ebirahsmeg1 wrote:I hope it is like Godzilla Unleashed, but good. The concept behind the Pipeworks games is just fine...however, you need to:
- Fix the *HORRIBLE* control from GU
- improve the graphics
- improve the buidling destruction system (Look at the destruction system from the Sega Dreamcast Godzilla Generations for reference)
- more monsters (removed Krystass and Obsidiot for new kaiju, such as Hedorah, Gorosaurus, Ebirah, Battra, Monster X, Keizer Ghidorah, Manda, Gabara, etc.)
- add some TOHO kaiju that weren't in a G film (i.e. Gaira, Sanda, Gezora, Kameba, Ganimes, Dogora, Magma, etc.)
- give each kaiju their own unique ending, not just the same general ending.
- Release it for the PS3 and Xbox 360, *NOT* just the Wii or Wii 2.
- For God sakes, drop Fire Rodan for the classic Showa Rodan.
- Once again, please use showa or Heisei incarnations for King Ghidorah, *NOT* the pathetic GMK KG (which is *not* popular among fans).
Just my two cents...
I'd be cool to have kaiju who were maybe cut from the final release battle in the far background of certain environments.
PopInPicsPresents wrote:I'm just wondering, who will be designing the Intro Cinematic? Will someone or a few people who donated money be story boarding it or will the team do it on their own?
Godz wrote:If I donated $500, could I make 5 spaced-out $100 payments?
Mr. Strange wrote:PopInPicsPresents wrote:I'm just wondering, who will be designing the Intro Cinematic? Will someone or a few people who donated money be story boarding it or will the team do it on their own?
Broad concepts about the story, intro, and everything else will be done in group discussion - but Chris will be directing the film, and so he'll have the final responsibility for making it awesome.
[quote = "Godz"]If I donated $500, could I make 5 spaced-out $100 payments?
Legionmaster wrote:Say I donate $50. A month later, I donate $50 on a separate transaction. Could that be tracked to show that I, as an individual, have now donated $100?
Mr. Strange wrote:It is absolutely possible to change the amount of your donation. If you donate $50 and then later on want to change the amount to $100 that is absolutely possible.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest