What Toy Did You Just Buy?

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Re: What Toy Did You Just Buy?

Post by Kaijunator »

MandaSaurus wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:
MandaSaurus wrote: It's trackable...
So? That won't get you your money back. I always try to get shipping that has insurance and tracking.
I've never had any issues receiving my merch from Anime Island. Once they ship it, I ALWAYS get it...
But what if something does happen? It's better to be safe than sorry, especially with items that aren't cheap.

Added in 29 seconds:
godzilla1541 wrote:I just bought Another Neca Godzilla 1994 for $14. This is going to be my third one and I hope to turn it into Space Godzilla
$14?! Where are you getting them from?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

godzilla1541
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla1541 »

Kaijunator wrote:
godzilla1541 wrote:I just bought Another Neca Godzilla 1994 for $14. This is going to be my third one and I hope to turn it into Space Godzilla
$14?! Where are you getting them from?
eBay. If you're willing to wait, you can find some really good deals. I got the revoltech GOTU Gamera for $31 last summer, you just have to wait for the deals and have the cash

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

RandomDeinonychus wrote:(Mods: New page is cool, right?)
Please refer to this post if you have any questions - or you can PM a member of the Moderation Staff.

To answer your question. Yes, that is alright :P

MortalClaptrap
Yojimbo

Post by MortalClaptrap »

I went to comic con yesterday and bought an SH monster-arts Godzilla 2000 repaint. I love the figure, but I have two major complaints. The teeth have red paint from the gums on them, which is pathetic for a $90 figure, and the way the spikes on Godzilla back are formed make them bend to the side slightly even when the figure's spine is perfectly straight.

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

I hope you didn't spend 90 bucks on it. That's an easily attainable figure for 60-70 dollars.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

MortalClaptrap
Yojimbo

Post by MortalClaptrap »

Castellan Zilla wrote:I hope you didn't spend 90 bucks on it. That's an easily attainable figure for 60-70 dollars.
Well, $75 plus Washington's retardedly high sales tax.

GODZILLA2877
G-Force Personnel

Post by GODZILLA2877 »

Is Clawmark Toys safe to buy from?

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

GODZILLA2877 wrote:Is Clawmark Toys safe to buy from?
Ordered from them a few years back - unless they got hacked recently (which I doubt) - they should still be fine

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Castellan Zilla wrote:I hope you didn't spend 90 bucks on it. That's an easily attainable figure for 60-70 dollars.
.......sadly I did. From BBTS.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Post by Grunkle Sans »

I had a dreadful experience with them. I bought around a $300 order from them ($275 for the Crumble Zone, $15 for FW Godzilla, $30 for FW Mothra), and they contacted me months after ordering saying that they sold the Crumble Zone at G-Fest, which was months before I ordered, I believe. They eventually shipped the 2 figures but I was very disappointed. ((I did get my $275 back))
:gigan:

GODZILLA2877
G-Force Personnel

Post by GODZILLA2877 »

Grunkle Sans wrote:
I had a dreadful experience with them. I bought around a $300 order from them ($275 for the Crumble Zone, $15 for FW Godzilla, $30 for FW Mothra), and they contacted me months after ordering saying that they sold the Crumble Zone at G-Fest, which was months before I ordered, I believe. They eventually shipped the 2 figures but I was very disappointed. ((I did get my $275 back))
I guess I won't be buying from them then. I'm better off buying stuff on Ebay.

Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Post by Leviarex »

Earlier today, I ordered one of the 1992 Kenner Gorilla Alien figures from eBay:

ETA is this Saturday.

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

Leviarex wrote:Earlier today, I ordered one of the 1992 Kenner Gorilla Alien figures from eBay:

ETA is this Saturday.
I have one of those! I love it! Hope you do to!

RandomDeinonychus
JXSDF Technician

Post by RandomDeinonychus »

Leviarex wrote:Earlier today, I ordered one of the 1992 Kenner Gorilla Alien figures from eBay
I had one asa kid, which is why I got the NECA version for nostalgia's sake. It's a great figure and, while NECA did a great job with theirs, I wish they'd been a bit more faithful to its design.

Rody
Xilien Halfling

Post by Rody »

RandomDeinonychus wrote:I've definitely been tempted by the 1965 figure but it's just a little too stylized for my tastes, especially since it would set me back $100 at the cheapest.
Mine cost 85 plus shipping (thank you Facebook collectors).

It does have a very vintage-style look, but the detail of the sculpt is remarkable. There are tons of "nicks" and "scratches", like a real suit exposed to wear and tear. I honestly don't think any other figure in my collection has that kind of detail.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Some of the new arrivals I've gotten lately.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Creature22
EDF Instructor

Post by Creature22 »

RandomDeinonychus wrote:
Leviarex wrote:Earlier today, I ordered one of the 1992 Kenner Gorilla Alien figures from eBay
I had one asa kid, which is why I got the NECA version for nostalgia's sake. It's a great figure and, while NECA did a great job with theirs, I wish they'd been a bit more faithful to its design.
I had one of those Kenner Aliens as a kid too, which came from a flea market. I didn't really know what it was but it looked cool. Mine was a ram I believe, or a bull... it had horns, and it could basically do a headbutt when you squeezed it or something like that. I didn't realize they did a bunch of animal ones until recently.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

MM Raids Again wrote:Some of the new arrivals I've gotten lately.

Nice lot! Digging that Gezora!
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Mechagigan
Futurian

Post by Mechagigan »

Snagged a Bandai GMK Baragon. Mothra's next on the hit list, hopefully followed by Ghidorah once he pops up cheap.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Just ordered the Funko Kong Pop Vinyl and I'm going to be ordering the SH Monsterarts Ultimate Weapon Set 2 sometime today, as well!
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.