Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Post by ApexOversteer »

Pre-Orders are open for the DefoReal 1955 Godzilla and DefoReal 1955 Anguirus, for a January release!! The early end of the Showa is complete in DefoReal!

Standard "Monochome/Black&White" versions are $61each SRP, $51 each at Hobby Search, and available as a set from AwesomeCollector for $116 and the RIC "Technicolor" set, which bundles both together, painted in color, is $117 at the U.S. RIC site, and $145 at AwesomeCollector.

Standard Versions...

RIC Versions...

nekromantik
Monsterland Worker

Post by nekromantik »

anyone know if there is anywhere still left with stock of the Large Monster Series Mothra 64 imago?

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

nekromantik wrote:anyone know if there is anywhere still left with stock of the Large Monster Series Mothra 64 imago?
$400 on Amazon...

nekromantik
Monsterland Worker

Post by nekromantik »

ApexOversteer wrote:
nekromantik wrote:anyone know if there is anywhere still left with stock of the Large Monster Series Mothra 64 imago?
$400 on Amazon...
turns out flossie had 2 left over so grabbed one for $220 + UK shipping.
Will be a lot after import fees but Amazon sellers wont ship to UK and Ebay prices are $500+
Last edited by nekromantik on Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

X-Plus/Star Ace 32cm Underworld Lycan vinyl statue pre-orders opened recently... dig that crazy beard... the King Ceasar they could do...

Gahdzilluh
G-Force Personnel

Post by Gahdzilluh »

looking for a godzilla 1968 any sellers? or does anyone know if there will be a new mold soon? need a godzilla to go with my 68 anguirus
Last edited by Gahdzilluh on Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Got a like new 25cm 1999 Godzilla. Got sent a deal by the seller and got about 10 dollars off of it. Not a huge deal but at least I have a high quality G2K in my collection now.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

Anyone else anxious to know what the next 25cm and 30cm releases will be?

I'm sitting here waiting for the postal carrier to drop off the FSL '62 "Walking Pose" and I realized that, once the Sakai '95 Burning and the 25cm Orga drop this month, there won't be any 25cm or 30cm figure on the way, outside of the Star Ace Fightin' Kong... the only stuff on pre-order right now are the 5 DefoReals (G'19, Ghidorah '19, Destoroyah, G'55 & Aguirus) and the Gigantic G'19...

If I remember correctly, the only figure I really know that they've teased is the 25cm Iris (Gamera III: Revenge Of Iris), but we've only seen a picture of a render, and that was at Winter Wonder Festival 2018, I think. Can anyone remember anything else they've teased?

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzilla Vinyl Mania »

ApexOversteer wrote:Anyone else anxious to know what the next 25cm and 30cm releases will be?

I'm sitting here waiting for the postal carrier to drop off the FSL '62 "Walking Pose" and I realized that, once the Sakai '95 Burning and the 25cm Orga drop this month
Actually, the Sakai '95 Ric version just dropped...literally on my doorstep today. I'll try to get pics up later.

Last edited by Godzilla Vinyl Mania on Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

Godzilla Vinyl Mania wrote:
ApexOversteer wrote:Anyone else anxious to know what the next 25cm and 30cm releases will be?

I'm sitting here waiting for the postal carrier to drop off the FSL '62 "Walking Pose" and I realized that, once the Sakai '95 Burning and the 25cm Orga drop this month
Actually, the Sakai '95 Ric version just dropped...literally on my doorstep today. I'll try to get pics up later.

Just out of curiosity, were you pre-ordered on the first round of the RICs, or the second? I'm curious as to whether they shipped both runs at once, or if they were staggered. I've been seeing pictures from Japan and Asia on my Twitter feed for a while now, but nobody in the West had the figure, and I felt that was unusual.

nekromantik
Monsterland Worker

Post by nekromantik »

i love the look of the 95 Sakai burning G but missed out on the Ric version with translucent skin!
Foolishly did not know about other US retailers like awesomecollector and ended up paying $300 for the standard,
Its shipping from Japan but its still not been released yet according to seller.

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

ApexOversteer wrote:

Just out of curiosity, were you pre-ordered on the first round of the RICs, or the second? I'm curious as to whether they shipped both runs at once, or if they were staggered. I've been seeing pictures from Japan and Asia on my Twitter feed for a while now, but nobody in the West had the figure, and I felt that was unusual.
I actually pre ordered from awesome collector after the 2nd round closed on the ric site.
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

ApexOversteer wrote:

I actually pre ordered from awesome collector after the 2nd round closed on the ric site.
Ok, that makes sense, that means both runs of the RIC have been out for a while then.
Last edited by ApexOversteer on Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

A couple quick pics of the Sakai '95 Ric:
Last edited by Godzilla Vinyl Mania on Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resized Image

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

Godzilla Vinyl Mania wrote:A couple quick pics of the Sakai '95 Ric:
So, before you installed the tail, did you peek inside the body? Was it silver inside?

Daikaiju Dust?
GPN Volunteer

Post by Daikaiju Dust? »

Wow, looks great! Congratulations on your new Godzilla!
I got in on the second batch of the Ric 95 G after procrastinating & missing out on the first batch. I wonder if they are shipping in two different batches or just one?
Pickles & Biscuits!

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

My 2000 should arrive tomorrow.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

ApexOversteer wrote:
Godzilla Vinyl Mania wrote:A couple quick pics of the Sakai '95 Ric:
So, before you installed the tail, did you peek inside the body? Was it silver inside?
I looked quick but based on the bend of the tail couldn't see much. The tail opening is small. The joint is in the middle of the tail not at the base of the spine.
Last edited by Godzilla Vinyl Mania on Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resized Image

canofhumdingers
EDF Instructor

Post by canofhumdingers »

Wow, that an impressive beast there! I’m curious to see how the standard version compares. As awesome as that guy looks, I’m the one weirdo who actually prefers the (screen accurate) normal silvery color tail spines. But still... that ric looks might fine. Mighty fine!

nekromantik
Monsterland Worker

Post by nekromantik »

RIC version looks great!
Im sad Im overpaying for non RIC :(