Page 195 of 196

Re: Godzilla 2014 toys and collectibles.

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:24 pm
by kiryuzilla
ChunkyGodzilla wrote:

Wahooo!!!
I used my puppy dog eyes & little boy voice & my wife bought it for me. :g2k:

I used my puppy dog eyes and little boy voice and my wife bought me the blind bag figure. It was outta our budget, but we did it.

Re: Godzilla 2014 toys and collectibles.

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:10 am
by ultrazilla
ChunkyGodzilla wrote:

Wahooo!!!
I used my puppy dog eyes & little boy voice & my wife bought it for me. :g2k:

You lucky man or boy should I say lol.

Re: Godzilla 2014 toys and collectibles.

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:33 am
by FlawedCoil82
My local Kmart is getting ready to close down. Even though my store never carried them initially, they suddenly have 10 Jakks Pacific Giant Godzilla's on sale at a discounted price. I am tempted to go back and buy some so I could maybe sell them at a later date. :P

Re: Godzilla 2014 toys and collectibles.

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:10 pm
by GFAN198423
For anyone who missed out, NECA is apparently reissuing the 24" HTT Godzilla.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Re: Godzilla 2014 toys and collectibles.

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:18 pm
by Mechagigan
I wonder if it'll hit stores?

Re: Godzilla 2014 toys and collectibles.

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:41 pm
by SJM925
GFAN198423 wrote:For anyone who missed out, NECA is apparently reissuing the 24" HTT Godzilla.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail



Careful, may be new old stock.

Re: Godzilla 2014 toys and collectibles.

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:07 pm
by Maverick Centigrade
That's what I was thinking. NECA doesn't often do re-releases without an announcement, and they didnt announce anything Godzilla related on Twitter. Not that I saw atleast. However, if it's old stock, why would it take till October to arrive?

Re: Godzilla 2014 toys and collectibles.

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:07 pm
by Godzilla165
GFAN198423 wrote:For anyone who missed out, NECA is apparently reissuing the 24" HTT Godzilla.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Awesome for anyone who missed that bad boy I guess. It still holds the title of best G14 figure for me.

Re: Godzilla 2014 toys and collectibles.

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:29 pm
by SJM925
Maverick Centigrade wrote:That's what I was thinking. NECA doesn't often do re-releases without an announcement, and they didnt announce anything Godzilla related on Twitter. Not that I saw atleast. However, if it's old stock, why would it take till October to arrive?




Could be from a distribution center or something

Re: Godzilla 2014 toys and collectibles.

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:31 pm
by Nathus214
Chris55 wrote:
gigan72 wrote:
Chris55 wrote:Nope.

Why? What made them cancel it?
That's one of the stupidest decisions i've seen, tbh. They didn't even release one to see how they would sell. Man I would've bought the whole line if they imported them.


That's not really how it works in most cases. For example, you can make toys all day long if you want but if stores don't want to carry them, why make them? Stores don't want to carry merchandise that will sit on shelves when there are other hotter sellers out there.

A new Godzilla will be on store shelves in the fall of 2016 though. More on that when everything gets worked out.

"H-Hey guys remember me?"

Re: Godzilla 2014 toys and collectibles.

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:49 pm
by Mechagigan
Did anyone really expect BC to follow through? :?

Re: Godzilla 2014 toys and collectibles.

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:28 pm
by Chris55
Nathus214 wrote:
Chris55 wrote:
gigan72 wrote:Why? What made them cancel it?
That's one of the stupidest decisions i've seen, tbh. They didn't even release one to see how they would sell. Man I would've bought the whole line if they imported them.


That's not really how it works in most cases. For example, you can make toys all day long if you want but if stores don't want to carry them, why make them? Stores don't want to carry merchandise that will sit on shelves when there are other hotter sellers out there.

A new Godzilla will be on store shelves in the fall of 2016 though. More on that when everything gets worked out.

"H-Hey guys remember me?"




I've rarely heard from Bandai at all in the past year. If you like, you can message them directly

http://www.bandai.com/support/customerservice.html

Re: Godzilla 2014 toys and collectibles.

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:18 pm
by ChunkyGodzilla
gigan72 wrote:The new Sideshow Godzilla is up for pre-order over @ BBTS and directly from Sideshow.
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles ... es-200365/
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail
Resized Image
Resized Image


It came Wed :g2k:

Image

Image

Re: Godzilla 2014 toys and collectibles.

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:00 am
by MandaSaurus
Wow, this thread sure needed dusting off...

Bandai's G2014 Destruction City. Some guy on eBay is selling them - ones with GREY buildings, mind you - for prices ranging from $46 to $453. Cannot find ANYTHING in the solicitations stating how one is different from another! Input - about actual values for the set, AND what this joker is up to - would be welcome... :eh:

Re: Godzilla 2014 toys and collectibles.

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:25 am
by UltramanGoji
Some had grey buildings, some had blue/green buildings. That's pretty much it. A running change and nothing more.

Re: Godzilla 2014 toys and collectibles.

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:14 pm
by Grunkle Sans
MandaSaurus wrote:Wow, this thread sure needed dusting off...

Bandai's G2014 Destruction City. Some guy on eBay is selling them - ones with GREY buildings, mind you - for prices ranging from $46 to $453. Cannot find ANYTHING in the solicitations stating how one is different from another! Input - about actual values for the set, AND what this joker is up to - would be welcome... :eh:


Wait, what's the big deal about grey buildings? All of the ones I saw in stores were grey (I have a set with grey buildings)

Re: Godzilla 2014 toys and collectibles.

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:49 pm
by goji89
They were supposedly rare and many had the green or blue buildings in stores. But you know how it goes with these.

Re: Godzilla 2014 toys and collectibles.

Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:51 am
by GFAN198423
I think they were rare, and somehow, some stores seemed to almost get nothing but while others got none, I think the distribution was very strange. Around me I only ever saw blue, that's what I got when I bought my set.

Re: Godzilla 2014 toys and collectibles.

Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:38 am
by G1985
Grunkle Sans wrote:Wait, what's the big deal about grey buildings? All of the ones I saw in stores were grey (I have a set with grey buildings)
GFAN198423 wrote:I think they were rare, and somehow, some stores seemed to almost get nothing but while others got none, I think the distribution was very strange. Around me I only ever saw blue, that's what I got when I bought my set.

I was under the impression that the grey buildings were only made for the first production run & orders.

Re: Godzilla 2014 toys and collectibles.

Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:27 pm
by Mechagigan
I recall grey being around first, then multicolor. I really doubt the grey versions will be more rare, though, since there's not much of a draw to different colored buildings.