Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Godzilla21
Keizer

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Post by Godzilla21 »

GigaBowserG wrote:
Godzilla21 wrote:https://awesomecollector.com

Right there on the front page. New G65, flying KG, Fire Rodan, etc
Love the look of that Fire Rodan! Say what you will about the design, but those colors blend together so nicely. Same holds true for the non-powered form.
that stand looks a little wonky. They dont have a great track record with stands. The 91 2nd Sakai edition was a joke
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Godzillian wrote:
goji89 wrote:Put the links you fools......I want to see what Ill never be able to get.
Google it
Why? I have TK bros here that are more than happy to help a guy out. Guess your no TK bro.

Bye Felicia.

Added in 47 seconds:

Sometimes your too good to me..... :cry:

Mkyuncle
Samurai

Post by Mkyuncle »

I am so Pissed! Ever since RicToy created their U.S. Site, I can no longer access their Japan site to order things. The U.S. site has no godzilla items. :freak:

I've had to go the ebay route for RicToy again.
Last edited by Mkyuncle on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

Post by SuperPawnageGigan »

MosuGoji Is now available for Pre-Order on BigBadToyStore. I am Pre ordering it when i have enough money.
8-BIT MADNESS
2 Friends having a good time.

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzilla Vinyl Mania »

SuperPawnageGigan wrote:MosuGoji Is now available for Pre-Order on BigBadToyStore. I am Pre ordering it when i have enough money.
Saw that....dont have enough $$$ to get into those. Working on some NECA and SH Monsterarts....did put an order in for a '64 Xplus Rodan though. Don't have anything in the collection of that Rodan suit.
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

Since when is X-Plus labeled as BANDAI on te box...?! :shock:
Size DOES matter!

Darth Kiryu
JXSDF Technician

Post by Darth Kiryu »

Since Bandai owns them?

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

I actually didn't know X-Plus was a BANDAI subsidiary. One never ceases to learn.
Size DOES matter!

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Fire Rodan looks great though I am a bit disappointed it's in a flying pose. Not a big fan of stands.

Added in 1 minute 57 seconds:
Bandai has almost a complete monopoly when it comes to Godzilla merchandise in Japan. At least these days they do.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

I did it... I DIIIIID IT!!!!!!! And it is fantastic! I wasn't sure which one to get, but I saw this figure a while back... And it completely changed my view on the FinalGoji suit. So, I decided that if a figure could do that, then I must have it!!! Plus, this was a birthday gift to myself.

Shoopwoop17
Interpol Agent

Post by Shoopwoop17 »

KingKaiju wrote:I did it... I DIIIIID IT!!!!!!! And it is fantastic! I wasn't sure which one to get, but I saw this figure a while back... And it completely changed my view on the FinalGoji suit. So, I decided that if a figure could do that, then I must have it!!! Plus, this was a birthday gift to myself.
Nice man. I always enjoyed that suit, never understood the hate for it. Good choice.
Check out my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/atxspider/

It is mostly Spider-Man themed, but I'd love to talk cosplay, lightsaber commissions, and countless other topics.

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

Yeah. I never hated it, but I never really liked it either... then I saw this figure. I don’t know what it is. Maybe it’s jay you just never got a good look at it, in the film, or what. But this completely changed my tune on it. Seriously though, the detail on these figures are so
Impressive. I had to take it out of the glass case, when I got home, and keep it on my coffee table. I can’t wait to get another one.
Last edited by KingKaiju on Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

KingKaiju wrote:Yeah. I never hated it, but I never really liked it either... then I saw this figure. I don’t know what it is. Maybe it’s jay you just never got a good look at it, in the film, or what. But this completely changed my tune on it. Seriously though, the detail on these figures are so
Impressive. I had to take it out of the glass case, when I got home, and keep it on my coffee table. I can’t wait to get another one.
Yep. That's how it all starts. I went from "I'll just get one a year as a special gift to myself..." to owning 12 with two more soon to be.... All in the time frame of like two years. Kicking myself for not getting into X-Plus sooner since a lot of my desired kaiju are long out of print and I have a limit on what I'm willing to spend.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Not sure if everyone here knows about his work, but the Iris model above was created by dopepope! He was contacted to make it, and it required the approval of Kaneko himself. Super happy for him :)

(sourced)
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

^ Now that is awesome!
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

Mkyuncle
Samurai

Post by Mkyuncle »

Yes! Yes! Yes! I was finally able to order King Ghidorah (1968) Flight Ver. through RicToy's site today. It took two weeks to clear up a ordering issue with the system. My current cost estimate is $359.42. Once they ship to Tenso, addtional shipping cost to send to me will be about $60. My RicToy Gargantua set cost $59.21 to ship to me. I figure this box will be about that size. I couldn't resist this because of the Mt. Fuji Tapestry. This finally completes my 25cm DAM set. I can use either the flying KG or the standing KG with that Mt. Fuji Backdrop. I also have the Special Limited Edition Diecast SY3 Godzilla Spaceship by Iwakura that will go Fantastic with everything. I was going to give up and order one through ebay today, but took one more stab at ordering through RicToy. :D
Last edited by Mkyuncle on Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzilla Vinyl Mania »

'64 Rodan 25cm arrived today. Have to say it does look better than expected. Lots of character came through on that sculpt.
Last edited by Godzilla Vinyl Mania on Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

Barugon
Ronin

Post by Barugon »

Anybody have their Sakai Godzilla 2016s ship yet?

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

Barugon wrote:Anybody have their Sakai Godzilla 2016s ship yet?
I paid for mine yesterday through Hobby Search. Should be shipping any time now. Im in CA so hopefully get mine soon
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.