What Toy Did You Just Buy?

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Anguirus
Gotengo Officer

Re: What Toy Did You Just Buy?

Post by Anguirus »

Awe, soo cute!! If we have a pet thread I'll list all my pets there!!

Scarlet Spider
Interpol Agent

Post by Scarlet Spider »

Beast Wars Optimus Primal.
Planet X FOC Optimus Prime and Grimlock, too. God bless these third parties.

godzilla1541
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla1541 »

Anguirus wrote:Awe, soo cute!! If we have a pet thread I'll list all my pets there!!
We do actually it is in the general section. Just need to scroll a bit..... yesterday I bought the Neca Shin off amazon for $30 shipped. Estimates are April 27-may2 so i should get it before it starts appearing in stores. I'll be sure to post pictures when it arrives

CyberZilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by CyberZilla »

godzilla1541 wrote:
Anguirus wrote:Awe, soo cute!! If we have a pet thread I'll list all my pets there!!
We do actually it is in the general section. Just need to scroll a bit..... yesterday I bought the Neca Shin off amazon for $30 shipped. Estimates are April 27-may2 so i should get it before it starts appearing in stores. I'll be sure to post pictures when it arrives
I'm interested in how it looks in-hand- perhaps it looks better when you have it in person. I eagerly anticipate your pictures.
“You gave me strength. So did the others. No life is worthless. I believe you now."
Resized Image Resized Image :shingodzillapurple:Resized ImageResized Image:KingGhidorah64: Resized Image :godzilla2021blue: :kingkong1962:

Is your war… finally over?
Resized Image

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Grunkle Sans wrote:Now I'm not sure if this really counts as a toy but it is something that is semi-playable..
I got a parrot! His name is Murdoc and he's about 4 weeks old. (Sorry for the minor inactivity, this little dude is the reason why - been having to work out where to keep him and such).
Spoiler:
Heh, I see what you did there with the name :P. Thats awesome dude!
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Arrived a few days apart. The Battra is the six inch electronic Trendmasters release. Not mint or anything, but for just $20 it'll do. Had some paint scrapes on the horns I needed to fix and I have to touch up some of the gray here and there yet, but its relatively decent considering its age. Really didn't want to shell out $40+ for a mint in box release. The Hakkaider is a SIC gasaphon set. Looking to get the real SIC figure and bike soon.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

Post by SuperPawnageGigan »

I just orderd yesterday revoltech baragon and he comes tomarrow
8-BIT MADNESS
2 Friends having a good time.

Kinggoji1962
Monarch Researcher

Post by Kinggoji1962 »

I ordered action hero series ultraman 1966 and the bandai godzilla 2000

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Just ordered the BANDAI Movie Monster Mechagodzilla EVANGELION No. 2 machine ver. Itll be a good compliment to my Unit 01 MG I already got

First order from Mandarake so fingers crossed I guess. Ill have to trust SpaceG92 when he says the place wont rob me blind lol
Resized Image

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Beef Bigshot wrote:Just ordered the BANDAI Movie Monster Mechagodzilla EVANGELION No. 2 machine ver. Itll be a good compliment to my Unit 01 MG I already got

First order from Mandarake so fingers crossed I guess. Ill have to trust SpaceG92 when he says the place wont rob me blind lol
Jokes on you, they will rob you blind. Pay back is a b****.

S'long as you follow the directions on the order and the FAQ you should be fine :P I actually totally forgot Unit 2 Kiryu even existed, lol.

Israha
Monarch Researcher

Post by Israha »

Two recent, relatively random purchases. Bandai MMS Mechagodzilla '93 and Bandai Ultra Monster Reguran Seijin. Paid approximately 35 bucks for both combined, not too bad I guess (but yeah, could've been even cheaper). Oddly enough, Reguran is my favourite of the two, even though I didn't really want to buy him at first place...but after seeing his episode of Ultraman Tiga, I instantly fell in love with his look. Like something that crept out of Silent Hill...

RandomDeinonychus
JXSDF Technician

Post by RandomDeinonychus »

I snagged the Banpresto Godzilla 2003 vinyl figure for a great price. This thing is absolutely beautiful and I love the dynamic pose it has. I assume it was cheaper than most I saw on eBay because of some minor paint scrapes, but none bother me and I'm so glad to have it in my collection.

TheRadness
Monarch Researcher

Post by TheRadness »

I bought this little sssp jet, to cool to pass up!

http://m.ebay.com/itm/ULTRAMAN-Mecha-Co ... 3011561007

Rody
Xilien Halfling

Post by Rody »

This beautiful fellow came in last week:

Spoiler:
Image Image
This a Marmit Vinyl Paradise Ebirah. It's my first figure of the big shrimp, so I'm positively delighted; and it's a great-looking figure besides. I got it for a nice price, too!

Rody
Xilien Halfling

Post by Rody »

These two also came in Wednesday:

I'm very excited to own a Marmit Gigan (and this is such a lovely variant, too), but M1 Biollante is nothing to acid spray sneeze at. They're both gorgeous figures!
...And so my stylized collection grows.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Rody wrote:These two also came in Wednesday:
http://i.imgur.com/ccvc0wEl.jpg

I'm very excited to own a Marmit Gigan (and this is such a lovely variant, too), but M1 Biollante is nothing to acid spray sneeze at. They're both gorgeous figures!
...And so my stylized collection grows.
Dat Gigan colorway!

Careful man, Marmits are a gateway drug :freak:

Rody
Xilien Halfling

Post by Rody »

Well, this is my fifth Marmit now - all of which I obtained within a year's time - but they've all been killer deals, so as long as they stay expensive, I should be safe. :lol:
Maybe.

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

Today I finally got what I want. The monsterarts figure I want for a long time. It is the sh monsterarts godzilla 2000 the original one and he arrives on Monday.
8-BIT MADNESS

GodzillaXGomoraFight
Gotengo Officer

Post by GodzillaXGomoraFight »

SuperPawnageGigan wrote:Today I finally got what I want. The monsterarts figure I want for a long time. It is the sh monsterarts godzilla 2000 the original one and he arrives on Monday.
That is a great figure! I was originally on the fence about buying it when it first came out but I am so glad I pulled the trigger. He is a little stylized as it is modeled after Sakai's concept for 2000, but it is just a fantastic display piece. It is easily one of the highlights of my collection.

I just got the NECA Shin Godzilla today and I am very impressed. I talked a little more about it in the NECA thread, but I will leave a link to the pictures I took of him if anyone is interested.

http://imgur.com/a/8F2QR

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

It sure is. When i opend the box and took him out i was blown away with the design, the color, and the dorsal plates the purple color i fell in Love with it. It is now my favorite monsterarts in my collection
8-BIT MADNESS