What Toy Did You Just Buy?

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Re: What Toy Did You Just Buy?

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Bandai Powered Jamilla came just the other day.

And this is a handful of my recent arrivals over the past week.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Cybermat47
Interpol Agent

Post by Cybermat47 »

A Revoltech Gyaos from G:GotU to go with my Revoltech Gamera. Hopefully I can get them in an awesome battle pose when they arrive.

And a Gashapon Showa-era King Ghidorah.

Jomei
Futurian

Post by Jomei »

Cybermat47 wrote: And a Gashapon Showa-era King Ghidorah.
That's pretty sick. I oughta get that one.
XxHeiseifanxX wrote:Can we lower age limit! There are TOO MANY HEISEI HATERS!!!
Thatguy4683 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:04 pmWhat? Is this a joke? What gonna on here?
♡ Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin!♡
Challenge me to a Pokémon battle

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Pre-ordered Tamashii Mix Poster Ver. MechaGodzilla Chogokin. My total, with coupon & available store credit, was $141 & change. Free shipping.

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

I just got the NECA Gipsy Danger; the "Battle at The Docks" version.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Usually I avoid NECA, but their figures outside of Godzilla are pretty decent so I decided to collect a few from different lines.
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Post by Grunkle Sans »

I decided to roll the dice and buy 3 different figures from 3 different lines from NECA...

Ultimate Jungle Hunter
Spoiler:
The limited edition bronze highlight edition Big Chap
Spoiler:
and finally, the big man himself, Shin Godzilla
Spoiler:
Really hoping that Xenomorph doesn't break as soon as I open it, the seller didn't offer returns. :P
Last edited by Grunkle Sans on Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:gigan:

Cybermat47
Interpol Agent

Post by Cybermat47 »

Grunkle Sans wrote:Really hoping that Xenomorph does break as soon as I open it, the seller didn't offer returns. :P
An interesting position to take 8-)

Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Post by Grunkle Sans »

Cybermat47 wrote:
Grunkle Sans wrote:Really hoping that Xenomorph does break as soon as I open it, the seller didn't offer returns. :P
An interesting position to take 8-)
It took me a solid 15 minutes to understand what you meant. lmao fixed it.
:gigan:

Kinggoji1962
Monarch Researcher

Post by Kinggoji1962 »

I bought the bandai 1991 king ghidorah. The 8 inch version. One of the wings is a little warped got to fix that.

Giant Condor
Yojimbo

Post by Giant Condor »

Just picked up Bandai Creations' Godzilla 2014 and the MMS MUTO. My first kaiju-related purchase in a very long time, and one I was glad to make!

Robscott5598
Ronin

Post by Robscott5598 »

Over the course of the last 2 weeks I have been able to grab off eBay almost all of the "Toho Machine Chronicles vol 1 and 2" that I did not already have, including both versions of the Maser Cannons and the Super X 1 & 2. Got most of them for a pretty good price too, around $18.00 or less each. Not bad considering I've seen most of them go for $40-$100 each over the last two years, and some sellers have the Super X's up on both Amazon and eBay for stupidly ridiculous prices of up to a couple of hundred dollars each. Seriously, these things are awesome. but nowhere near worth that kinda cash!

Hopefully they are all 100% real and as advertised, fingers crossed, will have to wait and see as they trickle in via mail. Any body else have any of these amazingly cool, but hard to find nowadays, little figures?

Also just decided to treat myself for my birthday and ordered the Revoltech Gamera 1967 for a somewhat reasonable after market price of "only" $80.
Been wanting him for some time and figured this was about as good a deal as I'm likely to find now, especially since it comes complete with all accessories and the original packaging. However if any of you are still looking to add this figure to your collection, there is a British eBay seller who has one in good condition with all accessories but without the box right now for only about 50 something dollars American. It's a great deal, though I have this whole gotta have the original packaging OCD issue personally.

godzilla1541
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla1541 »

Bought the Gashapon Kamata Kun on eBay to go with my Neca Shin as it's roughly in scale. Can't wait to see it next to my shin as there are no pictures online That I can find with them next to each other.

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

Robscott5598 wrote:Over the course of the last 2 weeks I have been able to grab off eBay almost all of the "Toho Machine Chronicles vol 1 and 2" that I did not already have, including both versions of the Maser Cannons and the Super X 1 & 2. Got most of them for a pretty good price too, around $18.00 or less each. Not bad considering I've seen most of them go for $40-$100 each over the last two years, and some sellers have the Super X's up on both Amazon and eBay for stupidly ridiculous prices of up to a couple of hundred dollars each. Seriously, these things are awesome. but nowhere near worth that kinda cash!

Hopefully they are all 100% real and as advertised, fingers crossed, will have to wait and see as they trickle in via mail. Any body else have any of these amazingly cool, but hard to find nowadays, little figures?

Also just decided to treat myself for my birthday and ordered the Revoltech Gamera 1967 for a somewhat reasonable after market price of "only" $80.
Been wanting him for some time and figured this was about as good a deal as I'm likely to find now, especially since it comes complete with all accessories and the original packaging. However if any of you are still looking to add this figure to your collection, there is a British eBay seller who has one in good condition with all accessories but without the box right now for only about 50 something dollars American. It's a great deal, though I have this whole gotta have the original packaging OCD issue personally.
Lucky you man. I've been trying to get them forever at a reasonable price

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

My promotion and raise just kicked in. So did some celebrating... I spent WAY too much, though...

X-Plus Godzilla 2000

SIC Ultimate Garo

Big O, Roger and Dorothy.

Bandai 6" Majaba

Ultraman Orb Origin the First Spark Doll

Ultraman Zero Strong Corona and Luna Miracle Forms

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Cybermat47
Interpol Agent

Post by Cybermat47 »

godzilla1541 wrote:Bought the Gashapon Kamata Kun on eBay to go with my Neca Shin as it's roughly in scale. Can't wait to see it next to my shin as there are no pictures online That I can find with them next to each other.
Here you go:

Added in 4 minutes 58 seconds:
Sorry, got Kamata-kun and Shinagawa-kun confused, but I think that the gashapon forms 2 and 3 are in scale, so hopefully my image gives you an idea.

The NECA and gashapon aren't quite in scale, but I think they're best looking figures you can get that's roughly in scale with the NECA.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

You dont have to repost the stock images, we all know what the NECA 2001 looks like
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

CyberZilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by CyberZilla »

Neca Shin Godzilla and SH Monsterarts Gigan FW. Lovely figures and they look sweet on my desk.
“You gave me strength. So did the others. No life is worthless. I believe you now."
Resized Image Resized Image :shingodzillapurple:Resized ImageResized Image:KingGhidorah64: Resized Image :godzilla2021blue: :kingkong1962:

Is your war… finally over?
Resized Image

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Picked up some new stuff...

Banpresto Shin Godzilla Radiation Version

Trendmasters 6" Supercharged Godzilla

And then I had a lil left over... and was like... Sure. I always wanted one. Might be the last one... I don't know. Nothing super rare or unique or anything.

Trendmasters Doom Island Battle Armor Kumonga

Quote of the Year:

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

^ I ran over Doom Island Kumonga yesterday with my lawn mower on accident, oh well.
Never forget tadpole :godzilla: