Official Bandai (Japan) Thread 2.0

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
ゴジマン
G-Force Personnel

Re: Official Bandai (Japan) Thread 2.0

Post by ゴジマン »

I just got this yesterday
Yes, Hatsune is my Waifu...
goji89 wrote:Shin Goji looks like he has a red apron on. Guess he's still cooking himself extra crispy. :lol: .

King of the Monsters
Monarch Researcher

Post by King of the Monsters »

Just purchased Mecha-King Ghidorah and Godzilla Earth and had them sent to my private warehouse, where I already have Biollante and Kiryu waiting. Probably will wait until I get paid to have them shipped over and may pick up at least one of the Mothras while I'm at it if they're still available.
Bureaucrat on Wikizilla. No, not Gojipedia.

Mkyuncle
Samurai

Post by Mkyuncle »

ゴジマン wrote:Image
What exactly is this item? I never saw it before? A translucent Burning Godzilla?

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Mkyuncle wrote:
What exactly is this item? I never saw it before? A translucent Burning Godzilla?
I believe it's a chase figure from the latest High Grade gashapon set released for Planet of the Monsters.

ゴジマン
G-Force Personnel

Post by ゴジマン »

Mkyuncle wrote:
It's the Meltdown Burning Godzilla gashapon from the Planet of the Monsters set. You can get it here: https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Gashapon- ... ref=plSrch
Yes, Hatsune is my Waifu...
goji89 wrote:Shin Goji looks like he has a red apron on. Guess he's still cooking himself extra crispy. :lol: .

Dyrakro
Interpol Agent

Post by Dyrakro »

Is the Godzilla 1995 from last year the actual Bandai Japan mold or a repaint of the BC Version?

Anyway, I hope we get some more surprise MMS vinyls. A Godzilla '02/03 or a Battra Imago would be great.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Dramorg wrote:Is the Godzilla 1995 from last year the actual Bandai Japan mold or a repaint of the BC Version?

Anyway, I hope we get some more surprise MMS vinyls. A Godzilla '02/03 or a Battra Imago would be great.
It is the original MMS figure, yes.

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

Dramorg wrote:Anyway, I hope we get some more surprise MMS vinyls. A Godzilla '02/03 or a Battra Imago would be great.

Either of those would be nice.
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

Mkyuncle
Samurai

Post by Mkyuncle »

It's the Meltdown Burning Godzilla gashapon from the Planet of the Monsters set. You can get it here: https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Gashapon- ... ref=plSrch[/quote]

Thanks!!! Got it. Seems safer than going the ebay route.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

HLJ has notified me that Mecha-KG and G2017 Therma are on their way...

Ultra_Henshin_Fan
JXSDF Technician

Post by Ultra_Henshin_Fan »

so happy, finally shipped my HLJ order. Been waiting for Mecha King Ghidorah to come in.

I have heavy arms Mecha Godzilla, Biollante, King Ghidorah, Mecha King Ghidorah, Mothra, plus the three SHF Akibarangers on the way.

Really excited! Can't wait to see Biollante in person.
Last edited by Ultra_Henshin_Fan on Tue May 01, 2018 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

I'm trying to build up my vinyls collection. Kinda re-started the whole thing with MMS Shin, MMS Kaiju-A and MMS Kaiju-B. Then, Heavy Arms MGIII and the new Bio were too nice to pass up. Also have a few Marmit ParaBabies too. It's an inexpensive thing to do in between releases from more-expensive lines, like SHMA...

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Some in-hand images of MKG, anime Goji, Mothra Larva and Imago.

And to no one's surprise, the underside of Mothra's wings remain unpainted. *sigh* why do I even bother?
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

I never even thought of Mothra's wings being painted on the underside. Even the original release from 2005 came that way already. However, a picture of Mothra '92 on the tag of a Mothra '04/05 figure...? Really BANDAI? An actual Mothra '92 FIGURE would've been nice, yes.

And Godzilla Earth has a pic of that “Mechagodzilla“ city thing on his tag. Interesting...
Last edited by Petezilla on Wed May 02, 2018 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Size DOES matter!

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Petezilla wrote:I never even thought of Mothra's wings being painted on the underside. Even the original release from 2005 came that way already.

I mean, you'd think since they bothered to repaint the antennae, they do the same for the wings as well? ....Laziness at its finest I guess.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

I just love that they're trying to sell it with the tag as Heisei Mothra when it's CLEARLY Millennium colors.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Maritonic wrote:I just love that they're trying to sell it with the tag as Heisei Mothra when it's CLEARLY Millennium colors.

...........Yyyyyeah...I don't get it either.

cmdmstudios
JXSDF Technician

Post by cmdmstudios »

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:
Maritonic wrote:I just love that they're trying to sell it with the tag as Heisei Mothra when it's CLEARLY Millennium colors.

It's not the first time Bandai put the wrong version of a kaiju on the tag. For instance, the 68 Godzilla vinyl had the 73 Godzilla on the tag.
Well, that's certainly a thing.

"Well, you see, the Higgs Bison is the friendliest species of the water buffalo."

godzilla1541
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla1541 »

cmdmstudios wrote:
GodzillaFreak99 wrote:

It's not the first time Bandai put the wrong version of a kaiju on the tag. For instance, the 68 Godzilla vinyl had the 73 Godzilla on the tag.
Yah but both the larva and imago have The Heisei iterations on their tags. This is a blatant attempt to get out of making an actual Heisei imago Vinyl
Last edited by godzilla1541 on Fri May 04, 2018 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ultra_Henshin_Fan
JXSDF Technician

Post by Ultra_Henshin_Fan »

finally got my Biollante, MechaGoji, Mothra, King Ghidorah and Mecha King Ghidorah in from HLJ.

LOVE THEM!!

I don't know if it's just the price points being low, but I really love the Bandai Vinyls. The Necas and the SHM's being more expensive I guess I'm more critical of them, but so far I've loved every Bandai Vinyl I've gotten. ( 11 so far in total, and every one of them I really enjoy owning )
Last edited by Ultra_Henshin_Fan on Tue May 08, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.