S.H. FiguArts Discussion

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: S.H. FiguArts Discussion

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Oh, the horrible things CZ is gonna do if she gets Gudon.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Kaiju no Kami
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Kaiju no Kami »

Do I even want to know?

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Is this seriously another webshop exclusive kaiju? How the fuck is Twin Tail general release over Pandon, Antlar, and Gudon?

Very disappointing.

Cosbydaf
JXSDF Technician

Post by Cosbydaf »

UltramanGoji wrote:Is this seriously another webshop exclusive kaiju? How the skreeonk is Twin Tail general release over Pandon, Antlar, and Gudon?

Very disappointing.
I'm baffled by this too- especially since Gudon is almost always paired up with Twin Tail, and even included an alternate head for him. You'd think they'd want to make both easy to obtain. Weird.
Last edited by Cosbydaf on Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

None are difficult to obtain. Find a website that sells p-bandai and put in a preorder before orders close. That simple.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

Cosbydaf
JXSDF Technician

Post by Cosbydaf »

Castellan Zilla wrote: Find a website that sells p-bandai and put in a preorder before orders close. That simple.
That's what makes it a hassle.

I'm buying it anyway, but time limits are a pain in the ass.
Last edited by Cosbydaf on Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Castellan Zilla wrote:None are difficult to obtain. Find a website that sells p-bandai and put in a preorder before orders close. That simple.
Not that it's difficult to obtain them, just kind of annoying to not have the option to wait for release and maybe get them for a few bucks cheaper. I'm not biting at the chain to grab any of these kaiju and I have multiple other lines I want to purchase things for, so the timed preorder window is very annoying.

It's also just super odd to me that they choose the most nobody kaiju of the group in Twin Tail and make him the general release. But, like I said, not really wanting these guys too hard, so I'm totally cool with settling for the Mebius/EX Series vinyl.

Cosbydaf
JXSDF Technician

Post by Cosbydaf »

It's also just super odd to me that they choose the most nobody kaiju of the group in Twin Tail and make him the general release.
Exactly. He seems like the hardest sell of the 4, unless he's got way more Japan popularity than I'm aware of. I'd have guessed Antlar would be the easiest sell.
Last edited by Cosbydaf on Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Making the most undesired character the retail release is a trend they have been doing for some time. Make the more popular ones p-bandai and rake in a bit more cash. Personally, I prefer putting down the money early and not having to worry about it later. I have a massive p-bandai coming to me at the end of this month. All completely paid for so it's merely waiting for figures to get released so my middleman can send me it all. Feels damn good.

Cosbydaf
JXSDF Technician

Post by Cosbydaf »

I do hope that all this web exclusive money goes towards more kaiju next year. It's worth it, as long as they remain consistently good.

Kaiju no Kami
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Kaiju no Kami »

Speaking of which, I paid for Antlar today on NY. Now I just need to acquire Zarab and I'll be fine on all of the 60s Kaijus/Aliens.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Man it's practically impossible to find Goku Black now. At least not for a respectable price.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

I believe Hot Topic had him for around 75 bucks. Might be sold out by now.

Kaiju no Kami
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Kaiju no Kami »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:Man it's practically impossible to find Goku Black now. At least not for a respectable price.
At this point if Bandai doesn't want to make sure any of their DBZ Figuarts are readily available for me to pick up at my leisure, I don't need them.

godzilla98rules
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla98rules »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:Man it's practically impossible to find Goku Black now. At least not for a respectable price.
I understand how you feel. Heck, I'd even settle with the Dragon Stars figure, but it's also scarce. (I should've pre-ordered)
godzilla98rules's Digital Paintings & More: http://godzilla98artworks.weebly.com/index.html
GeekyAustin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQloD4 ... EJpzdZq3ag

Resized Image Resized Image

R.I.P. George Root III

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Post by master_of_monsters »

Kaiju no Kami wrote:Do I even want to know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNxFiIotNsY
your source of self destruction

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

Does anyone know where there's an exhaustive list of all the SH Toho figures currently out? I'd like to really make sure I'm spending money on what I want the most. I don't think I could afford more than two right now.
Last edited by KaijuCanuck on Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

KaijuCanuck wrote:Does anyone know where there's an exhaustive list of all the SH Toho figures currently out? I'd like to really make sure I'm spending money on what I want the most. I don't think I could afford more than two right now.
Considering the only Toho-related figures Tamashii has made are in the SHMA line, this is your best bet.

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

UltramanGoji wrote:
KaijuCanuck wrote:Does anyone know where there's an exhaustive list of all the SH Toho figures currently out? I'd like to really make sure I'm spending money on what I want the most. I don't think I could afford more than two right now.
Considering the only Toho-related figures Tamashii has made are in the SHMA line, this is your best bet.
Thanks a lot dude! :D

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

This some creative shit.