Chogokin Dragonzord Figure ....Will it happen?

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
miguelnuva
Justiriser

Re: Chogokin Dragonzord Figure ....Will it happen?

Post by miguelnuva »

Castellan Zilla wrote:
SJM925 wrote:
Castellan Zilla wrote:The Legacy Dragonzord gets the job done.

Not really. The Bandai America isn't in scale or in the same design style as the SRC Daizyujin/Megazord.
Good news, there's a Legacy Megazord.
Legacy Megazord is horribly inflated however. I do prefer the Legacy megazords compared to the SRC however as their better scale to the SH Rangers.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

GodzillavsGamera
G-Grasper

Post by GodzillavsGamera »

Agreed but the SRC figure scale great with Monsterarts.

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

Castellan Zilla wrote:
SJM925 wrote:
Castellan Zilla wrote:The Legacy Dragonzord gets the job done.

Not really. The Bandai America isn't in scale or in the same design style as the SRC Daizyujin/Megazord.
Good news, there's a Legacy Megazord.

Good news, it's not the SRC! That difficult to understand or something? Not talking about out of scale Bandai America stuff here.
miguelnuva wrote:
Legacy Megazord is horribly inflated however. I do prefer the Legacy megazords compared to the SRC however as their better scale to the SH Rangers.
You're gonna want/need a robot the size of a building if you're going for scale, so nothing fits well with that argument.

I keep hearing from different people (no names who can't provide a source) that Daizyujin/Megazord didn't sell well, so no SRC Dragonzord, but then I look at the aftermarket price as it's sold out everywhere and the proof is in the puddin'.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

SJM925 wrote:
Castellan Zilla wrote:
miguelnuva wrote:
You're gonna want/need a robot the size of a building if you're going for scale, so nothing fits well with that argument.

I keep hearing from different people (no names who can't provide a source) that Daizyujin/Megazord didn't sell well, so no SRC Dragonzord, but then I look at the aftermarket price as it's sold out everywhere and the proof is in the puddin'.
Sh Green Ranger stands on top of the Legacy Dragonzord's head that's good enough for me.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

GodzillavsGamera
G-Grasper

I'm here to discuss not argue. I have already stated the Legacy Dragonzord is too Big for my display it may look great for yours congrats ... but I want a Dragonzord that displays in scale with My Monsterarts Collection. I mean how cool would Dragonzord look mixing it up with Godzilla , MechaGodzilla, Gigan, or even Mecha KG.

RedZillaKing

Post by RedZillaKing »

Holy shit I've never seen so many people fail at quoting. Toho Kingdom truly is a wonder to behold.

And I'd love to see an SRC Dragonzord. But guess what? It ain't happening.

GodzillavsGamera
G-Grasper

Why? Dragonzord not popular in Japan?

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Now that a Soul of Chogokin Megazord/Daizyujin has been unveiled, we can only hope they do the same with the Dragonzord/Dragon Caesar. They should also try to to the same for other Sendai mechs as well.

Rainmaker84
Samurai

Post by Rainmaker84 »

I can see Dragonzord coming as Soul of Chogokin just like Megazord, but not anytime soon.
Let's see. they just released Soul of Chogokin GX-71 Voltron/GoLion last week in Japan.
Then they will go like this..

GX-70 Mazinger Z. (DC)
GX-72 Megazord/Daizyujin.
GX-73 Great Mazinger (DC)
GX-74 Getter Robo (DC)
They are planning to release some of these in '17.. after that Dragonzord will be the GX-75 or GX--76 in '18? or maybe not.. who knows.
The same line (SoC) they actually did released some sentai mechs like Battle Fever Robo and Leopardon in 2006..

GodzillavsGamera
G-Grasper

I'm still hoping we will get one... would look awesome next to my Monsterarts collection especially the Showa Mecha G (teased)

Grunkle Sans
Interpol Agent

Post by Grunkle Sans »

I'd buy it, definitely. Literally the only reason I watched Power Rangers as a kid was for the DragonZord, literally stopped watching after they took him off the series. :P
:gigan:

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Grunkle Sans wrote:I'd buy it, definitely. Literally the only reason I watched Power Rangers as a kid was for the DragonZord, literally stopped watching after they took him off the series. :P
You mised Tigerzord come in and quick ass and Dragonzord's return then.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Rainmaker84 wrote:I can see Dragonzord coming as Soul of Chogokin just like Megazord, but not anytime soon.
Let's see. they just released Soul of Chogokin GX-71 Voltron/GoLion last week in Japan.

GX-70 Mazinger Z. (DC)
GX-74 Getter Robo (DC)
They are planning to release some of these in '17.. after that Dragonzord will be the GX-75 or GX--76 in '18? or maybe not.. who knows.
The same line (SoC) they actually did released some sentai mechs like Battle Fever Robo and Leopardon in 2006..
What do you mean by DC?

Cosbydaf
JXSDF Technician

Post by Cosbydaf »

I would absolutely love an SRC Dragonzord. Goldar would also be nice. Or even Cyclopsis, if I want to be really unrealistic.

SRC Megazord is such a great figure, I just wish I could give him a sparring partner from his own series. Fuwa Juzo is the closest I could get.

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

A six inch Dragonzord? I'd be down with that!! Dragonzord's one of those toys that's eluded me since I was a kid, but that's because it was expensive, and my parents didn't have a lot of money. So in hindsight, it was a good thing that I didn't get it, because I would've broken the damn thing within the day. Still... I want a Dragonzord, and I'm not even a power rangers fan. Buuuuuut... Considering the price, I'd probably be paying the same for a Legacy Dragonzord.

Rainmaker84
Samurai

Post by Rainmaker84 »

LegendZilla wrote:
Rainmaker84 wrote:I can see Dragonzord coming as Soul of Chogokin just like Megazord, but not anytime soon.

GX-70 Mazinger Z. (DC)
GX-74 Getter Robo (DC)
What do you mean by DC?
DC = dynamic Classics series.
Dynamic Planning. owned by Go Nagai.
http://tamashii.jp/item/11497/

Kinggoji1962
Monarch Researcher

Post by Kinggoji1962 »

I'm not into super sentai, but I would DEFINATLY get a dragonzord figure

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

This would be something worth voicing on Bandai's official survey over.

kaiju115
JXSDF Technician

Post by kaiju115 »

I would kill to see Tamashii Nations make a Dragonzord/Dragon Caesar figure. They did the Megazord aka Daizyuzin a few years back, they've done all the Rangers, & now their doing the individual Zords(Tyrannosaurus, ZyuMammoth, Triceratops, Saber Tiger, & Pteranodon) that can combine to make the Megazord/Daizyuzin. Plus, they're also bringing in a life size Dragon Dagger aka the Zyusouken, so why not make a figure of the Dragonzord/Dragon Caesar, that would be awesome, get to it Tamashii Nations.
SHIN GOJIRA IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/kaiju115

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kaiju115
Hope Legendary's Godzilla gets more than a Trilogy

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

kaiju115 wrote:I would kill to see Tamashii Nations make a Dragonzord/Dragon Caesar figure. They did the Megazord aka Daizyuzin a few years back, they've done all the Rangers, & now their doing the individual Zords(Tyrannosaurus, ZyuMammoth, Triceratops, Saber Tiger, & Pteranodon) that can combine to make the Megazord/Daizyuzin. Plus, they're also bringing in a life size Dragon Dagger aka the Zyusouken, so why not make a figure of the Dragonzord/Dragon Caesar, that would be awesome, get to it Tamashii Nations.
Bandai of America made that. Tamashii just switched out the soundboard.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image