Bandai Ultra Hero & Ultra Monster Series (2013+)

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Rody
Xilien Halfling

Re: Ultra 500, Ultra X & Ultra Orb Figure Thread

Post by Rody »

^Aren't they, though? The Ultraman franchise has a beautiful variety of kaiju.

Dyrakro
Interpol Agent

Post by Dyrakro »

Anyone here who got himself the Ultraman & Alien Baltan 50th Special Set?
It's pretty cool, Baltan's new coloration and the dark brown details on Ultraman plus his new eye colors make this set great, it even comes with a little stand for Ultraman. The cape is a simple red colored plastic part but still looks good when Ultraman is wearing it.
Sadly, the 5" Ultra toys had an obvious impact on them: the back of Baltan is free of any details (but it doesn't look really bad), Ultraman misses some silver paint on his upper back but it's only one spot, the rest is painted like the old Ultra Hero Series Ultraman from 2009.
The box itself makes this set complete, it got a list of all episodes from Ultraman and even a little summary for the second episode (since Baltan appeared in this one).

Now I'm even more hyped for the Seven and Zero set. Hopefully the missing paint won't increase as it's acceptable for now.

Resized Image
Resized Image
Comparison pic: left the new 50th Set ver., right a normal Ultra Hero Series 01 Ultraman
Last edited by Dyrakro on Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

Ultra Monster DX Sades & Diabolic:

(Source: http://urtramanorbkansoukousatu.hatenab ... /12/221941)
Size DOES matter!

DesuGojiFan
Gotengo Officer

Post by DesuGojiFan »

Dramorg wrote:Now I'm even more hyped for the Seven and Zero set. Hopefully the missing paint won't increase as it's acceptable for now.
Bandai has this weird obsession with Zero to the point that even his Ultra-500 figure is completely painted, I wouldn't worry too much.

Dyrakro
Interpol Agent

Post by Dyrakro »

Ultraseven & Ultraman Zero 50th SPECIAL SET - Release: January
3,500¥

Resized Image
Resized Image

Seven looks really good especially his "gloves and shoes".
Zero on the other hand misses some paint around his neck and with a closer look maybe also on his butt.
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Shrunk image

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

From the "Ultraman Expo 2016":

Upcoming "Sofubi Hero VS Ultraman Showdown Set":

Upcoming vinyl figures (5"+):

Source: http://ultramanasina.blog102.fc2.com/bl ... -2588.html
Size DOES matter!

Plexton
EDF Instructor

Post by Plexton »

Thanks for posting these!

I must say, I have been fairly impressed with the paintwork for the DX Kaiju line overall, and Deavorick looks quite good.

ArchdukeSquidlyIII
G-Force Personnel

Post by ArchdukeSquidlyIII »

Is that a new King Joe figure I spy in the first picture?
Please refer to me as jiggy22 (or just jiggy!)

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

ArchdukeSquidlyIII wrote:Is that a new King Joe figure I spy in the first picture?
No, it's the "SHODO Ultraman" King Joe figure. These are 4" tall action figures, but have a look and fell almost like miniature ULTRA-ACT/S.H.Figuarts! I have the full set and I love them. I hope the'll do more.
Size DOES matter!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

This confirms it. Gaia and Agul are appearing in something related to Orb.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Dyrakro
Interpol Agent

Post by Dyrakro »

And the Ultraman Zero The Chronicle Set figures seem to be smaller than the normal 6" yet bigger than the 5" figures.
By the way it is from the Ultraman Expo 2017

Skip to 3:43 for all the figures.

Did anyone find a source for the Ultraman Orb Origin the First figure?

Added in 3 hours 35 minutes 36 seconds:
Hell look at these custom Maga monsters
Resized Image

mikenes
EDF Instructor

Post by mikenes »

Wow, judging from that picture, they kind of look like X-Plus figures.

Plexton
EDF Instructor

Post by Plexton »

^Those fantastic repaints really do show off the detailed sculpts of the DX Kaiju line!

