What Toy Did You Just Buy?

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Re: What Toy Did You Just Buy?

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Finally nabbed my Ric Shin. Had to pay 320 but it's a US seller and it's only a couple hours away so he should get here pretty fast.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

SupasuGojira1994
Young Farmer

Post by SupasuGojira1994 »

2017: ad. January 13th. Crystal Throne In Outer Space. Today Godzilla Final Wars Super Complete Works Came In The Mail For $16.99!

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

SupasuGojira1994 wrote:2017: ad. January 13th. Crystal Throne In Outer Space. Today Godzilla Final Wars Super Complete Works Came In The Mail For $16.99!
My apologies, SpaceGodzilla, but it's the 14th. Also I thought you hated Godzilla.
Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:Finally nabbed my Ric Shin. Had to pay 320 but it's a US seller and it's only a couple hours away so he should get here pretty fast.
Congrats!
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:Finally nabbed my Ric Shin. Had to pay 320 but it's a US seller and it's only a couple hours away so he should get here pretty fast.

Congrats! Color me a bit jealous though! :P

I got my SHMA Junior yesterday and the detail on him is amazing. MAN is he tiny, though. Very happy with the purchase, nontheless.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Maritonic wrote:

I got my SHMA Junior yesterday and the detail on him is amazing. MAN is he tiny, though. Very happy with the purchase, nontheless.
Mine was $297 at Flossie's. :twisted:

How much was Junior?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Kaijunator wrote:
Maritonic wrote:

Mine was $297 at Flossie's. :twisted:

How much was Junior?

I need that Ric Boy, man. I don't own a single X-Plus and I think I would actually sell my kidney to get that thing.

Junior was $108 through Amazon. Hefty, but better than what I was seeing all over eBay.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

SupasuGojira1994
Young Farmer

Post by SupasuGojira1994 »

Kaijunator wrote:
SupasuGojira1994 wrote:2017: ad. January 13th. Crystal Throne In Outer Space. Today Godzilla Final Wars Super Complete Works Came In The Mail For $16.99!
My apologies, SpaceGodzilla, but it's the 14th. Also I thought you hated Godzilla.

First Of All, It Was Yesterday That I Posted That, Second I Love Godzilla, And Third You May Be Thinking Of SpaceG92.
Congrats!

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Wait what timezone are you in? It was the 14th in the EST.

The Super Complete Works, aren't they those statues of Godzilla in various poses from the films? The FW one was the scene where he broke out of his prison before fighting Gigan.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Jomei
Futurian

Post by Jomei »

Got this a while back as a gift. Found out later it was actually a pretty spendy item. Blingzilla!

XxHeiseifanxX wrote:Can we lower age limit! There are TOO MANY HEISEI HATERS!!!
Thatguy4683 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:04 pmWhat? Is this a joke? What gonna on here?
♡ Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin!♡
Challenge me to a Pokémon battle

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

Sometimes you just want some Sentai in your life.

I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Post by Grunkle Sans »

^ I always wanted that figure as a kid, I could only find Red Ranger, I think I have him lying around somewhere.

Anyway, I just won CMYK Murdoc boxed for $37. I guess I'm going down the "Buying them all separate" route, which is painfully hard, but probably easier on the wallet.
:gigan:

Mechagigan
Futurian

Post by Mechagigan »

Gave in and ordered SHMA 1954. He looks like a really great toy, and based on how Gigan's prices have bounced from low to high, it's probably wise to spring on his low costs right now.

Rody
Xilien Halfling

Post by Rody »

Jomei wrote:Got this a while back as a gift. Found out later it was actually a pretty spendy item. Blingzilla!

http://68.media.tumblr.com/46f79e0fcf5b ... o1_500.jpg
http://68.media.tumblr.com/e718e6de2e4b ... o2_500.jpg
Welcome back, Jomei! That's a nifty-looking figure.

ILL GREEN
Gotengo Officer

Post by ILL GREEN »

Rody wrote:
Jomei wrote:Got this a while back as a gift. Found out later it was actually a pretty spendy item. Blingzilla!

http://68.media.tumblr.com/46f79e0fcf5b ... o1_500.jpg
http://68.media.tumblr.com/e718e6de2e4b ... o2_500.jpg
Welcome back, Jomei! That's a nifty-looking figure.
x2 Welcome back!

Mechagigan
Futurian

Post by Mechagigan »

Scored MMS Hedorah... another check off the list. There's really only a handful of MMS figures I even want, anymore.

godzilla1541
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla1541 »

Mechagigan wrote:Scored MMS Hedorah... another check off the list. There's really only a handful of MMS figures I even want, anymore.

http://i.imgur.com/IxmRCkE.jpg
Wow that pile of garbage looks really good, way better that The Bandai creations version

GODZILLA2877
G-Force Personnel

Post by GODZILLA2877 »

I just bought the Bandai Ultimate Monsters Hedorah on ebay for $32

Mechagigan
Futurian

Post by Mechagigan »

GODZILLA2877 wrote:I just bought the Bandai Ultimate Monsters Hedorah on ebay for $32
Love that figure. He's a little out of scale, but he looks great with the MMS Final Wars toys anyway.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

My clear 54 Bandai vinyl Godzilla arrived from Mandarake. I am floored since it shipped out of Osaka YESTERDAY. DHL doesn't mess around.
Anyway, very happy with the figure since he was $10, and happy with Mandarake as this is my first purchase with them.

RandomDeinonychus
JXSDF Technician

Post by RandomDeinonychus »

While I was on vacation, my Bandai figure of Shin Godzilla's Second Form (aka Kamata-kun) finally arrived (I ordered it just before Christmas). I opened it Tuesday and on Wednesday I let my son play with it and, naturally, he loves it even more than I do--which is saying something!

Now I'm just waiting on the Bandai figure of the third form that I gave in and ordered.