Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Post by SpaceG92 »

expandkong wrote:Not only that, but according to Kaiju Addicts they are bringing a legion to wonderfest.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... e=5617CDF8
Mmm. Envisioning that price tag.

In other news. GxMG Kiryu (Heavy Weapons Type) sold out at WonderFest due to being highly received. Not surprised. Patiently waiting for a painted Destoroyah and whenever he'll surprise pop up.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Hell YES! Looks like a considerable improvement over their previous Legion. Is that a Gigantic series Sakai G2K!?
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:Hell YES! Looks like a considerable improvement over their previous Legion. Is that a Gigantic series Sakai G2K!?
Yes, and the Ric Boy looks to have the spikes light up. Also, can anyone answer my previous question?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Michael J.
Yojimbo

Post by Michael J. »

Does anybody have any news regarding the 'mini' X-Plus Godzillas that were shown?

http://www.kaijuaddicts.com/wp-content/ ... Museum.jpg

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Michael J. wrote:Does anybody have any news regarding the 'mini' X-Plus Godzillas that were shown?

They're supposed to be out in the summer, but I think they got delayed or canceled as we haven't heard anything else.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

BARAGONZILLA
JXSDF Technician

Post by BARAGONZILLA »

Kaijunator wrote:
Michael J. wrote:Does anybody have any news regarding the 'mini' X-Plus Godzillas that were shown?

They're supposed to be out in the summer, but I think they got delayed or canceled as we haven't heard anything else.
In going to get them all. But if I can't. Ill be happy with just 54 and mothra.
This is the beginning of the end.

ILL GREEN
Gotengo Officer

Post by ILL GREEN »

This is the ric.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

http://www.ric-toy.ne.jp/item_gig_godzilla1999.html
Price: TBA (giggles)

That light up feature though is killer!

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

What a beauty. I have never spent over $200 on one pf these but this is making me rethink it
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

I have three things to say:

1. If you translate the Ric site's blog into English, after they show a pic of Legion, they say "Gamera vs the big weird thing".

2. It says "Accepting" in red. Does this mean that's it's still in stock or that X-Plus is still accepting orders, but it's out of stock?

3. If the G'14 is still in stock, would you guys recommend Tenso so I can order it?

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

G14 is S/O after the reservation. Using google translator "[Reservation reception end]" and the Ric-Boy link to order it is removed. Best bet now is eBay or a fellow collector.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

SpaceG92 wrote:G14 is S/O after the reservation. Using google translator "[Reservation reception end]" and the Ric-Boy link to order it is removed. Best bet now is eBay or a fellow collector.
Well crap. Though when I used Microsoft translate, it still said Accepting. I was hoping to avoid eBay (Only reason I asked was cause I ordered the Ric at the beginning of this month, but I was sent the standard instead. The seller spoke very little English. He has listed the Ric with a picture of the MUTO for *drumroll* $470.99. No way I'll pay that much).

EDIT: And also, I am starting to regret not getting the Diamond Reissue of G'62. Hopefully the Large Monster Series one will be reissued. Then I can add another figure to list of X-Plus I want to get.
Last edited by Kaijunator on Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

The game with X-Plus is, Pre-order when you can. Otherwise, your up the creak unless you come across a decent deal after release.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

SpaceG92 wrote:The game with X-Plus is, Pre-order when you can. Otherwise, your up the creak unless you come across a decent deal after release.
I ordered the Ric G'14 on July 1, 2015. As I said, the seller spoke very little English and put in the title "Ric Toy Limited" when he was actually selling the standard. He is now selling the Ric Boy for $470.99, a price I will NEVER pay.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Heartless
G-Force Personnel

Post by Heartless »

That G2K figure is absolutely gorgeous.. It's just a shame the tail isn't on the ground at all. All these mid-air suspended tails are a bit of a turn off, but damned if I don't want to spend all my money on this bad boy.
"Sorrow begets solitude. The only thing you can have faith in is yourself."
自分に嘘つけば
自分を失うよ

Jomei
Futurian

Post by Jomei »

Gonna be big and expensive. Don't need it in my collection, but I think it's by far the best of the X-Plus giants so far.
XxHeiseifanxX wrote:Can we lower age limit! There are TOO MANY HEISEI HATERS!!!
Thatguy4683 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:04 pmWhat? Is this a joke? What gonna on here?
♡ Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin!♡
Challenge me to a Pokémon battle

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Heartless wrote:That G2K figure is absolutely gorgeous.. It's just a shame the tail isn't on the ground at all. All these mid-air suspended tails are a bit of a turn off, but damned if I don't want to spend all my money on this bad boy.
I agree. I'm predicting a $400-500 price point and a $450-525 price point for the Ric as it's a Gigantic Series release and a Yuji Sakai concept version. I would LOVE to get it, but trying to get another Ric G'14 is preventing me from getting more figures.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

ILL GREEN
Gotengo Officer

Post by ILL GREEN »

This just in from KaijuAddicts. I haven't heard much rumors but I know G'14 has to be included.
KAIJUADDICTS.COM wrote:UPDATE: July is the month originally promised for the start of the new re-issues, but complications have pushed the schedule back. I was told that X-Plus will NOT be included in Diamond’s August Previews. I also heard from another dealer (Kevin DeAntonio) that his Diamond rep said that it looks as if things won’t start to get rolling until October. I forwarded that to X-Plus in an attempt to find out what’s happening and their reply seems to confirm it.

UPDATE (July 29, 2015): There is info circulating concerning which Godzilla figures will be re-issued through Diamond. I was asked by Diamond to not discuss what I know, and so I have not mentioned it on this site. As for the rumors, all I can say is use your common sense. All I can say is, we should have it good!

Check back for more X-Plus Diamond Re-issue news as it comes it.
Also, coming soon. And Destroyah comes this year!!

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

ILL GREEN wrote:This just in from KaijuAddicts. I haven't heard much rumors but I know G'14 has to be included.
KAIJUADDICTS.COM wrote:UPDATE: July is the month originally promised for the start of the new re-issues, but complications have pushed the schedule back. I was told that X-Plus will NOT be included in Diamond’s August Previews. I also heard from another dealer (Kevin DeAntonio) that his Diamond rep said that it looks as if things won’t start to get rolling until October. I forwarded that to X-Plus in an attempt to find out what’s happening and their reply seems to confirm it.

UPDATE (July 29, 2015): There is info circulating concerning which Godzilla figures will be re-issued through Diamond. I was asked by Diamond to not discuss what I know, and so I have not mentioned it on this site. As for the rumors, all I can say is use your common sense. All I can say is, we should have it good!
I hope they bring over the Ric Boy versions of the X-Plus they plan reissue. If they're going to reissue Godzilla (1999), and it's the Ric, I will preorder that as soon as it's goes for preorder somewhere for a reasonable price.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Legion and Gigantic Sakai G2K look awesome!
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983