What Toy Did You Just Buy?

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Gomi: Ninja Monster
G-Force Personnel

Re: What Toy Did You Just Buy?

Post by Gomi: Ninja Monster »

DirektorSplennic wrote:I want that Lego Giraffe Man
It's from the LEGO Movie 2 Collectible Minifigures series, released in early 2019. There's a slim chance you can still find the blind bags in convenience stores like Walgreens, but at this point you're probably better off looking for an opened one on ebay or Bricklink.

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

The wife found some Jurassic World Snap Squad figs down the Kroger and decided I need to start collecting them...

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Figuarts Jiren and tournament of power SSB Goku

100 bucks for both not bad.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

I'm probably gonna order Ultra Instinct Goku. Not a big fan of the standard Jiren though I do kinda want to get the roided "full power" Jiren.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Decided to say "Fuck it" and got 7 more of the Sakai Complete Works Godzillas: 1962, 1966, 1967, 1992, 1993, 2000, and 2002.

Edit: Originally listed 2004 as well, but upon closer inspection of the photos, the seller had diorama piece of 1993 (GvMG2) with 2004 Goji sitting on.
Edit 2: Seller got back to me saying it was his fault and he didn't realize what he did. So 1993 Godzilla diorama is on the way.
Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Sat May 09, 2020 8:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

Just picked up the Bandai Godzilla Forever Series Godzilla 1995. Really excited for this as Ive wanted this figure since I was a child. Image

On the fence about adding the theater exclusive version of this to my collection.

Edit: I bought the Forever Series '95 untagged. However I just found one for about 10 dollars more with the tag. Should I double dip? I don't plan on selling it
Last edited by shadowgigan on Wed May 13, 2020 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzilla Vinyl Mania »

Monogram snap-tite Allosaurus model kit circa 1980 ( had as a kid) & Bandai 14" 1991 Godzilla vinyl (sold it years ago) , wanted it again....what can I say.
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

I could never sell mine it's one of my favorite pieces.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:I could never sell mine it's one of my favorite pieces.
I know.. Definitely tough to sell anything because I bought it in the 1st place because I liked it...... but had to unload at the time some stuff. This one is in better condition but is without the box which I had originally. Don't need the box for this guy. Box not very displayable just brown with plain graphics.
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

I ordered a really nice Godzilla Store exclusive Shin Godzilla. Ordering was really easy, and moving forward I’m definitely going to buy more directly from the store. I’ll post it when it arrives.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

I snagged the SHF Zarab and Black King from Mandrake for a little under MSRP, and like $45 shipping...oof
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Edit* wrong thread....deleted....but i'll buy something soon I am sure.
Last edited by Godzilla Vinyl Mania on Mon May 18, 2020 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Resized Image

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

PopInPicsPresents wrote:I snagged the SHF Zarab and Black King from Mandrake for a little under MSRP, and like $45 shipping...oof
So good news bad news, SAL wasn't available so they shipped it through DHL. I ordered it like 3 days ago and it's somehow gonna be at my house by Wednesday. I'm just confused, I ordered from someone on eBay from Japan and they haven't shipped my SHF Guts yet and that was some time last month
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

The baby has just arrived and boy is it glorious:

Photos don’t do it justice how nice this figures colors are. Damn it’s nice.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

Just got my Godzilla Forever Desugoji. This figure is amazing and already one of my favorite Bandai figures in my collection. Really impressed with the size of this figure. Now I just need Disco Godzilla, although I do have the RIC '93 pre-ordered.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

shadowgigan wrote:Just got my Godzilla Forever Desugoji. This figure is amazing and already one of my favorite Bandai figures in my collection. Really impressed with the size of this figure. Now I just need Disco Godzilla, although I do have the RIC '93 pre-ordered.
Pics please! (If possible) I don’t know which one that is.

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
shadowgigan wrote:Just got my Godzilla Forever Desugoji. This figure is amazing and already one of my favorite Bandai figures in my collection. Really impressed with the size of this figure. Now I just need Disco Godzilla, although I do have the RIC '93 pre-ordered.
Pics please! (If possible) I don’t know which one that is.
My camera is basically destroyed, but this is the figure I am referring to.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Cost both my arms and a leg, but the 2 new X-Plus Big G's will be fine additions to my collection :g2k:
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Thu May 21, 2020 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Yuji Sakai Complete Collection Godzilla 1954, 2001 and 1995. Just need 1969, 1973, 1985, 1991, 1999 and 2004 now.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

canofhumdingers
EDF Instructor

Post by canofhumdingers »

^there’s two different ‘91 dioramas. There may be multiples of some other suits too (MvsG ‘64 maybe?)

EDIT

Yep, there’s two MvsG 1964 figures. However, technically they (and the ‘91’s) aren’t part of the same line I guess? According to the clubtokyo database, there is one series called “Godzilla Appearance 2” (the first “Godzilla Appearance set is also by Sakai, but is a slightly different format of diorama) and then three “Complete Works” sets that essentially follow the same style/format/presentation of the “Godzilla Appearance 2” set.
Last edited by canofhumdingers on Sun May 24, 2020 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.