HI, New here, I need some help with these toys I found.

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
hawaii808
Young Farmer

HI, New here, I need some help with these toys I found.

Post by hawaii808 »

Hello to whoever reads this. I know very little about japanese toys etc. I recently picked up this lot of figures and I'm trying to find out who they are, and what their high/low value is. They need some cleaning. Anyways, I am truly grateful in advance for your time in reading this and whatever assistance you can provide. Not sure if I am going to sell these yet. Mahalo from Hawaii. :D

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss91 ... G_5865.jpg

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss91 ... G_5867.jpg

Shōbijin
GPN Volunteer

Re: HI, New here, I need some help with these toys I found.

Post by Shōbijin »

Whoa, nice catch. I don't know the exact value but surely you could make some nice money with them. 8-)
How much did you spend on them in the first place? (Doesn't sound like you had to paid too much)

The big Momoranger (the pink one) is pretty cool.

hawaii808
Young Farmer

Post by hawaii808 »

Thanks for your compliments! I think they are very cool. I will admit I got a good deal on the lot. The pink rangers helmet comes off, but I forgot to take a picture of that.

Planetxman
Interpol Agent

Post by Planetxman »

I am interested in The Icarus.
When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the Earth.

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

You have various Ultra Kaiju, a Ultra Seven, Goranger aka Power Rangers in the U.S., Kikaider, and a Dragun from Getter Robo G. Prices varies on company, condition, etc. The one that is worth the less is the Dragun since it is incomplete. You can throw him in a $1 or $2 bin.
Last edited by Kaiju no Mura on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

hawaii808
Young Farmer

Post by hawaii808 »

Kaiju no Mura, thank you for the valuable info! Any idea what the lot would be worth? High and low?

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

hawaii808 wrote:Kaiju no Mura, thank you for the valuable info! Any idea what the lot would be worth? High and low?
In my opinion none of what you have is what I consider vaulable or highly sought after, even though these toys are from the 70s and are well known characters in Japan. As a lot I estimate $100-$150 because of the condition, missing packaging, etc. More on the low end. I would try seperating it into a few lots to make the max, like the 3 Ultra Kaiju and Ultra Seven together, the pink Power Ranger with the middle size blue power ranger, and the rest lumped together. You have a higher fanbase for Ultraman and Power Rangers, vs the other that's left over.
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!