What Toy Did You Just Buy?

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Mechagigan
Futurian

Re: What Toy Did You Just Buy?

Post by Mechagigan »

Just got the SHMA Heisei MG2 for $50 - beyond excited for the figure to arrive. Really good price, and besides being loose, he's complete.

Not counting Gamera or the Chogokin Gigan/Showa MechaG, he'll be the first enemy monster in my SHMA lineup.

Gahdzilluh
G-Force Personnel

Post by Gahdzilluh »

preordered the amazing yamaguchi Venom from hlj when i got an alert it was back instock. loving this line cant wait for wolverine, gonna pass on spider gwen tho

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

My BOX WEEK starting off nicely.

I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

GODZILLA2877
G-Force Personnel

Post by GODZILLA2877 »

Just got these two today at Walmart:

CyberZilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by CyberZilla »

Obtained the recent Lego SW Phantom set with Thrawn and blind Kanan. Nice little set, the ship design is decent enough, though definitely overpriced (then again, aren't all Legos?).
“You gave me strength. So did the others. No life is worthless. I believe you now."
Resized Image Resized Image :shingodzillapurple:Resized ImageResized Image:KingGhidorah64: Resized Image :godzilla2021blue: :kingkong1962:

Is your war… finally over?
Resized Image

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

I just got the 40 inch long 2014 Godzilla today for my birthday, :shock: it is the biggest Godzilla figure I have now. Although I berate the design a lot, its still a worthy look for the big G. The tiny toes are my only gripe with it, i enjoy every other aspect of the design, especially his somewhat bold looking face.
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Just got him from Mandarake for $18 +Shipping <3
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

CyberZilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by CyberZilla »

That's such a beautiful atomic blue color. Can't stop looking at it. Nice find!
“You gave me strength. So did the others. No life is worthless. I believe you now."
Resized Image Resized Image :shingodzillapurple:Resized ImageResized Image:KingGhidorah64: Resized Image :godzilla2021blue: :kingkong1962:

Is your war… finally over?
Resized Image

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

CyberZilla wrote:That's such a beautiful atomic blue color. Can't stop looking at it. Nice find!
Thank you!
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

GODZILLA2877
G-Force Personnel

Post by GODZILLA2877 »

That looks awesome!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

GODZILLA2877 wrote:That looks awesome!
Thanks! I'm super happy I found him for so cheap. Cheapest I've found him over here in the States is around $80+.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Diabolic is f'n awesome.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

Finally arrived.

I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

Israha
Monarch Researcher

Post by Israha »

Banpresto Yuji Sakai G2000. Got him unassembled and unpacked for a very reasonable price (thx Mandarake :D ). He's got very impressive shelf-presence, that's for sure...

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Not a toy but.... .a book!! The Art of Kong Skull Island! Really epic, goes well with the G14 one. Definitely worth $40.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Not a toy but.... .a book!! The Art of Kong Skull Island! Really epic, goes well with the G14 one. Definitely worth $40.
Saw that in Barnes and Nobels the other night when I was out with the wife. Considered picking it up but wasn't sure if it was worth it. I have The Art of Destruction for G14, and really enjoy that. You say it goes well with that and it's worth the $40?

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Israha wrote:Banpresto Yuji Sakai G2000. Got him unassembled and unpacked for a very reasonable price (thx Mandarake :D ). He's got very impressive shelf-presence, that's for sure...

http://i.imgur.com/KKEynhX.jpg?1
The black one huh. I got the green version at G-Fest a few years back.
Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Maritonic wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Not a toy but.... .a book!! The Art of Kong Skull Island! Really epic, goes well with the G14 one. Definitely worth $40.
Saw that in Barnes and Nobels the other night when I was out with the wife. Considered picking it up but wasn't sure if it was worth it. I have The Art of Destruction for G14, and really enjoy that. You say it goes well with that and it's worth the $40?
Definitely. Really shows the fanboy side of the director. You should get it, it also talks about how mankind has lost the fear in believing in myths, and how they wanted the whole "myths" thing in K:SI.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

G1985
Gotengo Officer

Post by G1985 »

Israha wrote:Banpresto Yuji Sakai G2000. Got him unassembled and unpacked for a very reasonable price (thx Mandarake :D ). He's got very impressive shelf-presence, that's for sure...
I've got the green version, and concur on the "shelf presence" thing.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Chogokin MechaGodzilla 1975. Opened box, but contents NEW. $120, free shipping from Japan. Always wanted one of the Chogokin MechaG's, but never quite got around to pulling the trigger before. Maybe all the MechaG chatter over in the SHMA thread, and then, SURPRISE! A re-released adult and larva Mothra set, got me wanting one MORE than before?

Ebay is a dream compared to Buyee, From Japan, and the rest of those impossible-to-use-unless-you-know-some-shit-that-is-kept-secret shopping sites...