warehouse.

I'm not sure what service you got but as I have said, I have had no troubles in the past for the years I have been using them. Until this. I just don't know whats going on and thought someone here had put an order in with them and could confirm it. :'(

By the way, this was supposed to be my christmas present... been saving up for months

Jomei
Futurian

Post by Jomei »

SJM925 wrote:Want some pics of the X-Plus King Ghidorah? Import Monsters put up a special gallery just for you! It will be updated as more pictures are posted.

http://importingmonsters.blogspot.com/2 ... llery.html

Going to have to pass, though. I have a pile of savings, but I really need it for something else and would end up just putting Ghidorah in storage.
XxHeiseifanxX wrote:Can we lower age limit! There are TOO MANY HEISEI HATERS!!!
Thatguy4683 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:04 pmWhat? Is this a joke? What gonna on here?
♡ Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin!♡
Challenge me to a Pokémon battle

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

SJM925 wrote:
Derpzilla wrote:Has anyone got theres or received any notice form Hobby Link about their King Ghidorah because I have gotten F**k all from them and their silly new year holidays isn't helping. No notice no nothing. What the hell is going on?

Finally.... There's a report of Amiami shipping Ghidorah in... its box. Nothing else. Shipping label slapped on its box and sent overseas.
Easy-to-open packaging, AmiAmi style.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Leunames
G-Force Personnel

Post by Leunames »

SJM925 wrote:

Yeah, mine arrived like that. Haven't opened it yet, but I did cleanly remove the customs label. My RIC Ghidorah should arrive tomorrow.

Mkyuncle
Samurai

Post by Mkyuncle »

I got an email from Amiami on 12/25/2014 for my KG. I didn't see it until today, I just paid for mine. The final price was under $326.00 via paypal. I hope it arrives safely.