What Toy Did You Just Buy?

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Re: What Toy Did You Just Buy?

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Guess who just arrived!

Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Dude FINALLY. Congrats!
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Grunkle Sans wrote:Very very excited to be able to say this, I've finally tracked down the Movie Monster Series Mechagodzilla II thanks to the help of some people on this forum. Once I have extra money, I'll just have to track down Junior.. :lol:
Check your PMs, broseph.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Ultra_Henshin_Fan
JXSDF Technician

Post by Ultra_Henshin_Fan »

my Legend Series vinyl Inchimonji Kamen Rider v2 just showed up the other day. Still waiting for v3.....and Bandai Burning G Vinyl, 1968 G Vinyl, and Monster Planet G Vinyl.

It's so hard waiting for these things sometimes because you can't track them. You buy them and generally hope they show up in like 5 weeks it seems like. Some figures seem to come in like 2 weeks,..others come in 6.

idk, maybe the suspense is part of the collecting.
Last edited by Ultra_Henshin_Fan on Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gojira1963
Gotengo Officer

Post by Gojira1963 »

I just purchased X-Plus Diamond reissue of the 30cm Yuji Sakai Godzilla 2000, along with version 2 of the same design. Purchased X-Plus diamond reissue of the 30cm Godzilla 89 (Osaka Landing) and I preordered the X-Plus Gigantic GMK blue fin addition and the X-Plus Gigantic Godzilla 2000.
Liam F.

My science fiction/Fantasy blog. with Godzilla content! http://foleyfunfilmfacts.wordpress.com/

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Damn dude.

With my Gigantic Shin having arrived I can finally look forward to saving up for other things. Glad to finally have him out of the way.

Added in 11 hours 27 seconds:
In all his glory!

Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!

Ultra_Henshin_Fan
JXSDF Technician

holy crap TLK that's gorgeous!

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Jesus, that is huge.

No wonder you didn't want to unbox it!

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

I got some serious rearranging to do to find him some room.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Got a $50 Amazon Giftcard at our annual Christmas party at work....

I really don't use Amazon much anymore, thus I just found something I thought looked kinda neat and would be covered entirely by the giftcard. Thanks, work!

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

CyberZilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by CyberZilla »

Got a Theater Exclusive Mechagodzilla 2003 for my birthday. Absolutely love it and it sits proudly on my desk.

“You gave me strength. So did the others. No life is worthless. I believe you now."
Resized Image Resized Image :shingodzillapurple:Resized ImageResized Image:KingGhidorah64: Resized Image :godzilla2021blue: :kingkong1962:

Is your war… finally over?
Resized Image

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

CyberZilla wrote:Got a Theater Exclusive Mechagodzilla 2003 for my birthday. Absolutely love it and it sits proudly on my desk.
Nice, dude. I have the black 2002 Kiryu. Those colors just look awesome on Kiryu, no matter the type.

Quote of the Year:

CyberZilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by CyberZilla »

MM Raids Again wrote:
CyberZilla wrote:Got a Theater Exclusive Mechagodzilla 2003 for my birthday. Absolutely love it and it sits proudly on my desk.
Nice, dude. I have the black 2002 Kiryu. Those colors just look awesome on Kiryu, no matter the type.
Here, here. Black just looks amazing on the Kiryu design. There is just something about the design that lends itself that quality.
“You gave me strength. So did the others. No life is worthless. I believe you now."
Resized Image Resized Image :shingodzillapurple:Resized ImageResized Image:KingGhidorah64: Resized Image :godzilla2021blue: :kingkong1962:

Is your war… finally over?
Resized Image

Darth Kiryu
JXSDF Technician

Post by Darth Kiryu »

Very nice! I also have the 2002 version; should track down a 2003. Can't have enough representations of Kiryu! :lol: Especially black.

godzilla1541
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla1541 »

The Neca Shin Godzilla.

For the third time.

I have a problem

Ultra_Henshin_Fan
JXSDF Technician

that 2000's MechaG looks great. That's my favorite era of MechaG.

I just ordered Bandai Biollante (not due for months) and SHM Shin (due next month.)

Pretty excited about Shin. ..really excited actually. I already have Neca Shin and Bandai Shin. Now I have SHM Shin ordered and I still want to get Banpresto Shin. ...I have a Shin-addiction I think.

Biollante I'm excited about but I'll be more excited once I actually see a picture of it....I hope.

Still waiting for Bandai 1968, 2017, and BurningG vinyls to get here. Been waiting about a month on those so they should hopefully be here within the next week.
Last edited by Ultra_Henshin_Fan on Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Pre-ordered MMS Biollante and MMS MechaGodzillaIII( Heavy Type )from HLJ. I have few vinyls, and at less than $15 each, I figured "Why not?"...
Last edited by MandaSaurus on Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ultra_Henshin_Fan
JXSDF Technician

I didn't even notice Heavy Armor MechaG on HLJ. Thanks. (ordered.)

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

New arrivals!

Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah in SF and Godzilla vs. G-Force in MKG Base Micro-Playsets along with Bandai 10th Anniversary Burning Godzilla vinyl.

Additionally, I have a few other things en route...

8" Bandai Godzilla '64

Bandai U-Killersaurus

Bandai 2003 MMS King Caesar Repaint

U-500 Scaled Maga Zetton

Bandai Invisible/Clear Neronga

And I pre-ordered the Bandai MMS Kiryu Heavyarms and Biollante. These will probably be my last orders until the end of January when I pay for the SHMA Shin reissue.

Quote of the Year:

Ultra_Henshin_Fan
JXSDF Technician

nice haul!

I just ordered Bandai Destroyah. I'm pretty excited about it. Destroyah and Biollante are favorites and now both are ordered.