Bandai Ultra Hero & Ultra Monster Series (2013+)

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: Ultra 500 Line Thread

Post by SpaceG92 »

FINALLY! HLJ put the newest U500 figures up for Pre-order. Grabbed them all except the Ultra-Change for now. Money got a little tight.

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MM The Destroyer »

SpaceG92 wrote:FINALLY! HLJ put the newest U500 figures up for Pre-order. Grabbed them all except the Ultra-Change for now. Money got a little tight.
Any signs of that Ace Killer and Aribunta?
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Two days ago, my 4-Pack with Gomora, Black King, Galberos, and Mebius arrived from Amazon.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

MM The Destroyer wrote:Any signs of that Ace Killer and Aribunta?
March releases, UM500 #71 & #72. Together with Ultraman Victory Night, UH500 #34.
April will see Ultra Monster DX Arch Belial & June will see Ultra Monster DX Victor Lugiel. The latter will be a regular 6" vinyl figure, wht a nice stab in the back of anybody who craved and purched that fugly DX transforming figure of him last year. Includes myself.
Size DOES matter!

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Petezilla wrote:
March releases, UM500 #71 & #72. Together with Ultraman Victory Night, UH500 #34.
April will see Ultra Monster DX Arch Belial & June will see Ultra Monster DX Victor Lugiel. The latter will be a regular 6" vinyl figure, wht a nice stab in the back of anybody who craved and purched that fugly DX transforming figure of him last year. Includes myself.
Proof?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Petezilla wrote:
I sorta figured they would be releasing a vinyl of him eventually, but yeah. A nice prick in the back. THE HYPE. CANNOT CONTAIN! Wonder if they will be the 1600 yen price point of Five Kings 2500 yen.

Here I was thinking I can save money for a while. Nope :P Looks like March and April are getting combined orders XD

Also, new Exclusive. Clear Yellow Ultraman Ginga Victory.
http://www.b-boys.jp/ultra-ginga/images ... paign4.jpg

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Oh God f'n YES at Arch Belial DX! Thank you, Jesus!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

Got Zetton and Gomora these week. I really love Zetton, the detail is so good :mrgreen:
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

MM The Destroyer wrote:Oh God f'n YES at Arch Belial DX! Thank you, Jesus!
Agree 10000000000%.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

ArchdukeSquidlyIII
G-Force Personnel

Post by ArchdukeSquidlyIII »

I totally can't wait for Arch Belial & Victor Lugiel. No way am I paying $60+ for the older figures.
Please refer to me as jiggy22 (or just jiggy!)

DaikaijuLegends
Ronin

Post by DaikaijuLegends »

Looking pretty good for upcoming releases. Rather glad now that I sold my old Arch Belial figure and I can get this new one now for much cheaper. Looks like the ONLY thing that I desperately need out of this line is a Lunatyx. I've got my little 4 inch Candy Toy Lunatyx, but it's just not enough...
"All hail our Tamashii Overlords."

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

DaikaijuLegends wrote:Looking pretty good for upcoming releases. Rather glad now that I sold my old Arch Belial figure and I can get this new one now for much cheaper. Looks like the ONLY thing that I desperately need out of this line is a Lunatyx. I've got my little 4 inch Candy Toy Lunatyx, but it's just not enough...
Lunatyx, Nova, and Sabotendar. I can't even begin to want them enough.
Godzelda wrote:

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

PRE-ORDERS UP ON HLJ!

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?Genr ... ll&x=0&y=0

Arch Belial is 3500 yen MSRB
Victory Lugiel is 1600 yen MSRB.

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

Kaijunator wrote:
Petezilla wrote:
Proof?
:arrow:
SpaceG92 wrote:PRE-ORDERS UP ON HLJ!

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?Genr ... ll&x=0&y=0

Arch Belial is 3500 yen MSRB
Victory Lugiel is 1600 yen MSRB.
;)
Size DOES matter!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Hmm. Arcs price reminds me of the Transforming VictLugiel. Either he's going to be really big and boxed, or he's going to be something similar to VictorLugiel. Probably the former, but still, can't wait for pictures! Talk about a nice surprise release.

May have went overboard on spending, but totally worth securing that Pre-order.

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

I'm preordering Arch Belial right now. Been wanting a figure of him forever and now here's my chance to get one at a decent price.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Unrelated news. Finally worked up the drive to shift through and resize ~250 images to (nearly) complete my reference photo project.
Ultra Kaiju 500 - All except Godola Seijin (Don't own), King Joe Custom and Birdon (will be added later this week).
DX Dark Spark

Just need Grand King and Godola and the collection will be complete. However, I don't feel like paying 33 for Grand King and 17 for Godola (shipped, each). :P Yet.

Edit: So, went to order another Arch Belial for a friend. HLJ has him listed as "Order Stop". they tend to do this from time to time, but I honestly think he just Sold Out that fast. He might pop back for Pre-Order spontaneously but, just worth letting you'all know.

xKomon
Ronin

Post by xKomon »

Just out in Japan

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/it ... 89028.html

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/a ... r124395367

ウルトラヒーローSP 旭川冬まつり ウルトラマンギンガストリウム スノーカラーVer.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Ugh, that price tag. Was wondering when that will show up. I still have yet to find a Mandarake listing for Victory - Hyper Zetton Scissors.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Thread needs to be bumped more often because I hate (legal?) double posting. Anyhow, reviews/demonstrations below. I meant to post these sooner but I forgot...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guK9AzNN4Ps - DX Etelgar Review/Demonstration - That sculpt! Good scale for Ultra-Acts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB_LaBMN1gU - Cosmos Eclipse, Nexus Junis and Shining Zero Review/Demonstration - Shining Zero has a coded Livesign.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YI0Unqfmzs - DX Ultra Fusion Bracelet Demonstration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceJuNds87-U -DX Ultra Fusion Bracelet Demonstration along with Heisei Ultra Brother's attacks.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqOvEeCkJ3A - Ultra-Change Ultraman GingaVictory Review/Demonstration

Getting the new U500's sometime early March along with the Battle Spirits cards.

Oh, also. DX VictorLugiel went off the Orderstop on HLJ. So if you missed it, it's back for now.