Ultra-Act Thread 2.0

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
JoeJai
Monsterland Worker

Re: Ultra-Act Thread 2.0

Post by JoeJai »

Gothicserpent wrote:
JoeJai wrote:
Gothicserpent wrote:With Kamilla coming out, I could see Faust and Dark Mephesto getting figures.
Probably after Hudra and Darammh will we see Faust & Dark Mephisto, *At least that's what i am hoping for* Really want to display my Tiga Dark with Kamila, Hudra and Darammh together :) something like this http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... Giants.jpg
Who are Hudra and Darammh?
The Dark Giants from Ultraman Tiga The Final Odyssey. You never seen The Final Odyssey? You should give it a try, IMO one of the best movies of the Ultraman Franchise

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

Kaijunator wrote:
This and Infinty Mebius would be sweet.
Mebius Phoenix Brave WILL come. It's pretty much a given. We already have the 'Mebius Special Set' (Zoffy + Vehicle + Specium Redoubleizer) coming this month, which hails from the exact scene with Phoenix Brave. Why would BANDAI release the 2nd row stuff, while not the 1st row player..? ;)
Size DOES matter!

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Tried to pay for my Zoffy Set at Nippon-Yasan, but the stupid site keeps rejecting my payment... :mad:

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

MandaSaurus wrote:Tried to pay for my Zoffy Set at Nippon-Yasan, but the stupid site keeps rejecting my payment... :mad:
^ I had the same stuff going on a while back. Mail them about it and they'll work it ou with you.
Size DOES matter!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

The Zofster Mebius Special Edition is out. Check him out below;
http://ultramanasina.blog102.fc2.com/bl ... -2221.html

*Confirmed on Tamashii's P-Webshop page for Zoffy. Zoffy include his Cyclone Ray Energy Effect. Good move Tamashii.

mikenes
EDF Instructor

Post by mikenes »

Does this release come with the spiral effect for Zoffy's arm? I know that the original did, but I'm not sure about this one.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

mikenes wrote:Does this release come with the spiral effect for Zoffy's arm? I know that the original did, but I'm not sure about this one.
Yes it does. So you're essentially getting the original release, minus the Beta Capsule effect and some extra hands and with bonus accessories.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

mikenes
EDF Instructor

Post by mikenes »

Oh, I see. For some reason I was under the impression that he did not come with the spiral effect since I had not seen it in his promotional photos. That's good to know. Thanks!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

mikenes wrote:Oh, I see. For some reason I was under the impression that he did not come with the spiral effect since I had not seen it in his promotional photos. That's good to know. Thanks!
Actually it was, though in little japanese text at the bottom it mentioned originally not coming with it. This probably sparked a storm of rage or Tamashii decided to change their heads and added it anyways. Apparently it was updated back in February. Surprised no one caught it and reported it until now. I'll wait for a review, but color me interested. To be honest, the original's inclusion of the Cyclone Effect and Beta Capsule made me want to pay the same price for the original up until now.

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

Got Zoffy today, love'em. It's awesome to FINALLY have him.
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

mikenes
EDF Instructor

Post by mikenes »

Whew! I had forgotten to pay for my Zoffy figures from Nippon Yasan, but fortunately remembered this morning. I almost got banned for non-payment. X_X Now all I need to do is wait for my package. I hope that the extras are as neat as they look in pictures. :huge:

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

mikenes wrote:I almost got banned for non-payment.
I've forgotten to pay for like 3 orders, I think you'd be good lol
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

JoeJai
Monsterland Worker

Post by JoeJai »

Got my Exclusive Special Set Zoffy today, Only differences i see with the Exclusive Zoffy vs the Original beside the accessories are the eyes. Original Zoffy's eye are more yellowish light. While the Exclusive Zoffy's eye are more white ish light. Pic -> Image

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MM The Destroyer »

The Tamashi Nations prophet foresees an Ultra-Act of the CGI Ultraman.

#Expert
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

MM The Destroyer wrote:The Tamashi Nations prophet foresees an Ultra-Act of the CGI Ultraman.

#Expert
I egerly await you prediction that isn't much of a prediction.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Wheres the 'oh fuck my head's on fire' Zoffy?
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

JoeJai
Monsterland Worker

Post by JoeJai »

By the way, anyone here selling Ultraman Tiga DX Spark Lens? Let me know!

DesuGojiFan
Gotengo Officer

Post by DesuGojiFan »

EDIT: The problem has been resolved.
Spoiler:

JoeJai
Monsterland Worker

Post by JoeJai »

Almost August, think Tamashii gonna show us the next sneak peak for Ultra Act line? Also let's take a guess on which ultra gonna be next. I am placing my bets on Nexus (Normal Form)

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

^ May be. Or another Mebius variant... or finally a Dyna Strong & Miracle Set... or Manga ULTRAMAN 7.1... or more Cosmos varaiants... Hard to guess and time proved that one can never know what Tamashii will throw at us. Maybe it's the Emperor Seijin... no, wait: that'd be a villain and we already got one this year - if Ace Robot even counts as a real villain at all, since he never fought any Ultra, but Ace Killer instead. However, Ace Robot was the last Showa guy for a while and they still have the Ultraman (Type A) in their attic... I'll just give up. As long as it's no Kaiju, I'm set. My mind couldn't withstand that happening.
Size DOES matter!