Chogokin Dragonzord Figure ....Will it happen?

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Kaiju no Kami
Terminated
Terminated

Re: Chogokin Dragonzord Figure ....Will it happen?

Post by Kaiju no Kami »

They only seemed expensive because we were kids. It was hard when you only got $10 a week for your allowance, so I had to rely on Xmas and birthdays to get the zords. The problem was that by the time I got them, they were obsolete as I got Dragonzord for my birthday (which is June 1st) and two month's later the Thunderzords came out. Now I did get the red dragon thunderzord the weekend it came out, but I had to wait for Xmas for the assault team and white tiger. I ended up putting Tor on layaway and paid him off over the course of a month, but when I finally got the Shogun Megazord, MMPR ended a month later and the Zeo toys came out. That is when I decided it was pointless to buy the full on megazords and went with the 5 inch ones that were coming out.

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

Is it worth getting if you already have the legacy dragonzord?

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Godzillian wrote:Is it worth getting if you already have the legacy dragonzord?
Only if you have the soc Megazord and want it to combine with a dragonzord. If you only want a dragonzord or don't need a dragonzord that combines with the soc megazord the legacy dragonzord is a great figure.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image