Display Your Collection

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Creature22
EDF Instructor

Re: Display Your Collection

Post by Creature22 »

Wow, lucky; that's a good price for one. X-Plus figures are incredible but anything over $120 isn't worth it to me. The only X-Plus figure I have is Godzilla 1955, and I got him discounted for a little under that. I wish they weren't so expensive... gotta get them while they're new, though.

Jomei
Futurian

Post by Jomei »

Current status of my Japan-side collection. Will probably add a thing or two before long, but yeah.

XxHeiseifanxX wrote:Can we lower age limit! There are TOO MANY HEISEI HATERS!!!
Thatguy4683 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:04 pmWhat? Is this a joke? What gonna on here?
♡ Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin!♡
Challenge me to a Pokémon battle

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

Looking a little crowded. Loving that Eleking.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

Starsteam
Keizer

Post by Starsteam »

My Gamera stuff

More here http://starestream.tumblr.com/post/1323 ... collection

It's not much, but it's everything I'd want. Besides some Revoltech Gyaos.

ILL GREEN
Gotengo Officer

Post by ILL GREEN »

Jomei wrote:^Sweet. Nice display. A collection off to a great start.

Great variety in yours, too, ILL GREEN.
Thanks Jomei!

Late reply :blackeye:

ThunderScore
Monarch Researcher

Post by ThunderScore »

My Aurora Godzilla:

Real Hobby Daimajin:

SUPERTOHOREMIX
Futurian

Post by SUPERTOHOREMIX »

Updated arrangement.

And things have already gone to hell ...

TeddyBaragon
Samurai

Post by TeddyBaragon »

I've got 2 figures on the way, and Christmas is coming, but I feel like sharing my young collection anyway!

I grouped them all up by companies, then put my tinies with my one-offs.

If you wanna see a few together, let me know, I love taking pictures of my stuff!
Spoiler:
X-Plus:
Resized Image

M1GO:
Resized Image

Marmit Monster Heaven:
Resized Image

Bandai Japan:
Resized Image

Bandai Creations:
Resized Image

Misc:
Resized Image
Also, that's a lovely Garasharp Jomei, I've gotta keep my eye out for one of those.

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

TeddyBaragon wrote:I've got 2 figures on the way, and Christmas is coming, but I feel like sharing my young collection anyway!

If you wanna see a few together, let me know, I love taking pictures of my stuff!

Also, that's a lovely Garasharp Jomei, I've gotta keep my eye out for one of those.
That's a really sick collection man. Your house is pretty nice looking too

TeddyBaragon
Samurai

Post by TeddyBaragon »

^
Thank you!
I'm pretty happy with what I've got now, gonna update it after Christmas.
Got a Marmit Gigan and M1 Mothra coming in, and I'm pretty excited!

And thanks, it's uh, pretty cozy.
Good lighting though. I love it.

M.o.g.u.e.r.a14
EDF Instructor

Post by M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 »

TeddyBaragon wrote:I've got 2 figures on the way, and Christmas is coming, but I feel like sharing my young collection anyway!

Nice. You should get the Neca 12HTT Godzilla 2014.
Fan of Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Sailor Moon, and Transformers.
Dezerb wrote: buenos ding dong didily dias senor.
http://i.imgur.com/PpE0DEQ.gif

Moguera14 X Sailor Moon

TeddyBaragon
Samurai

Post by TeddyBaragon »

If I see it in person I'll probably nab it on the spot. My friend has one, and it spent a few days in my collection.
For a 2014 it's between 12HTT, 24HTT, and SHMA Spitfire, but that's a bit low on my list right now.
It's Marmits, M1s, Gigabrains, and some specific figures that I'm after right now.

expandkong
G-Force Personnel

Post by expandkong »

Thats a pretty awesome collection! How did you manage to get that m1 baragon? :lol:
Resized Image

TeddyBaragon
Samurai

Post by TeddyBaragon »

It was a present from a friend.
It was 1 of the 2 that were available on Clawmark at the time (There's still one left and I highly reccommend it!)
The site glitched out when he bought it, so he got free shipping, which was pretty rad.

Oh wait...
It was you all along!

But seriously, he's one of my personal favourites.
Thank you

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

TeddyBaragon wrote:For a 2014 it's between 12HTT, 24HTT, and SHMA Spitfire, but that's a bit low on my list right now.
Ditch those and get X-Plus. You'll be paying around $300, but it's worth it. If you decide you want to spend over $350 on a toy, try and go for the Ric Boy that comes with male MUTO. That should be $378-400, but some scalpers are listing is for $500, 600, and even $750. Or you could wait for the roaring version that has the spikes lit up. These things sell fast, so if you want one while the prices are still good, nab one now.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

TeddyBaragon
Samurai

Post by TeddyBaragon »

I'd get the roaring version above the 24HTT for sure.
But it's the price that's kinda stopping me from getting X-plus unless it's a figure that I just HAVE to get.
Destroyah and the series 2 Baragon are a bit more of a priority to me.
Also, I don't know if I'd rather have him scale with my Kiryu Goji or my other NECA and SHMA.
We'll see, I suppose, it'd be a great addition for sure, I'd have white, orange, purple, and blue spines in my X-plus collection if I got it.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

TeddyBaragon wrote:I'd get the roaring version above the 24HTT for sure.
But it's the price that's kinda stopping me from getting X-plus unless it's a figure that I just HAVE to get.
Destroyah and the series 2 Baragon are a bit more of a priority to me.
Also, I don't know if I'd rather have him scale with my Kiryu Goji or my other NECA and SHMA.
We'll see, I suppose, it'd be a great addition for sure, I'd have white, orange, purple, and blue spines in my X-plus collection if I got it.
The roaring version is $160, but the preorder window is closed.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

TeddyBaragon
Samurai

Post by TeddyBaragon »

At that price I would've definitely considered it, but oh well, I'm sure there'll be more as long as the Legendary series continues.
If there's one figure I would add out of any, I'd say the Gigantic GMK, seeing it is what inspired my collecting, it's my favourite godzilla suit, and I'd have all 3 gigantics. But that price... I see it going for upwards of 1000 dollars and I just silently weep in the corner because I'll only ever be able to afford it YEARS from now.
But I can always hope!

spottedming
Samurai

Post by spottedming »

these first 2 pictures show the godzilla toys I had as a kid so as a result alot of them are pretty scuffed which what can you excpect really
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/aa7 ... 7a1f2d81ee
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/e80 ... 44ccc3670a

however as of recent I've began taking collecting seriously and started buying the neca figures (too broke for monster arts at this moment in time) aswell as a few revoltech figures, but then I started collecting things such as m1's, marusans and marmits, yamakatsu aswell as the odd bandai grand king ghidorah really

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/d06 ... 6de97a75a4
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/1a8 ... 1e9994717a

my most recent figure would be this bear model gigan which i've posted already http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/011 ... 962e5eb881

Creature22
EDF Instructor

Post by Creature22 »

spottedming wrote:these first 2 pictures show the godzilla toys I had as a kid so as a result alot of them are pretty scuffed which what can you excpect really
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/aa7 ... 7a1f2d81ee
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/e80 ... 44ccc3670a

however as of recent I've began taking collecting seriously and started buying the neca figures (too broke for monster arts at this moment in time) aswell as a few revoltech figures, but then I started collecting things such as m1's, marusans and marmits, yamakatsu aswell as the odd bandai grand king ghidorah really

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/d06 ... 6de97a75a4
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/1a8 ... 1e9994717a

my most recent figure would be this bear model gigan which i've posted already http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/011 ... 962e5eb881
I like that Marusan and especially love the little green flying Gigan... what company is that?
I had a lot of those Bandai figures as a kid too! Godzilla 74 was one of my favorites.