S.H. FiguArts Discussion

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
MandaSaurus
Sazer

Re: S.H. FiguArts

Post by MandaSaurus »

Well, the earlier posters said WAR of Gods... whatever.

I passed on Broly, but I wouldn't pass on Nappa.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

SJM's unboxings on Luigi, Diorama Set C, and Krillin.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Derpzilla
Monarch Researcher

Post by Derpzilla »

Just a warning, Luigi's head feels really really delicate. It's on a weird pivot joint for forward and backwards movement but not twisting :l It's so heavy that joint could break from the weight of it.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Frucking CA sales tax...

Anyhow, just purchased Broly off ToyArena. Excited! Regret not pre-ordering him off Amazon when I had the chance. Should be getting him in 1-3 days. Yaaaay local shipping!

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

Ifn' ye be interested in the ZERO line, Vegeta's in June as a web exclusive I've heard. More info should be coming soon.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

The new Zero series large scale SS3 Goku is looking pretty badass. The Final Flash Vegeta looks great too, really glad I bought him.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Resized Image
Well now, he sure is a big'un. Just, wow. If you don't have him, what are you waiting for?

Alright, fan-boy aside. Be careful swapping hands! There is an extremely small space between his bracers and his hands, and well. The below will happen. Mine already came like such, so I need to find what color they used so I can repair it. What figure is without faults right? Some minor sculpt damage from where I assume they pulled the parts out of the mold, which is fine. There in places where you really don't tend to look. I just need to find that skin tone color and some white to fix his one eye. Other then that pretty good I say.

Edit: Applied some paint to the hands, and I goofed. Used paint thinner on it to remove it before it 100% set. Came off real nice, but there is a very slight "highlight" area where it once was. Should have left it to begin with :P I'll see if I can contact my uncle who dabbles in this stuff. He might be able to get it closer then mine.

Derpzilla
Monarch Researcher

Post by Derpzilla »

I've been wondering if Brolly was just a workthrough/playtest on how to conceivably make larger scale figures with similar body types. I could forsee a Bowser in the future, but that guy is wide everywhere and would be astronomical in price :/ (he would be as big if not bigger than Biollante)

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

That's the general assumption I think. There using Broly to gather information on customer interest in larger figures with a bigger price tags. Which going from what I heard about Broly, is going astonishingly well. Here's to the possibility of Nappa and maybe, Knight Form Omega. :oops:

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

SpaceG92 wrote:That's the general assumption I think. There using Broly to gather information on customer interest in larger figures with a bigger price tags. Which going from what I heard about Broly, is going astonishingly well. Here's to the possibility of Nappa and maybe, Knight Form Omega. :oops:
Knight Form Omega? You mean Omega Shenron, from DBGT? Well, I guess that's where SS4 Gogeta would come in...

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

MandaSaurus wrote:Knight Form Omega? You mean Omega Shenron, from DBGT? Well, I guess that's where SS4 Gogeta would come in...
Nah, Omega (1st Form aka Knight Form) from Megaman Zero 3. This guy would be bigger then Broly. Ballpark guess, around 8-9 inches tall. If they kept him in scale with Zero. Hell, i'd kill for Sigma or Final Sigma W.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

^ Uh, pass... I was thinking something out of Dragon Ball.

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

SpaceG92 wrote:Which going from what I heard about Broly, is going astonishingly well.

Well?

Ya know how web exclusives are sold out instantly in Japan? Bluefin sold out upon it entering the US. They've been out of stock before the damned thing arrived. Literally, Barnes & Noble got the last of Bluefin's stock and listed it today.

And they're sold out. Broly sold off the chart, more than anticipated, and he was indeed a market test for larger DBZ figures. Ifn' ye want Broly, hunt him down now.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

I don't want Broly, but I have Android 16 on order, & I do want a Nappa...

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

That's all. Review soon.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Speaking of Broly. He's playing hide n' seek with Amazon stock.
http://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamashii-N ... ords=Broly

Currently In-Stock. If you missed him, now's your chance. Thinking of getting another one and selling my damaged one. Because, perfectionist.

SUPERTOHOREMIX
Futurian

Post by SUPERTOHOREMIX »

SpaceG92 wrote:Speaking of Broly. He's playing hide n' seek with Amazon stock.
http://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamashii-N ... ords=Broly

Currently In-Stock. If you missed him, now's your chance. Thinking of getting another one and selling my damaged one. Because, perfectionist.
Or rather give him to me instead :twisted:.

Jk, jk :P.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Best title card you did yet! Despite the above issues mine had. Minus the hand, it's nitpick. Everything about Broly is just right on the money.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Would anyone like Five Nights at Freddy's (FNaF) FiguArts? Here's what I think they should come with and how much they cost.

Freddy Fazbear $39.99
Interchangeable Parts to look like the FNaF 2 version
Microphone
Hat
Bow Tie

Bonnie $37.99
Interchangeable parts for FNaF 2 version
Guitar

Chica $33.99
Interchangeable parts for FNaF 2 version
Cupcake with removable wrapper

Foxy $38.99
Interchangeable FNaF 2 parts
Articulated eye patch

Golden Freddy $37.99
Head
Poster that the head can be attached to
Interchangeable FNaF 2 Parts

Balloon Boy $29.99
Nothing

The Puppet $29.99
His Box

Mangle $35.99
Nothing

Toy Freddy $32.99
Same as Old Freddy, execpt for the parts

Toy Bonnie $32.99
Same as Old one, execpt for the interchangeable parts

Toy Chica $32.99
Same as the Old one, execpt for the interchangeable parts
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!