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Kaiser Belial is getting released. HYPE

Also, I just found that King of Mons, EX Gomora, Burst Gomora, and Mecha-Gomora spark dolls exist. I hope they get a release.

One more thing, anyone have the link to that Ultraman website that showed all the Ultra Hero and Monster 500 series figures?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Kaijunator wrote:

Also, I just found that King of Mons, EX Gomora, Burst Gomora, and Mecha-Gomora spark dolls exist. I hope they get a release.

One more thing, anyone have the link to that Ultraman website that showed all the Ultra Hero and Monster 500 series figures?
Mecha-Gomora Spark Doll has been out for sometime now, dude.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

MM Raids Again wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:

Mecha-Gomora Spark Doll has been out for sometime now, dude.
Oh yeah that's right, he is Ultra Monster X #08. He seems sold out everywhere except eBay. I'm hoping KOM and Gomora's forms are going to be released soon.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Kaijunator wrote: Also, I just found that King of Mons, EX Gomora, Burst Gomora, and Mecha-Gomora spark dolls exist. I hope they get a release.
King of Mons, EX and Burst never had spark dolls - for a time Ginga used the old 6" figures within the show.
Kaijunator wrote:One more thing, anyone have the link to that Ultraman website that showed all the Ultra Hero and Monster 500 series figures?
http://www.b-boys.jp/ultra-ginga/ - Ginga and Ginga S
http://www.b-boys.jp/ultrax/ - Ultraman X
http://www.b-boys.jp/ultraman/orb/ - Ultraman Orb

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

SpaceG92 wrote:
Kaijunator wrote: Also, I just found that King of Mons, EX Gomora, Burst Gomora, and Mecha-Gomora spark dolls exist. I hope they get a release.
King of Mons, EX and Burst never had spark dolls - for a time Ginga used the old 6" figures within the show.
Kaijunator wrote:One more thing, anyone have the link to that Ultraman website that showed all the Ultra Hero and Monster 500 series figures?
http://www.b-boys.jp/ultra-ginga/ - Ginga and Ginga S
http://www.b-boys.jp/ultrax/ - Ultraman X
http://www.b-boys.jp/ultraman/orb/ - Ultraman Orb
Aww. :cry:

Maga Orochi looks awesome! A Zetton/Pandon hybrid? I was not expecting that! I have got to get back into collecting these lines!

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

It goes without saying that I love this line. I never thought I'd have gotten hooked like I did a few years ago when discovering it. I own all of the regular releases now (along with three of the event exclusives) and there's a few more of the event exclusives I want to get. Namely, both Zero alternate forms and the upcoming Orb Origin the First. I got into this line fairly early on, so it didn't take long to catch up and keep up.
Spoiler:
I actually prefer the smaller size of the regular releases because they don't take up as much space compared to the six inch line. This has allowed me to go all out and get them all opposed to picking just the kaiju I like or want. It's true that the paint jobs could be a bit better, but I think they look awesome when they're all displayed together. And, for the most part, the deluxe figures are really on top of their game. I am going to have to soon get a regular shelf to display them on, however. I've had this set up for a long time and after numerous rearrangements, I am finally running out of space for both regular releases and deluxe releases.

As for what I hope gets released next.

Ultras
1. Ultraman Zearth
2. Ultraman Noa
3. Ultraman Great
4. Ultraman Powered
5. Yulian

Kaiju/Seijin
1. Lunatyx
2. Nova
3. Sabotendar
4. Ultraman Shadow
5. Imitation Ultraman
6. Hiporioto Seijin
7. Temperor Seijin
8. Dada
9. Geronimon
10. Silver Bloome
11. Black End
12. Goldras / King Goldras
13. Dark Mephisto
14. Lagoras Evo
15. EX Gomora

I doubt we'll ever see that many new releases at once as of now, but those are my current wishlist.

I noticed they're working their way backwards with deluxe figures with a Beryudora coming this year. That might just mean a re-release of Giga Chimera and U-Killersaurus as deluxe releases might not too be far behind. I can only hope.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

I'd love a Lunatyx vinyl