What Toy Did You Just Buy?

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Re: What Toy Did You Just Buy?

Post by Godzilla Vinyl Mania »

Gawdziller1954 wrote:
Godzilla Vinyl Mania wrote:Tokyo Marui 1954 Godzilla arrived yesterday. Bigger than I thought . Very Nice and in good shape! One 9 volt battery short to trying it out. Wanted one of those for the past 20 years when I first found out about them.
How dod you get one? I've been searching but to no avail.
Ebay
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

Gawdziller1954
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gawdziller1954 »

Godzilla Vinyl Mania wrote:
Gawdziller1954 wrote:
Godzilla Vinyl Mania wrote:Tokyo Marui 1954 Godzilla arrived yesterday. Bigger than I thought . Very Nice and in good shape! One 9 volt battery short to trying it out. Wanted one of those for the past 20 years when I first found out about them.
How dod you get one? I've been searching but to no avail.
Ebay
Nais, thx for info
OH NO, IT'S GAWDZILLER!! :D

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Trying to save a little cash, so starting to slow down for the year a tad. But I did pick up a SHMA Fire Rodan.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

ゴジマン
G-Force Personnel

Post by ゴジマン »

I finally managed to get my hands on the Sh Monsterarts Biollante. Also got the MMS Gigan.
Yes, Hatsune is my Waifu...
goji89 wrote:Shin Goji looks like he has a red apron on. Guess he's still cooking himself extra crispy. :lol: .

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

MM Raids Again wrote:Trying to save a little cash, so starting to slow down for the year a tad. But I did pick up a SHMA Fire Rodan.
Trying to save a little cash but end up buying an after market 3 inch Monsterart figure.........? Yeah okay.
ゴジマン wrote:I finally managed to get my hands on the Sh Monsterarts Biollante. Also got the MMS Gigan.
MA Biollante......? I know its none of my business but......you have peeked my curiosity my friend. If you can, how much did it.....?

Oh forgot.......I got me the S.H Figuarts Majin Buu......I now have all 4 big bad from the DBZ sagas.

Scouter Vegeta, Frieza, Cell, Majin Buu.
Last edited by goji89 on Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ゴジマン
G-Force Personnel

Post by ゴジマン »

goji89 wrote:
ゴジマン wrote:I finally managed to get my hands on the Sh Monsterarts Biollante. Also got the MMS Gigan.
MA Biollante......? I know its none of my business but......you have peeked my curiosity my friend. If you can, how much did it.....?
Honestly 500. I had been saving up money on the side to rebuild my broken collection, so that helped me out. Oh the joy of rebuilding...
goji89 wrote:Shin Goji looks like he has a red apron on. Guess he's still cooking himself extra crispy. :lol: .

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

ゴジマン wrote:
goji89 wrote:
Honestly 500. I had been saving up money on the side to rebuild my broken collection, so that helped me out. Oh the joy of rebuilding...
:shock: .......Oh yeah, forgot about the incedent. Still, my Lord thats a lot of cheddar. But, we are collectors and sadly we love these things too damn much.

MechaMinya
Yojimbo

Post by MechaMinya »

Hi!

I was recently able to score a Comic-Con Explosion Godzilla by SHMA and an X-Plus Godzilla 1971 Ric.

I am now awaiting the arrival of an X-Plus Hedorah Ric landing version. I am excited to set those X-Plus' next to each other!

And that (I hope) will be the end of my 2018 toy purchases! But one never knows does one?

ArchdukeSquidlyIII
G-Force Personnel

Post by ArchdukeSquidlyIII »

ゴジマン wrote:
goji89 wrote:
Was that on eBay? I’ve got my SHMA Biollante listed there for $500, and the only lowest price I’ve been seeing on there the past few days has been $520
Please refer to me as jiggy22 (or just jiggy!)

ArchdukeCaligula
Monsterland Worker

Post by ArchdukeCaligula »

Been getting back into this Godzilla figure collecting scene after being out of it for about 4 years. Now that I have a disposable income, I made a few purchases.
40th Anniversary Memorial Box Megalon(not a bootleg) - $60
Godzilla Island Anguirus - $10
Godzilla Island Destoroyah - $25
MMS Godzilla 2001 8-inch - $30
MMS Mothra 2005 - $20
MMS Minilla 2004 - $30
MMS Jet Jaguar - $60
MMS Hedorah - $20
MMS 2016 Godzilla 2000 - $20
MMS 2018 Mecha King Ghidorah - $20
MMS 2018 Mothra Larva(not pictured) - $15
Ultra Hero Series 2007 Ultraman(not pictured) -$10
Yeah looking over this I'm not sure if I make good financial decisions. Backdrop is some albums I got recently(I also collect Extreme Metal LPs). a 1984 Combat Records pressing of Don't Break the Oath by Mercyful Fate and a 1987 Under One Flag pressing of The Return..... by Bathory
Last edited by ArchdukeCaligula on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HayesAJones wrote:
ArchdukeCaligula wrote:The Giant Behemoth(does that thing have a name)
He answers to Franklin.
JAGzilla wrote:^ What... the skreeonk… has gone wrong in your life that this level of hatred is directed at a cartoon three-year-old? :lol:

ゴジマン
G-Force Personnel

Post by ゴジマン »

ArchdukeSquidlyIII wrote:
ゴジマン wrote:
goji89 wrote:
Was that on eBay? I’ve got my SHMA Biollante listed there for $500, and the only lowest price I’ve been seeing on there the past few days has been $520
No, I got it off of Facebook.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

SH Figuarts Spider-Man and Ultraman Jack.

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

I sold my Biollante for 460 shipped. 500 or more and it’s a rip off.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Neca Atomic Blast Shin Godzilla arrived yesterday

Added in 9 minutes 33 seconds:
Managed to get some batteries in the Tokyo Marui as well. Here's a quick video of it in action.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/96cdqaxnt0jom ... 5.mp4?dl=0
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Just scored a Mattel Shogun Godzilla on ebay. Have one for years with a different version arm but really wanted one complete in the box for the longest time. Had to do it right for a favorite childhood toy. Just looking for the instructions now.
Resized Image

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

SHFA Dada

SHFA Garo

Marmit Godzilla 2004

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Just scored a new unopened in box SHMonsterarts 2011 1st release, 1st edition with beam effect for $65 plus shipping. Happy with that score.

Added in 3 days 2 hours 8 minutes 58 seconds:
Well it arrived today....really cool. Still have to open it up.
Resized Image

SUPERTOHOREMIX
Futurian

Post by SUPERTOHOREMIX »

Snagged the SHMA Godzilla 2017.

godzilla1541
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla1541 »

2 Neca Atomic Shins

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Also picked up a CCP Godzilla '71 for a pretty cheap price ($50).

Quote of the Year: