2013 X-Plus Vinyl Figures Discussion Thread

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.

Which Figure Should X-Plus Absolutely Release in 2013?

1. Battra
10%
2. Destroyah
19%
3. Gabara
16%
4. Guiron Gamera villain
2%
5. Gyaos Gamera villain
2%
6. Kamakiras
8%
7. Megaguirus
9%
8. Orga
11%
9. Space Godzilla
22%
10. Viras Gamera villain
1%

Total votes: 108

g robot
GPN Volunteer

Re: 2013 X-Plus Vinyl Figures Discussion Thread

Post by g robot »

Now I see what Brad Simmons was talking about. Since when can people use your pics that you post here, taken in your home, as their own pics for selling on ebay. THIS IS MY PICTURE AND I DON'T APPRECIATE IT WHOEVER THE HELL YOU ARE.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Billiken-Mechan ... 0279148%26

MasonWerx
Interpol Agent

Post by MasonWerx »

Check your PMs, Grobot.

Goji2001
Ronin

Post by Goji2001 »

Cimmerian Dragon wrote:I just don't care to see any more Godzillas. I have Godzys coming out of my ears. I'm hoping that they pull something obscure out of their butt, something that's truly under-represented in the realm of realistic figures. I'm not expecting anything as awe-inspiring as my beloved Biollante, but Megaguirus, Orga, Kamakiras, I'd be all over those in a heartbeat.

Yea biollante and orga would be epic! Just hoping that they make a Keizer ghidorah or monster x
Fave monster: Titanosaurus

Fave movie: Gojira

"Live life to the fullest, even if you were eaten by a kaiju"

MasonWerx
Interpol Agent

Post by MasonWerx »

I think that we can count on more Heisei and millenium Kaiju, but it may be a few years down the line before we see something like Orga (which I would love to have)

I don't really care for Monster X or Kaizer Ghidorah. I especially don't see them doing a Kaizer Ghidorah. I'm not sure that I would buy any Kaiju from FW. I don't hate the film, but I just would rather have the classic incarnations. I might buy a FW Rodan or Anguirus, but thats just a maybe.

Jon
GPN Volunteer

Post by Jon »

Seeing as X-Plus makes Hanna-Barbara figures (http://www.1999.co.jp/search_e.asp?Typ1 ... collection) I would like to see Hanna-Barbara Godzilla in the vinyl line with a Godzooky Ric-Boy exclusive. I think it'd be pretty awesome alongside the movie versions.

kpa
G-Grasper

Post by kpa »

X-Plus July 2013 Update: Photos and specs for ULTRA Q Gorgos and painted Lunaticks...

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2013 ... lunaticks/

GCrusher
G-Force Personnel

Post by GCrusher »

Once closed, Hobby Search has reopened preorders for King S, Kumonga and G75 if anyone is still looking at getting one of the these before they hit the eBay market.
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/list/755/0/1

Steph3dfx
Monarch Researcher

Post by Steph3dfx »

New pics on the X-plus web site :

http://www.ric-toy.ne.jp/blog-rojiura/

Baragon and Kyriu in color !!!!! :D

I will get that Baragon, that's for sure.

GCrusher
G-Force Personnel

Post by GCrusher »

My wallet is really getting a workout. I think the kyriu is 30cm and the Baragon 25cm.
Either way, more must buys for me.

The 25cm DAMN lineup is now only...early drumroll...Manda and Ghidorah away from being finished. This is if you count the Rodan '64 Mothra larva pack-in, which I'm hoping X-Plus gives us a separate release. As that larva looks way too small and lacks the detail the other figures in the line up have.

Destroyer
G-Grasper

Post by Destroyer »

Does the new X-Plus Baragon have a release date?
Making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. ~Ephesians 5:16

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Destroyer_199

Owner of http://destroyer14.com/

Editor/Reviewer for http://www.unleashthefanboy.com/.

MasonWerx
Interpol Agent

Post by MasonWerx »

The info on the blog is a bit vague, but it seems like Baragon might be up for pre-order next month.

GCrusher
G-Force Personnel

Post by GCrusher »

Destroyer wrote:Does the new X-Plus Baragon have a release date?
Probably late August. They tend to space out their releases by a month. Late July is King Seesar and Komunga. Late June is G75, etc..

ZillaMaster91
G-Grasper

Post by ZillaMaster91 »

As great as the upcoming X-Plus 25cm Baragon and 30cm Kiryu 2003 look, I'll have to pass on both of them. After July, I'm done with both X-Plus lines until I move to a bigger place, which may be sometime next year. I'm sticking with smaller figures like MonsterArts or Ultra-Act for the time being.

ZillaMaster91
G-Grasper

Post by ZillaMaster91 »

Legion1979 wrote:
ZillaMaster91 wrote:As great as the upcoming X-Plus 25cm Baragon and 30cm Kiryu 2003 look, I'll have to pass on both of them. After July, I'm done with both X-Plus lines until I move to a bigger place, which may be sometime next year. I'm sticking with smaller figures like MonsterArts...
Of course, Biollante is going to be gigantic and will cost more than two 25cm X-Plus figures combined... :lol:
Hahaha, yeah. :lol:

The cost is unfortunately high, but since I can't afford the X-Plus Biollante at the current aftermarket prices, the MonsterArts version is the only alternative for a super detailed figure of our favorite rose. I'm really stuck between a rock and a hard place with the new 25cm Baragon though... I really want it. Thankfully I'll be selling more Ultra-Acts amongst other figures on Ebay starting next week, so I can use some of the money I earn to pay for our floppy eared friend in August. XD

GCrusher
G-Force Personnel

Post by GCrusher »

I just got an email from Tenso.com about my G75 X-Plus exclusive being in stock and ready to ship. So Hobby Search and other online venders should be getting their stock anytime. :huge:

ZillaMaster91
G-Grasper

Post by ZillaMaster91 »

GCrusher wrote:I just got an email from Tenso.com about my G75 X-Plus exclusive being in stock and ready to ship. So Hobby Search and other online venders should be getting their stock anytime. :huge:
Nice. I just attached my G75 to my July monthly order at Hobby Search (which also includes the 25cm King Caesar, Kumonga, and Revoltech Evangelion Unit 13). I don't mind waiting another four or so weeks for it. I'm in no rush.

g robot
GPN Volunteer

Post by g robot »

I just got My Email also from tenso, and what a whopper! of a bill for the manda/gotengo, 64G liteup, 75G, and showa gamera.
The manda must be heavy, because tenso charge me 10200 yen just to ship. :shock:

GCrusher
G-Force Personnel

Post by GCrusher »

g robot wrote:I just got My Email also from tenso, and what a whopper! of a bill for the manda/gotengo, 64G liteup, 75G, and showa gamera.
The manda must be heavy, because tenso charge me 10200 yen just to ship. :shock:
Then you'll receive the figures and get over it, and then do it all over again! :huge:
That 64G light up you'll need to post pictures. It'll be a figure I know I'll regret not getting. I already have their standard issue 25 and 30cm versions, so it makes it difficult for me to pull the trigger on this one.

Brad Simmons
Monarch Researcher

Post by Brad Simmons »

g robot wrote:I just got My Email also from tenso, and what a whopper! of a bill for the manda/gotengo, 64G liteup, 75G, and showa gamera.
Wow, g robot! You got the Manda Real Master Collection statue!?

I got my notice from Tenso but it says my identify isn't verified yet, which is bull since I got an email from Tenso (which I have) stating I went through the process and am verified. Unitl I get it sorted out, I can't have it forwarded. :(

g robot
GPN Volunteer

Post by g robot »

I really have no regrets on that buy, almost 50000 yen and like 10200 yen for shipping. AS soon as it get to me I will post pics of the manda and G64. Did anybody make that purchase?